Author Topic: VANDY PREVIEW  (Read 12025 times)

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
VANDY PREVIEW
« on: September 12, 2017, 09:09:58 PM »
Ok everyone. 2 games played. 2 dominating victories.

Will this trend of domination continue? Read on to find out!

Vanderbilt is a team from the Southeastern Conference (SEC). They are also 2-0 entering this game.

The Vandy offense is led by QB Kyle Shurmur (sp?) and RB Ralph Webb (no relation to Allen). In all seriousness, Vandy's offense could be one of the better ones in the SEC (all of the offenses in the SEC are very weak). Shurmur is off to a very good start this season and Webb is one of the best backs in the SEC.

Defensively, Vandy is a solid group. They return 7 starters from last years defense that played pretty well considering they were handicapped by a brutal offense. But with a better offense so far this year, the defense won't have to carry as much weight.

PREDICTION TIME: Vandy is a slight step up in competition from what our Cats have faced so far this year. Some Vandy fans have said this is the biggest game in the history of the program. I have no doubt that we will receive their best effort. But their best won't be good enough.

Behind a punishing ground attack led by Sisco + Barnes + Meathook and a prolific forward-passing game that hasn't ever been seen in the SEC, the Cats win 31-21.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: VANDY PREVIEW
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 09:10:34 PM »
Hard hitting stuff, Cas.  This is why I subscribe to this blog. 

Your move, Jmart.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 07:01:21 AM »
I'm thinking the cats do the shmoney dance all over shmurmurs ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 07:34:33 AM »
We scored an average of 32.2 points per game last year. Vanderbilt is not holding us below that with our offense having improved as much during the off season as it has.

My prediction: 38-21 Cats

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 08:21:16 AM »
55-10, cats
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 08:23:55 AM »
45-14. The field goal late when we have shut the offense down as the victory is in hand.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 08:29:46 AM »
66-1

our backup punter plants a flag at midfield afterwards to a smattering of laughs

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2017, 08:30:58 AM »
I predict lots of Vandy fillies to be slayed by good looking, good smelling cat fans.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2017, 08:52:12 AM »
35-13

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2017, 08:53:19 AM »
flags will be planted by numerous members of our highly thought of roster
47-6

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2017, 09:05:17 AM »
Nashville, more like Smashville (fillies and Vandy College football team)

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2017, 09:06:43 AM »
flags will be planted by numerous members of our highly thought of roster
47-6

Planting flags and collecting pelts, that's just the wildcat way

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2017, 09:16:45 AM »
Nashville, more like Smashville (fillies and Vandy College football team)
:Woot:

Offline NC Dores

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2017, 09:46:53 AM »
Hello, Kansas Tech fans, I'm looking forward to the challenge of your team visiting Nashville to feast on our famous hot chicken and audition for admission to a major sports conference.  I have no doubt that your team will be very ready for this confrontation because your coach is very old.

By the numbers, Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT is ranked #14 in the latest US News Rankings; we tend to graduate folks that become doctors and lawyers that make lots of money.  We also live in penthouses and enjoy 4th and 5th homes in exotic locations.  We have been raised with the etiquette guidance of Letitia Baldridge; we are also near-perfect physical specimens that enjoy exceptional success behind the bedroom door.

The Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT endowment is nearly $4.0 billion dollars.  By comparison, the entire state of Kansas was recently valued at a dollar and 5 cents (wet) according to multiple internet sources.  In fact, the internet was invented by a Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT graduate by the name of Al Gore, Jr. (former Vice-President of the United States).

Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT owns FOUR National Championships in College Football and was the birthplace of college basketball; we also field exceptional baseball, women's bowling and golf teams.

I expect Kansas to provide an appropriate tune-up for our team as we look forward to the CBS Game of the Week against Alabama (in Nashville) the following week.  Aside from crushing you (we will have a visible, physical size advantage), we have very skilled tight-ends, wide receivers and running-backs--all are SEC quality.  By comparison, Kansas has the actor that played Loki in the Avengers movie whose skills have diminished, significantly, since his career high-water mark.

For the scrimmage, the weather should be excellent and my Ladies and I intend on dressing to the nines; later, my Ladies and I will party on Broadway, become exceptionally inebriated and probably end up with a bill for damages to the Presidential Suite where we a staying for the weekend.  Good luck and safe travels.

Most Sincerely,

A very, very successful Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT graduate that has lots, and lots, and lots of money.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2017, 09:49:28 AM »
Birthplace of college basketball. Oh crap, beems would be pissed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2017, 09:55:35 AM »
Whoever's sock this is, is confusing bowl games for National Championships.  :D https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/vanderbilt/

Pretty good start tho!

Offline NC Dores

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2017, 10:08:34 AM »
"is confusing bowl games for National Championships."

Prior to 1932, Vanderbilt was named national champion in football in 1921 and 1922 by Berryman and in 1913 and 1914 by Billingsley.

Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT also possesses the #1 Teachers' College (Peabody). 

In our role as educators, we impart knowledge and information upon the ignorant, uneducated masses.

Most Sincerely,

A very, very successful Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT graduate that has lots, and lots, and lots of money.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2017, 10:09:01 AM »
"Vanderbilt....VANDERBILT"

amaze

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2017, 10:14:27 AM »
Teacher's college? Like Emporia state? Cool...

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2017, 10:16:15 AM »
"Vanderbilt....VANDERBILT"

amaze

is it supposed to be like you're yelling it into the grand canyon?

Offline fightinsnydersksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2017, 10:17:01 AM »
Cats 402-0

:lynchmob:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2017, 10:17:17 AM »
 :lol: Nobody is alive from back then, so we don't even know if that's a fact.

Offline fightinsnydersksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2017, 10:19:36 AM »
Hello, Kansas Tech fans, I'm looking forward to the challenge of your team visiting Nashville to feast on our famous hot chicken and audition for admission to a major sports conference.  I have no doubt that your team will be very ready for this confrontation because your coach is very old.

By the numbers, Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT is ranked #14 in the latest US News Rankings; we tend to graduate folks that become doctors and lawyers that make lots of money.  We also live in penthouses and enjoy 4th and 5th homes in exotic locations.  We have been raised with the etiquette guidance of Letitia Baldridge; we are also near-perfect physical specimens that enjoy exceptional success behind the bedroom door.

The Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT endowment is nearly $4.0 billion dollars.  By comparison, the entire state of Kansas was recently valued at a dollar and 5 cents (wet) according to multiple internet sources.  In fact, the internet was invented by a Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT graduate by the name of Al Gore, Jr. (former Vice-President of the United States).

Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT owns FOUR National Championships in College Football and was the birthplace of college basketball; we also field exceptional baseball, women's bowling and golf teams.

I expect Kansas to provide an appropriate tune-up for our team as we look forward to the CBS Game of the Week against Alabama (in Nashville) the following week.  Aside from crushing you (we will have a visible, physical size advantage), we have very skilled tight-ends, wide receivers and running-backs--all are SEC quality.  By comparison, Kansas has the actor that played Loki in the Avengers movie whose skills have diminished, significantly, since his career high-water mark.

For the scrimmage, the weather should be excellent and my Ladies and I intend on dressing to the nines; later, my Ladies and I will party on Broadway, become exceptionally inebriated and probably end up with a bill for damages to the Presidential Suite where we a staying for the weekend.  Good luck and safe travels.

Most Sincerely,

I wonder if that commentator from our last game would let this guy date his daughter

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2017, 10:24:39 AM »
Just landed, vandy girls are dogs.  I'll have to go looking for bachelorette parties

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2017, 10:33:07 AM »
Does Vanderbilt offer courses on cousin marrying and fraudulent business practices?