Author Topic: We suck  (Read 23468 times)

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: We suck
« Reply #125 on: November 22, 2014, 01:56:07 PM »
I am fine with last night.  We shot like crap.  The oppys were there and just didn't go in. 

Also, we are stringing together youth and transfers without a dominant point guard.  It will come together fine but needs a few games.

I still think we have a high ceiling.
Yup. I agree.
Deep down, i expect us to pull it together and start playing some quality ball by the start of conference play, but for right now i'm fine just reacting to whats in front of me.  Complaining about rusty early season play followed by our 5-hearts buckling down and making a solid run at some other late season disappointment is what being a kats fan is all about, enjoy it.

Offline POD Lasalle Edition

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • the poster formerly known as pig of destiny
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 22, 2014, 03:01:46 PM »
Don't feel bad KSU fans. Many teams have fallen victim to powerhouses like Long Beach State. Luckily, you will get to play a terrible Kansas team. Somewhere, twocoach is slitting his wrists thinking about the possiblity of the gayhawks losing to KSU
your mother is so fat, the recursive function computing her mass still hasn't returned.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 22, 2014, 03:34:53 PM »
Mike Anderson has AIDS you guys.  Not just HIV, but full blown AIDS.  It's bad.  Ts and Ps are requested. :frown:

Damn.  Ts and Ps, pig friend.  gE.com is here for you.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 22, 2014, 05:42:26 PM »
People hate Jevon, People hate Angel, People hate Denny. I hate people for being stupid.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 22, 2014, 05:53:49 PM »
People hate Jevon, People hate Angel, People hate Denny. I hate people for being stupid.

Did you hear about Mike Anderson?  Really puts all this cat on cat bickering into perspective. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 22, 2014, 05:58:57 PM »

Did you hear about Mike Anderson?  Really puts all this cat on cat bickering into perspective. 

If trim still posted on this blog he could tell you where mike Anderson contracted this horrible disease
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 22, 2014, 06:15:06 PM »
Is it possible to contract hiv from absolutely smashing in Mikes face and taint in basketball? 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 22, 2014, 06:15:28 PM »
:ohno:

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 22, 2014, 06:27:56 PM »

You are a really stupid person for making this post.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 22, 2014, 06:47:58 PM »

If trim still posted on this blog he could tell you where mike Anderson contracted this horrible disease
I guess we will never know then.  Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 22, 2014, 07:55:00 PM »

are you attempting to compare jevon to angel and denis?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 09:00:39 PM by Rick RowdyBoyy Daris »

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 22, 2014, 07:57:31 PM »

are you attempting to compare jevon to angle and denis?
They are all point guards and all got unfair criticism. Jevon's career is to young to judge him against Dennis and Angel. 

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 22, 2014, 08:11:44 PM »
Jevon is not Angel and he is not Denny.

catzacker

« Reply #138 on: November 22, 2014, 08:14:13 PM »

are you attempting to compare jevon to angle and denis?
They are all point guards and all got unfair criticism. Jevon's career is to young to judge him against Dennis and Angel.

but far enough along that he is in no way comparable to either of them.  if clemente and angel were the sun, Jevon would be pluto.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 22, 2014, 08:41:58 PM »
Jevon has a shot at being better than both of them. Way more athletic, sees the floor as well as both of them. Last year really hurt him should of redshirted.

The Big Train

« Reply #140 on: November 22, 2014, 08:49:21 PM »
Jevon has a shot at being better than both of them. Way more athletic, sees the floor as well as both of them. Last year really hurt him should of redshirted.

:lol:

catzacker

« Reply #141 on: November 22, 2014, 08:49:55 PM »

omg.  he's a sophomore in college and can't shoot.  saying he has a shot at being better than angel and clemente is like saying Dumb and Dumber To has a shot at an Oscar. 

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 22, 2014, 08:57:45 PM »

omg.  he's a sophomore in college and can't shoot.  saying he has a shot at being better than angel and clemente is like saying Dumb and Dumber To has a shot at an Oscar.

He currently has a higher assist rate than Angel this year and he is still in the process of learning. Angel also has never shot a good 2 pt percentage. He frustrating but their are good signs with Jevon. He really is a a first year point guard and they always have struggles.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 22, 2014, 09:01:06 PM »
I feel like some ppl never actually watched Denis play Go Purplecat U basketball.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 22, 2014, 09:15:34 PM »

He currently has a higher assist rate than Angel this year and he is still in the process of learning. Angel also has never shot a good 2 pt percentage. He frustrating but their are good signs with Jevon. He really is a a first year point guard and they always have struggles.

thomas is older than angel was when he did this...

As a Sophomore (2012-13): NABC District 8 second team ... All-Big 12 Second Team ... Big 12 All-Defensive Team ... Phillips 66 All-Championship Team ... Big 12 Co-Champions ... Phillips 66 co-Big 12 Player of the Week (Feb. 18) ... Averaged 11.4 points on 36.1 percent shooting, including 34.4 percent from 3-point range, to go with 5.2 assists, 2.1 rebounds and 1.5 steals in 28.2 minutes per game ... Started all 33 games ... Hit 82.6 percent at the free throw line and posted a 2.2 assist to turnover ratio ... Led the Wildcats in 3-point field goals (55), assists (173) and steals (50) ... Second on team in scoring (11.4 ppg.), double-digit scoring games (23) and minutes per game (28.2) ... Among Top 5 in the Big 12 in assist-to-turnover ratio (second), assists (third), free throw percentage (third) and steals (fourth) ... 173 assists are second-most in a single-season at K-State ... 5.24 assists per game average and 2.22 assist-to-turnover ratio rank fifth in school history ... Earned Jack Hartman Top Defensive Player and the Ernie Barrett Play Hard team awards.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 22, 2014, 09:18:47 PM »

thomas is older than angel was when he did this...

As a Sophomore (2012-13): NABC District 8 second team ... All-Big 12 Second Team ... Big 12 All-Defensive Team ... Phillips 66 All-Championship Team ... Big 12 Co-Champions ... Phillips 66 co-Big 12 Player of the Week (Feb. 18) ... Averaged 11.4 points on 36.1 percent shooting, including 34.4 percent from 3-point range, to go with 5.2 assists, 2.1 rebounds and 1.5 steals in 28.2 minutes per game ... Started all 33 games ... Hit 82.6 percent at the free throw line and posted a 2.2 assist to turnover ratio ... Led the Wildcats in 3-point field goals (55), assists (173) and steals (50) ... Second on team in scoring (11.4 ppg.), double-digit scoring games (23) and minutes per game (28.2) ... Among Top 5 in the Big 12 in assist-to-turnover ratio (second), assists (third), free throw percentage (third) and steals (fourth) ... 173 assists are second-most in a single-season at K-State ... 5.24 assists per game average and 2.22 assist-to-turnover ratio rank fifth in school history ... Earned Jack Hartman Top Defensive Player and the Ernie Barrett Play Hard team awards.

Good point, there is a chance that Jevon is going to be scary good.

catzacker

« Reply #146 on: November 22, 2014, 09:25:37 PM »
For eff sake he can't rough ridin' shoot the ball.  He is chris griffin.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 22, 2014, 11:09:18 PM »
Jevon needs to be a great defender and FT shooter.

he can't shoot/make layups

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 23, 2014, 12:43:50 AM »
how do jevon's stats compare to spradling's at this point in their careers?  maybe we're just comparing him to the wrong guard

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 23, 2014, 12:45:23 AM »
For eff sake he can't rough ridin' shoot the ball.  He is chris griffin.

:dubious: