Author Topic: Beach Slapped; LBSU ADV  (Read 3589 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: Beach Slapped; LBSU ADV
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2014, 07:13:11 PM »
it definitely does stop at some point.  and it fades out gradually, not abruptly.  i remember that much.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2014, 07:35:46 PM »
I've looked and can't find an exact answer.  His bloggings don't lend themselves to efficient searches. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

catzacker

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2014, 08:16:21 PM »
We lost because a bunch of college guys were more excited about getting on a plane for Hawaii than they were about playing basketball on a volleyball court. I'm negative surprised we didn't show up for this game. The fact they played zone only sealed the deal.

Jfc. Denial ain't just the vagina in your pants.

Are you like 5 - years old?

no, you are.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2014, 10:46:55 AM »
Hey _FAN, do you know at what point in the season that kenpom's ratings are entirely based on this season's results and not historical data as well or does that never happen?

I know he has a post that explains that, but I can't find it. I did find this from last year that does explain how previous seasons are factored into new season rankings which I think answers some of the implied part(s) of your question.

http://kenpom.com/blog/index.php/weblog/entry/say_hello_to_your_big_ten_overlords