Author Topic: Briles > Snyder  (Read 194830 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Briles > Snyder
« Reply #625 on: May 25, 2016, 03:28:19 PM »
Well, I dated a girl who claims she was raped by a starting lineman during the prince years and nothing came of it, so I bet most schools try and hide this crap. I love football, but this is how big it's gotten. It's pathetic.

Did she tell the police?
Yes, dumbass.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: May 25, 2016, 03:30:36 PM »
You guys are right though. The K-State way, is always to take the high road. You wouldn't want this swept under the rug. Especially when it comes to your QB. You wouldn't care about winning, you'd want to shine light on it. Ellrobersonisinnocent, amirite, guys?

:love:

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: May 25, 2016, 03:31:35 PM »
Well, I dated a girl who claims she was raped by a starting lineman during the prince years and nothing came of it, so I bet most schools try and hide this crap. I love football, but this is how big it's gotten. It's pathetic.

Did she tell the police?
Yes, dumbass.

Well, that's too bad. K-State really should be investigating rape accusations. Hopefully they lose their lawsuit and things change.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: May 25, 2016, 03:33:31 PM »
I'm not trying to win a war here. This crap happens in every program. Everyone loves talking crap on Baylor and it's because they kick our asses every year and ppl hate them now. Especially when stuff like this comes out. Look at Florida State and Winston. He plays in the NFL now. Wow, what a rough ridin' world.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: May 25, 2016, 03:38:57 PM »
I'm not trying to win a war here. This crap happens in every program. Everyone loves talking crap on Baylor and it's because they kick our asses every year and ppl hate them now. Especially when stuff like this comes out. Look at Florida State and Winston. He plays in the NFL now. Wow, what a rough ridin' world.
do youw the difference between allegation and conviction? Also don't try to high horse when the majority of us were all over currie and shultz when the ksu rape stuff came out. Nobody with a brain would stand up for those guys (that arent from baylor)

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: May 25, 2016, 03:42:40 PM »
do youw the difference between allegation and conviction? Also don't try to high horse when the majority of us were all over currie and shultz when the ksu rape stuff came out. Nobody with a brain would stand up for those guys (that arent from baylor)

FSU did everything in its power to try to keep him from being charged. It was pretty pathetic. It's just as bad as Baylor, really.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: May 25, 2016, 03:43:47 PM »

FSU did everything in its power to try to keep him from being charged. It was pretty pathetic. It's just as bad as Baylor, really.
and fsu should burn as well, that wasnt my point

Offline TCUHornedFrog

• Cocaine is a helluva drug
  • Katpak'r
  • Cocaine is a helluva drug
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: May 25, 2016, 03:44:35 PM »

They don't kick our asses every year and I've always hated them.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: May 25, 2016, 03:45:34 PM »
Kslim, i'm done going down this rabbit hole with you. You tried to make me sound like a dumbass, when all I was doing was letting everyone know is, Baylor isn't the only rape factory out there. There is a difference between allegation and conviction and some schools are better at keeping it at an allegation because  :kstategrad: You know how many girls settle to be hush hush, so schools can win rough ridin' football games?

If your point is that you think that I don't think rape is bad, then you're wrong.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: May 25, 2016, 03:47:52 PM »
I think some of you need to actually read the story, multiple players from baylor raped/sexually abused woman and it was reported. They waited until the players were no longer there to do anything about it and both we convicted. I mean hell peterson told briles how big of a piece of crap he was and not to take him yet he did anyway. Sorry but that crap cant be "oh this happens at every program its okay"

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: May 25, 2016, 03:48:04 PM »
Alright, i'm gonna go get lit with my coworkers, have fun guys.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: May 25, 2016, 04:50:32 PM »
They're QB before Boykins was a drug addict, pvegs.

Right, Pachall. My bad, wacky, but that was pretty open to the public and all, given that he went to rehab.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: May 25, 2016, 04:55:27 PM »
Man, this thread is so lit that I agree with Wacky, and also everyone else. What a world.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: May 25, 2016, 05:20:12 PM »
 :thumbs:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: May 25, 2016, 09:10:09 PM »
Guys the true pos in all of this is steffy for pretending like he cares for any reason other than him hating briles and baylor

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: May 25, 2016, 09:14:52 PM »
I think some of you need to actually read the story, multiple players from baylor raped/sexually abused woman and it was reported. They waited until the players were no longer there to do anything about it and both we convicted. I mean hell peterson told briles how big of a piece of crap he was and not to take him yet he did anyway. Sorry but that crap cant be "oh this happens at every program its okay"
Sounds like most programs, that didn't get caught. eff you Baylor! :shakesfist:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: May 26, 2016, 06:28:58 AM »
again you are comparing apples to oranges its one thing to turn a blind eye to a envelope full of cash. Completely different to cover up rape. Keep playing the baylor apologist tho, it looks good on you

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: May 26, 2016, 07:42:27 AM »
Anyone else surprised it was Starr before Art?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: May 26, 2016, 08:18:42 AM »
again you are comparing apples to oranges its one thing to turn a blind eye to a envelope full of cash. Completely different to cover up rape. Keep playing the baylor apologist tho, it looks good on you

Kslim and I are on the same page here.  I guess opposition to rape covering-up brings everybody almost everybody together.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: May 26, 2016, 08:19:49 AM »
Anyone else surprised it was Starr before Art?

Why wouldn't it be Starr before Art? Why would you fire Art and then let the current administration that covered up rape replace him?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: May 26, 2016, 08:27:26 AM »

Kslim and I are on the same page here.  I guess opposition to rape covering-up brings everybody almost everybody together.
Steffy, don't be a dumb eff. You've been calling for Baylor's head before this scandal. I'm sorry some guy banged your wife from there.

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: May 26, 2016, 08:34:26 AM »

Steffy, don't be a dumb eff. You've been calling for Baylor's head before this scandal. I'm sorry some guy banged your wife from there.

LOL right....don't be mad that I grasped something about Briles and Baylor that your thick head still doesn't comprehend.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: May 26, 2016, 08:35:21 AM »
Guys the true pos in all of this is steffy for pretending like he cares for any reason other than him hating briles and baylor
This

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: May 26, 2016, 08:38:17 AM »

LOL right....don't be mad that I grasped something about Briles and Baylor that your thick head still doesn't comprehend.
WUT?! You didn't grasp anything, dumb eff. You played the usual "It's Baylor, they've gotta be cheating to be good" card, without any logic/insight at all. It's like calling that someone will win the lottery eventually. You're just a sour vagina for all things baylor. Turns out their PR department is awful. Congrats!