Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 513182 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #5250 on: September 27, 2017, 10:39:34 AM »
I see the abbreviation now. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #5251 on: September 27, 2017, 10:41:12 AM »
I thought the same thing at first. Still lol at hayseed Eudora having to practice near where the middle school plays games.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5252 on: September 27, 2017, 11:29:22 AM »
I thought the same thing at first. Still lol at hayseed Eudora having to practice near where the middle school plays games.

I almost made fun of that but then was like no that's mean

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5253 on: September 27, 2017, 11:39:26 AM »
It's all good. I know how hayseedy Eudora is.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5254 on: September 27, 2017, 01:14:29 PM »

I almost made fun of that but then was like no that's mean

No hurt feelings from this guy
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5255 on: September 27, 2017, 01:52:33 PM »
 :lol:

Anyone else really digging the new Nickelback album or is it just me? #luvthem

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #5256 on: October 15, 2017, 02:05:12 PM »
This person popped up as a friend suggestion. Sure, I need crazy in my life.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5257 on: October 16, 2017, 07:33:04 PM »
Ok Hays friends I am being stalked by this guy. If you see him in Hays please call Hays police department. They have been searching for him and can't find him. His name is Brandon Lobdell. He will be arrested immediately for stalking and harassment. He has also used my credit cards without permission. He has hacked into my email, Verizon account, Snapchat and Facebook. Do not share this post as I don't want him seeing it. Please just be on the lookout.

goes on to say she dated him for a couple of weeks when people were asking why this weirdo was in her house

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5258 on: October 16, 2017, 07:34:09 PM »
Interesting.

The Big Train

« Reply #5259 on: October 16, 2017, 07:35:54 PM »
Tim has really let himself go

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5260 on: October 17, 2017, 08:37:59 AM »
creepy dude

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5261 on: October 18, 2017, 08:50:38 PM »
i think my mom just tried to post a picture of some salad but made it her profile pic instead

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5262 on: October 18, 2017, 08:52:42 PM »
i think my mom just tried to post a picture of some salad but made it her profile pic instead

Any #acks?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5263 on: October 30, 2017, 02:57:33 PM »
Someone just posted this link with: “That’s why I never get a flu shot!” http://healthyantidote.com/2017/10/18/if-you-know-anyone-considering-a-flu-shot-this-year-show-them-this/

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5264 on: October 31, 2017, 01:30:43 PM »
Oh what is this annoying high pitched noise day? I'm not a morning person anyways so not good idea to wake me up in a bad way. Oh if someone did this rough ridin' crap to me I'd either smash it to rough ridin' pieces so it'd stop killing my ears or rough ridin' tackle their ass down hard to get that rough ridin' pin from them to shut it the eff up & then I'd keep it & do it to them, but in the middle of the night when their sound asleep & I'm a night owl anyways, as I'm dressed in all black to blend with the night, have the window already opened sitting on ledge with my legs hanging out, pull the pin, throw it putting pin in my pocket, jump out the window laughing at their reaction & yell Payback bitch!, & run off to the woods fast lol ain't ever gonna find me out there either (no one chasing me ever does once I reach the woods) to get that rough ridin' pin to shut it the eff up & gonna have to smash it to pieces. Yeah I'm doing that one if anyone ever woke me up like that in the morning. Don't piss me off first thing in the morning.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5265 on: October 31, 2017, 02:30:36 PM »
Same girl

Oh if I didn't have my kids I'd just say eff it & go even the rough ridin' odds up & be sneaking up at night taking parts from their motors of their helicopters, planes, quads, trucks, etc & be stuck on foot then & have pitts dug for em to fall into, rope traps to go flying up thru air hanging by ankle upside down in tree, shooting barely missing them to scare the crap out if em because not going to see me or know where came from, to sneaking in their camps at night taking their guns etc. so can't kill the wolves. To if I have to sit right in front of a wolf den full of pups (mumped up their killing defenseless babies too) & gun in position showing I mean business. Wouldn't go extinct if I could go even that crap up & crap more should join because all these petitions we've been signing against it on bills their passing to allow to hunt them all down isn't doing any good against crooked ass politicians that are being paid off by the richer ranchers etc to be able to kill all wolves even if their taking their cows onto land that belongs to the wolves & where they live & it's called being set the eff up by baiting with cows in their territory & to them it's something where they live to hunt, close to a buffalo to them, but easier to hunt & less injuries doing so. Don't want your cows etc hunted by predators then don't go letting them loose thru their territories dumb fucks!! Wolves aren't the only ones being targeted it's basically any animal that's living in the wild right now feom bears, mountain lions, beavers, otters, including gunning down the wild horses with helicopters. rough ridin' bullshit!! I'm not against all hunting but only for hunting to eat it & not as just as a rough ridin' trophy! Wolves aren't being hunted to eat & you don't eat wolves. It'd be just as mumped up as petitions I sign against dogs being raised to kill & eat!! What rough ridin' sicko looks at a pet dog one day & thinks I want to skin you while still alive & rough ridin' cook you while alive too?! What the eff is this rough ridin' world coming too?! No they're rough ridin' wanting to take away all places like Yellowstone & other wildlife parks etc so they can rough ridin' cut all the timber, oil, mine the crap out of it for one rough ridin' thing...money!! The root to all evil. So when killed off all the animals, the bees to pollinate our crops (or won't have any), to monsanto with their rough ridin' GMOs, poisoned all the water & land, & destroyed the Earth all for rough ridin' money & dumb fucks aren't thinking hey will go extinct next when we have nothing to eat or any clean water. I don't want my kids growing up to crap like that or dying in their lifetime because that happened. It's called wake the eff up people & quit having stupid ass protests over stupid ass crap like not wanting God in schools (yeah look at all the chaos that's gotten with less kids knowing about God & killing eachother etc the devil is loving all of this crap) to race wars etc To God everyone is welcome even is welcome to church even if He doesn't agree with everything you do, but no one is perfect & everyone sins some way or another & if they say they don't they're a lying hypocrite & some church's have forgotten that all are welcome no matter if someone comes in with blue hair & body covered in tattoos & piercings to whatever. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Some of the nicest people I've known were covered in tats & piercings & some of the eviliest people I've meet had none & seemed nice but were the scariest monsters I ever met.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5266 on: November 30, 2017, 02:35:47 PM »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5267 on: December 12, 2017, 12:50:56 PM »

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5268 on: December 19, 2017, 09:23:21 AM »
I don't think dogs are reading Facebook.

To the small dog at the dog park...

I don't keep my 75lb pit away from you for your safety, I keep him away from you for his safety. Today at the dog park my big boy ran around with two other larger dogs, when they left there was only you left. You were a cute little fluff ball! You wern't, however, in the section of the dog park that is for small dogs. You were on the wrong side of the fence. We decided that it was time to go and while I was getting Toby's leash he ran up to play with you. You had that little tennis ball. That is Toby's favorite toy too! You growled at him so he layed down on his front elbows and whined and sniffed at you, and then you bit his face. He looked taken aback and I called him over to go. My blood went hot and your owner laughed into the phone to her friend that you had just growled at this huge dog! I didn't find it funny. At all. She didn't see you bite my Toby so I made sure she knew because you see, a lot of people think that small dog syndrome is cute. That "I'm gonna growl and snap because I think I am as big as you" little attitude is adorable. I don't. See, if you do that to another small dog and it bites you back it is no big deal, but if my big dog tries to stand up for himself and bites you, he would be the one ridiculed. Your owner would have scooped you up in a panic and yelled at me or, God forbid, hit or kicked at my Toby. You would be babied and loved because you got bit, even though you were the one being a bully. So, small dog at the dog park, please don't bite at the big dogs, and to the owners of small dogs, please don't condone small dog syndrome. If you wouldn't want my big dog to do it to your small dog, don't let your small dog do it to my big dog. ?? #SmallDogSyndrome #BeAResponsiblePetOwner

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5269 on: December 23, 2017, 06:53:03 PM »
People are really getting out of control with dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5270 on: December 23, 2017, 10:10:58 PM »
Guys, over the last year, I have maybe read 5 posts of any kind on Facebook.  Deleted the app from my phone last year, and almost never log in on the web.  It’s been a really great year.  I highly recommend quitting Facebook.

The Big Train

« Reply #5271 on: December 23, 2017, 11:19:00 PM »
Some people just don’t get this thread

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5272 on: December 24, 2017, 10:50:28 PM »

Lol, thought it would be a pro weed poster for a sec. Nope, weed is a helluva drug. Coyote hunting on the other hand.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5273 on: January 10, 2018, 04:34:51 PM »
Cheap alcohol evaluations for DWI......?

Offline mhkpasa

• Katpak'r
  • Let's go get a couple bowls of loudmouth soup
    • View Profile
« Reply #5274 on: January 11, 2018, 08:19:21 AM »
Being that I’m ornery... and that Wal-Mart Neighborhood on 105th and Metcalf never has fresh milk... I decided to open every jug of milk that had an expiration date of 1/5/18 and leave it on the shelf. Today is 1/10/18. This milk should not be on your shelves....

I must admit it felt good. Lol.

#STOPPEDONJUG7 #FRESHMILKONLY #KIDSDRINKTHATSTUFF