Author Topic: So immigration...  (Read 60344 times)

Offline illBisonYourdele

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: So immigration...
« Reply #150 on: July 17, 2014, 08:46:35 AM »
Do they illegally use other people's SSN?

i'm not terribly up to date on the laws regarding ssn's; i don't know what is illegal and what isn't.  most illegals have false documents of some sort.

when illegals work using false documents, the tax man does not contact the illegal for settlement

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 17, 2014, 12:59:26 PM »
The question is not about the people who turn themselves in immediately at the border, I mean hopefully they can checked out, right?   It's the people who cross the border who don't want to turn themselves in, who want to to avoid DHS at all cost.   There's lots of that going on.

But hey, that never seems to be a big deal to the resident progressives.

America is open for you!!  . . . . As long as you vote Democrat once you're here.

That makes so much sense.  They really want to avoid DHS, but are more than willing to expose themselves by illegally voting. 

Thanks Dax.  :rolleyes:

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 17, 2014, 01:05:46 PM »
Are these kids considered illegal immigrants, refugees or both? Something in between? It makes a difference. These kids are different from run-of-the-mill illegal-immigrants.

Why would they be considered refugees? They're coming for the exact same reason they've been coming for decades - poverty - not war or genocide. They're telling the border agents that the reason they're coming now is because they believe they'll get amnesty.

Why couldn't you say that without spouting off your Obama nonsense?

It's quite obvious somebody told them wrong because they're being deported and the administration has even thought about speeding up the process

It appears you love to engage in partisan hackery and bullshit. 

Get a grip and be rational, this is GE.. 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 17, 2014, 01:08:31 PM »
I'd rather spend whatever K-S-U wants to spend on "border security" on feeding and educating these kids instead. We'd probably have enough left over to bring in a lot more, which would be great for humanity.

Great idea. How many more do you think we should take? Maybe an even million? Two million? Ten? At what point does a country that's already 18 trillion in debt, and adding a trillion per year, say "eff, we can't afford this"?

How much are you willing to spend on border security?

Plenty, especially is we ultimately pay for at least some of it with a guest worker program. See my 5 Step Program.

then I would pay for however many "plenty" would pay for

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 17, 2014, 01:29:42 PM »
I'd rather spend whatever K-S-U wants to spend on "border security" on feeding and educating these kids instead. We'd probably have enough left over to bring in a lot more, which would be great for humanity.

Great idea. How many more do you think we should take? Maybe an even million? Two million? Ten? At what point does a country that's already 18 trillion in debt, and adding a trillion per year, say "eff, we can't afford this"?

How much are you willing to spend on border security?

Plenty, especially is we ultimately pay for at least some of it with a guest worker program. See my 5 Step Program.

then I would pay for however many "plenty" would pay for

Except that your solution isn't a solution at all - it simply encourages more to come. Mine both fixes the problem and is paid for.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 17, 2014, 01:30:55 PM »
my solution fixes a problem, just a different one than you think you would solve.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 17, 2014, 01:33:29 PM »
Why aren't we talking about walls and security at our northern border? White?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 17, 2014, 01:43:19 PM »
Why aren't we talking about walls and security at our northern border? White?
Money, too.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 17, 2014, 01:44:24 PM »
I would rather block immigrants from the north. What do they have to offer? They don't make awesome food and they aren't good at soccer

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 17, 2014, 01:47:23 PM »
Are these kids considered illegal immigrants, refugees or both? Something in between? It makes a difference. These kids are different from run-of-the-mill illegal-immigrants.

Why would they be considered refugees? They're coming for the exact same reason they've been coming for decades - poverty - not war or genocide. They're telling the border agents that the reason they're coming now is because they believe they'll get amnesty.

It's quite obvious somebody told them wrong because they're being deported and the administration has even thought about speeding up the process

You're joking, right? Deportations are now at a record low, and Obama and his Democrat cronies are assuring their activist base that they want to reduce deportations even more.

Our immigration crisis is, historically, a bipartisan disaster, but that doesn't change the fact that it is currently a Democrat disaster. It is the Democrats who have (1) created this most recent tidal wave with promises of "deferred deportation" (translation to the immigrants: "amnesty"), and (2) held immigration reform hostage by refusing to adopt a bifurcated borders first process.

Obama is now confronted with two losing situations. The 38-40% of Americans that still "approve" of his job performance consist of hardcore leftists, young single women, african americans, and a dwindling number of blue collar white traditional democrats. If he says the children can stay, he alienates the blue collar workers and african americans. If he says they must be deported, he alienates the leftists. Either way, he's stuck in an electoral quagmire right before the midterms. So his solution is to do what he always does in tough political situations: do nothing. Make vague, non-commital public comments and hope and pray that the Congress takes action to send the kids home, which will alleviate political pressure and allow him to scapegoat the Republicans.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 17, 2014, 01:47:42 PM »
Seth rogen, drake, that point guard from TX, etc.  Don't be silly.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 17, 2014, 02:08:19 PM »

Seth rogen, drake, that point guard from TX, etc.  Don't be silly.

If we deported all Canadians this afternoon, they wouldn't be missed.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 17, 2014, 02:08:38 PM »
YES, that includes mike myers

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 17, 2014, 02:08:54 PM »
And dana carvey

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 17, 2014, 02:12:29 PM »
Ryan Gosling can stay.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: July 17, 2014, 02:30:22 PM »
Something earthquaked of OKs top shelf, hit his head,  and has him all concussion'ey and stuff. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 17, 2014, 02:32:01 PM »
Something earthquaked of OKs top shelf, hit his head,  and has him all concussion'ey and stuff.

He is correct that we get a much greater benefit from Mexican immigrants than Canucks, though.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 17, 2014, 03:17:46 PM »
how many times a week do you think "man, i could sure go for some canadian food tonight"

yeah, exactly.  send all of the billions that ksu wildcats wants to send to the brown people's border to the white people up north

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 17, 2014, 04:03:06 PM »
Have you never heard of poutine, putain?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 17, 2014, 04:07:15 PM »
I canuck answer that question

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 17, 2014, 04:46:46 PM »
I love Canadian food but there aren't any good Canadian food restaurants near me.

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 17, 2014, 06:17:23 PM »

You're joking, right? Deportations are now at a record low, and Obama and his Democrat cronies are assuring their activist base that they want to reduce deportations even more.

Our immigration crisis is, historically, a bipartisan disaster, but that doesn't change the fact that it is currently a Democrat disaster. It is the Democrats who have (1) created this most recent tidal wave with promises of "deferred deportation" (translation to the immigrants: "amnesty"), and (2) held immigration reform hostage by refusing to adopt a bifurcated borders first process.

Obama is now confronted with two losing situations. The 38-40% of Americans that still "approve" of his job performance consist of hardcore leftists, young single women, african americans, and a dwindling number of blue collar white traditional democrats. If he says the children can stay, he alienates the blue collar workers and african americans. If he says they must be deported, he alienates the leftists. Either way, he's stuck in an electoral quagmire right before the midterms. So his solution is to do what he always does in tough political situations: do nothing. Make vague, non-commital public comments and hope and pray that the Congress takes action to send the kids home, which will alleviate political pressure and allow him to scapegoat the Republicans.

He asked congress to do something, point the finger at them for being lousy partisan hacks such as yourself. 

I mean you said yourself this has been going on for years because of poverty, which is the truth, but it really does no good for your look to go into some flaming raging conspiratorial tirade that points a bunch of baseless fingers. 

Rise above the political gamesmanship, you'll see things more clearer and be more rational about solutions.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 17, 2014, 10:03:05 PM »
So who is illegally voting then? I'm confused
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 17, 2014, 10:27:41 PM »
So who is illegally voting then? I'm confused

When did I say anyone was voting illegally.   Amnesty does what Seven?  What does it either do, or put people on the path to doing?

Do I have to diagram this out for you?

Oh, so I guess you're not one of those that scream for national id card because illegals are voting in mass numbers

I've known a good number of illegals, they don't give a crap if they are citizens or care at all about politics , they just want to be left alone to work and make money.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 17, 2014, 10:56:02 PM »
Your routine is getting stale, old man

Blah blah blah DEMOCRATS :curse: