Author Topic: We suck  (Read 23463 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: We suck
« Reply #150 on: November 23, 2014, 12:46:23 AM »
People hate Jevon, People hate Angel, People hate Denny. I hate people for being stupid.

Did you hear about Mike Anderson?  Really puts all this cat on cat bickering into perspective. 

If trim still posted on this blog he could tell you where mike Anderson contracted this horrible disease

I don't remember this.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 23, 2014, 06:27:19 AM »
For eff sake he can't rough ridin' shoot the ball.  He is chris griffin.

Jevon can't make a layup.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 23, 2014, 06:37:19 AM »
Jevon has better style than Angel. Pretty much everyone but Sprads does, though.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 23, 2014, 08:51:49 AM »
People hate Jevon, People hate Angel, People hate Denny. I hate people for being stupid.

Did you hear about Mike Anderson?  Really puts all this cat on cat bickering into perspective. 

If trim still posted on this blog he could tell you where mike Anderson contracted this horrible disease

I don't remember this.

Bread is referencing Mike Anderson having a AIDS from another thread.   I was implying it came from the same place Tony Mitchell was birthed from.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 23, 2014, 09:45:01 AM »

I don't remember this.

Bread is referencing Mike Anderson having a AIDS from another thread.   I was implying it came from the same place Tony Mitchell was birthed from.

Oh, yeah, I can only be counted on to make thread callbacks from 2012 and earlier.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 23, 2014, 02:10:52 PM »
sadly the guy he is reminding me of is Frank Richards, a decent jc get for Woolly(iirc he had a couple of nc state type offers)  Richards started for a bunch of games of his 2 years while shooting a smooth .200 from 3 

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 23, 2014, 03:50:15 PM »
Whatever Rondo.

Offline husserl

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 23, 2014, 03:59:11 PM »

catzacker

« Reply #158 on: November 23, 2014, 04:04:24 PM »
Whatever Rondo.

So your opinion is that jevon gets drafted in the first round after this year.  Got it. 

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 25, 2014, 09:09:05 PM »
So I assume we'll be blaming gip for all of the problems this year?   I think he's the only one left who qualifies right?  Well i suppose nino would work as well.

I would have no problem jumping on the 'nino sucks' and 'is the problem' train.  Very few games I will turn off before it's over but I shut it down 3 minutes into the second half.  It also ruined a perfectly good Laguinita's night time.  :Forked:

BAM... thanks nino douche.... and guess what??  You're not the go to guy....   :goodbyecruelworld:   
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 25, 2014, 09:22:03 PM »
Before we crawl up nino's tree and shake his manhood fruits to the ground for the bears to eat, we need to remember he helped when some big games for us last year.  In a game like this you can point fingers at some plays or player and find fault.  I would like to see Hurt make a three, but he didn't.  We need to figure out what is bothering Edwards.  A lot of people anticipated a blowout.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 25, 2014, 09:24:48 PM »
Jevon made me think of The Scream a few times tonight and I loved that.

Nino made me think of Fred. Fred on the basketball court.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 25, 2014, 09:26:16 PM »
Before we crawl up nino's tree and shake his manhood fruits to the ground for the bears to eat, we need to remember he helped when some big games for us last year.  In a game like this you can point fingers at some plays or player and find fault.  I would like to see Hurt make a three, but he didn't.  We need to figure out what is bothering Edwards.  A lot of people anticipated a blowout.

Ummm, yeaaahhh, nope.... Nino is the dickle..  Chings called it and i'm riding that train until he proves me wrong...
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #163 on: November 25, 2014, 10:38:11 PM »
I don't think you quite understand where I am going with this.  Maybe you do tho.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 26, 2014, 09:59:43 AM »
I don't think you quite understand where I am going with this.  Maybe you do tho.

Are Meyer and Vulture excluded?

Offline illBisonYourdele

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: November 26, 2014, 10:56:38 AM »
anyone think DJs hustley-ness would have gotten in Tarczewski's head?  the thought makes me sad for the season

Offline ksutrumpet

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 26, 2014, 11:16:42 AM »
I feel that this team is going to be one that can achieve great things and win games that they shouldn't, but at the same time perform very poorly and lose a game to TCU. There is just too much inconsistency in the guard play for us to be elite.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 26, 2014, 11:20:23 AM »
TCU is having a good non-con. So, yeah, maybe.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 26, 2014, 11:34:12 AM »

Wow, sometimes you just sleepwalk through this blog, and then a Chris Giffin comparo jumps up and slaps the crap out of you and screams, "Wake the eff up! You're reading the opinions of some elite Cat fans, you better stay sharp mother rough rider!"
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline bballfan

• Fan
  • I miss Denny
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 26, 2014, 11:49:31 AM »

Ummm, yeaaahhh, nope.... Nino is the dickle..  Chings called it and i'm riding that train until he proves me wrong...
Nino's not the problem. He shouldn't be our go to guy though. He's a solid Energy guy.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 26, 2014, 12:37:57 PM »
Nino has looked really good so far this year (eye test).

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 26, 2014, 01:05:26 PM »
Nino has looked really good so far this year (eye test).
Agree, Is driving the ball very effectively. Shot also appears better. 

Offline brandochav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 26, 2014, 01:29:49 PM »
Calling it now, we with the Big XII conference tournament.  :ksu:

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #173 on: November 27, 2014, 10:19:42 AM »

Are Meyer and Vulture excluded?
maybe, but if things get dire enough they should be blamed as the TCs they likely are.  I see them smiling a bit too much on the bench I think.

Offline kstatefan11

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 27, 2014, 10:26:38 AM »

Wow, sometimes you just sleepwalk through this blog, and then a Chris Giffin comparo jumps up and slaps the crap out of you and screams, "Wake the eff up! You're reading the opinions of some elite Cat fans, you better stay sharp mother rough rider!"

That Missouri game in the Phillips, though.