TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

BSFS Expansion Thread

<< < (3399/4404) > >>

Gooch:

--- Quote from: eastcat on June 02, 2015, 08:59:09 PM ---It stresses me out that we spent 75 million on this thing.

Baylor built their whole damn stadium for 260.

--- End quote ---
#VinylBricks tho

GoodForAnother:

--- Quote from: sonofdaxjones on June 03, 2015, 10:30:18 AM ---We have really nice things fellas.

Doing all that aesthetic stuff on the East side is going to be quite expensive.  Frankly to get more utility out of it, I would prefer that a new indoor facility be incorporated into the new East side if and when that happens.    A new indoor facility on that side could be used on game days to host thousands of people in pre-game festivities. 

But again, we'll now have a facility for our players that on a scale of 1A being Oregon, will be 1B with a select few others.   Be happy.   Let's be honest, in terms of logistical movement of an entire football team and amenities, it will be the best facility in the Big 12, easily.    The only facility that will surpass it, will be when OU incorporates a bunch of new stuff into the Barry Switzer Center when they do their renovations.   Vanier 2.0 dwarfs the Anderson Football Center at KU, the new facility at Iowa State, the new facility at Baylor, and everyone else.  OSU's facilities are plush, but they're incorporated into BPS infrastructure, and it doesn't have the same feel as Vanier 2.0.

--- End quote ---

they're just being dorks. it's going to be great and everyone here knows it.

chum1:
Don't get me wrong. I'm a fan of Hilary and always hope they love it rather than list it. But damn, girl. You just spent $1,500 on a bathroom sink and faucet. That's mumped up.

puniraptor:
i hate the scripted arguments. canadien normos are typically horrible actors

WillieWatanabe:

--- Quote from: puniraptor on June 03, 2015, 11:26:56 AM ---i hate the scripted arguments. canadien normos are typically horrible actors

--- End quote ---

i enjoy how they park 3 blocks away so they can walk away bitching while they film them from half a mile away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version