TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball

Bubble game watch thread - Who do we want to win (lose)?

(1/8) > >>

I_have_purplewood:
:dunno:  So last night we had A&M (SEC version of OK) lose, NC State win, Neb win and Arkie lose.  I also watched Mizzou lose to Ole Miss at home.  How are they a projected 8 seed?

What is the biggest game tonight for us in regards to who we're competing against to go dancing?:
Georgia @ S.C.  -  I would guess we want a Georgia win?
Mich @ Penn St. -
N.C. @ Syracuse
Alabama @ Auburn
USC @ Colorado

I know I'm a simpleton and realize the committee is looking at quad 1 & 2 wins and SOS but I've looked at some of these teams that are projected 6-10 seeds and just don't get it.  :babywillie:

catastrophe:
This is the kind of thread I will enjoy checking later, but I think right now it's all but impossible to tell what you want to happen.  Next week the picture should be much clearer.  I mean, if we win our next two games it probably doesn't matter what happens next week anyway.

I_have_purplewood:
This thread is starting to gain some momentum like I knew it would!! 

Syracuse loss was nice.  VT looks legit and won't be on bubble.  Penn St. losing helps put us ahead of those losers.  Georgia kind of screwed us but everything else seems to be playing out well tonight in the SEC.

Those are my hot takes tonight, oh one more, way to show up tonight Brown.  And could we get a bubble game scoreboard posted on here please?  tia

:fistpump:

Powercat Posse:
These were the 5 teams that were barely In (coming into Tuesday morning) IMHO....
Baylor, Texas, Syracuse, StBony, Washington.
3 of the 4 lost (SB won). Washington plays tommorrow

Ucla, Marquette, Usc, Georgia were Top 4 teams that were not in.
Marquette, Usc won. Georgia lost. Ucla plays tommorrow

Unless we lose 4 straight, I'm not concerned if we make it in.  It's more about what seed can we get. 

meow meow:
i want a first round matchup against Nebrasketball.  they win, and oscar is the dumbass who goes down to give them their only tourney win.  we win, and we lol in their stupid faces.  win win.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version