Author Topic: Tiny Baby Lockett  (Read 13006 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Tiny Baby Lockett
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2012, 04:44:09 AM »
Sorry my dude.  I'm guessing that if you called him tiny or baby he'd want to meet you at the statue.

it's a term of endearment  :frown:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Tiny Baby Lockett
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2012, 09:16:39 AM »
Sorry my dude.  I'm guessing that if you called him tiny or baby he'd want to meet you at the statue.

Tyler is far too godly to resort to violence over a perceived insult, a minor one at that.

Yeah, have you watched his Facebook videos? It's amazing he gets angered up enough to play football. Sweet, sweet tiny little baby Lockett.
:adios:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2012, 10:37:18 AM »
I don't think he gets angered up. I love watching his full blown smile while cruising down the sideline to the endzone.

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2012, 11:28:42 AM »
I mean, did you see how he reacted to a chin tickle?  So adorable is our tiny little baby Lockett .

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2012, 11:40:16 AM »

What about when we say the basketball players are adorable?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2012, 11:44:26 AM »
huge gigantic old lockett sounds like garbage and isn't representative and I'm not saying it

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2012, 11:57:52 AM »
TLBL is a horrible nickname

:frown:

I think it is a good nickname.  I like to pronounce it, "tull-bull"!   :D
emaw

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2012, 12:25:42 PM »
Ok, TLBL is great. That settles it. Now, what nicknames to we give the twins if, and when, they come to play football for the Catz?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2012, 12:27:43 PM »
They would run the pass catching and punt returning firm of Lockett&Lockett.

Offline cvmcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2012, 12:37:18 PM »

It could be called LockettLockett&Lockett and also be correct.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2012, 01:38:03 PM »

It could be called LockettLockett&Lockett and also be correct.
:love:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2012, 08:18:56 AM »

Nope, I said it right to him in the line coming off the field following the trophy ceremony.  I think he loved it; he seemed really happy.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2012, 08:32:37 AM »
Trim, I am so glad to hear that. Do you know what would make me happy next year? Gus Johnson doing the ARTHUR BROWN JUNIOR!!!, but instead saying, "TINY LITTLE BABY LOCKETT!!!!!"
You can say what ever you want, but if Gus were to do that, every one of you'd eff'n love the crap out of it.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2012, 09:16:03 PM »
From mackbrown-texasfootball.com http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/porter_garrett00.html

#73 - Porter Garrett - Jr 2L - 6-6/315 - Odessa Permian

Coached by Darren Allman at Permian H.S. ... a prep All-American, two-time all-state and three-time all-district selection on the offensive line ... a three-year starter who also lettered in track and field ... played in the 2009 U.S. Army All-American Bowl ... rated the nation's best pass blocker and the No. 8 offensive tackle by Rivals and is a member of Rivals' top 100 national prospects ... named one of the state's top 10 offensive lineman by Dave Campbell's Texas Football ... a first-team member of Dave Campbell's all-Texas High School team ... led Permian to a 24-2 record (14-0 in district action) in his final two seasons, both ending with losses to eventual state champions ... tabbed first-team 5A all-state by the Associated Press and the Texas Sports Writers Association and first-team all-district 2-5A as a senior ... helped the Panthers average 42.6 points per game en route to a district 2-5A title and a berth in the third round of the 5A state playoffs ... posted 102 pancakes and 123 knockdowns ... voted first-team 5A all-state by the Associated Press and second-team 5A all-state by the TSWA as a junior ... also tabbed first-team all-district 3-5A ... led Permian to a 3-5A district championship and a berth in the third round of the 5A state playoffs ... tallied 63 pancakes and 70 knockdowns ... paved the way for an offense that gained 418 yards per game (205p/213r) ... earned all-district 3-5A honors as a sophomore ... won a district championship in the shot put as a junior ... an academic all-state selection as a senior and a three-time academic all-district pick.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Tiny Baby Lockett
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2012, 10:32:02 PM »
From mackbrown-texasfootball.com http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/porter_garrett00.html

#73 - Porter Garrett - Jr 2L - 6-6/315 - Odessa Permian

Coached by Darren Allman at Permian H.S. ... a prep All-American, two-time all-state and three-time all-district selection on the offensive line ... a three-year starter who also lettered in track and field ... played in the 2009 U.S. Army All-American Bowl ... rated the nation's best pass blocker and the No. 8 offensive tackle by Rivals and is a member of Rivals' top 100 national prospects ... named one of the state's top 10 offensive lineman by Dave Campbell's Texas Football ... a first-team member of Dave Campbell's all-Texas High School team ... led Permian to a 24-2 record (14-0 in district action) in his final two seasons, both ending with losses to eventual state champions ... tabbed first-team 5A all-state by the Associated Press and the Texas Sports Writers Association and first-team all-district 2-5A as a senior ... helped the Panthers average 42.6 points per game en route to a district 2-5A title and a berth in the third round of the 5A state playoffs ... posted 102 pancakes and 123 knockdowns ... voted first-team 5A all-state by the Associated Press and second-team 5A all-state by the TSWA as a junior ... also tabbed first-team all-district 3-5A ... led Permian to a 3-5A district championship and a berth in the third round of the 5A state playoffs ... tallied 63 pancakes and 70 knockdowns ... paved the way for an offense that gained 418 yards per game (205p/213r) ... earned all-district 3-5A honors as a sophomore ... won a district championship in the shot put as a junior ... an academic all-state selection as a senior and a three-time academic all-district pick.

This doesn't say how he is related to Lockett.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2015, 10:35:11 AM »
http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/Kansas-States-Tyler-Lockett-Would-Love-to-Play-for-Andy-Reid/5f3fee34-14e7-4c80-a018-a844302a11fb?adbid=10153051045673373&adbpl=fb&adbpr=11373923372&campaign=social_20150127_39471007

“I would love to play for the Kansas City Chiefs,” he said. “Andy Reid is a great coach. If the Chiefs give me an opportunity, I'll take it and I'll run with it."

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2015, 03:05:51 PM »
I did not know Curry Sexton was John Dorsey's nephew

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2015, 03:55:43 PM »
I'll go on record of saying this, so listen closely. I DO NOT WANT ALEX SMITH THROWING BABY LOCKETT PASSES IN MY LIFETIME. HE'LL RUIN HIM. @cartierfor3 @j-dub

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2015, 03:57:31 PM »
I'll go on record of saying this, so listen closely. I DO NOT WANT ALEX SMITH THROWING BABY LOCKETT PASSES IN MY LIFETIME. HE'LL RUIN HIM. @cartierfor3 @j-dub

He really will.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2015, 04:27:35 PM »
His slant and curl routes would get a work out, his deep route ability would be lost.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2015, 09:22:45 PM »

The first step is the most important wacky, great job

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2015, 09:24:31 PM »
Chase Daniel won the starting job so....
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2015, 10:27:35 PM »

The lack of an OL at KC, and the seeming lack of commitment to develop one will hamper any WR's career (and QB's as well).

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2015, 10:42:44 PM »
Chase Daniel won the starting job so....

:thumbs:

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2015, 08:58:33 AM »
kc is a death trap for tyler