Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: CHIEFS
« Last post by kim carnes on Today at 12:23:19 PM »
I’m just gonna say it, he’s soft.
« Last post by kim carnes on Today at 12:20:50 PM »
His football acumen is lacking, hopefully we can fix that, but I doubt it
« Last post by kim carnes on Today at 12:18:38 PM »
Actually it might’ve been worse than 12th depending on the source.
« Last post by kim carnes on Today at 12:16:43 PM »
I like the pick because he is fast as eff boy

There are a shitload of fast receivers in this draft.  His ras was 12th among WRs.

« Last post by star seed 7 on Today at 12:09:00 PM »

I also like that part, yla
If Trump gets found guilty, he's realistically looking at a fine and probation. Maybe house arrest, depending on which trials he loses. Better get the supreme court to make sure that doesn't happen.

guilt/innocence, sentencing . . . I am not talking about any of those things.

amazing . . .

What is it about legal action that you are trying to imagine a president constantly fearing?

By my observation it is appears that our #blueanon stronghold DOJ is wanting the unilateral power to declare at their discretion when a Presidents actions are official acts or private acts.

I believe that discretion would ultimately fall on the shoulders of a jury.
If Trump gets found guilty, he's realistically looking at a fine and probation. Maybe house arrest, depending on which trials he loses. Better get the supreme court to make sure that doesn't happen.

amazing . . .

What is it about legal action that you are trying to imagine a president constantly fearing?

By my observation it is appears that our #blueanon stronghold DOJ is wanting the unilateral power to declare at their discretion when a Presidents actions are official acts or private acts.

amazing . . .

I'd say there's a strong possibility.

Oh and you're whole line of gibberish level of questioning about everything I post, where I have to run it through my BAC decrypto/frontier gibberish decoder hyper computing quantum super cluster (operating in an absolute zero environment) . . . often provides me feedback that you doubt many many things actually happen in real life, particularly when you think it's going to make #blueanon look bad . . .
« Last post by yoga-like_abana on Today at 11:42:00 AM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10