Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 333612 times)

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016?
« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2014, 01:38:30 PM »
 Why does the average republican freak out and take it personally everytime the Clinton's do something?
Did Rush start this? 

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2014, 01:39:45 PM »
K-S-U-Wildcats! has become the poster that many decide their opinion of his posts without considering the actual content.

interesting if true

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2014, 01:47:36 PM »
Why does the average republican freak out and take it personally everytime the Clinton's do something?
Did Rush start this?

Nobody is freaking out, Daddy.  These are objectively and demonstrably awful people, the kind of people Democrats typically vote for.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 24, 2014, 02:06:08 PM »
I mean, the Clintons are just really, really vicious politicians. I really hope they aren't rewarded with another term or two in office.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/07/battle-with-the-clintons-109254.html

Can't imagine why they were angry at that unbiased journalist just trying to write an honest piece examining their daughter.

Half the article is making excuses to why it is poorly sourced or why nobody is reading it.  The Clinton's won't let people read it.  I tried to buy a copy and Chelsea slapped it out of my hands.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2014, 02:08:45 PM »
Did Rush start this?

Nobody is freaking out, Daddy.  These are objectively and demonstrably awful people, the kind of people Democrats typically vote for.

How hard will you freak out if she wins?  Granted, I don't think she will because there are enough women who won't vote for her but I cannot imagine the rage that will hit if she does.  It would be worse than Obama winning a second term, right?

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2014, 02:15:50 PM »
Did Rush start this?

I just googled "Clinton's are evil" and it appears that some people are, in fact, freaking out. Although I'll grant you that the results of my google search may not be indicative of the average republican.

The chain emails I have been receiving from my father for about a decade would also indicate that some people are freaking out and is more representative of the average republican IMO.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2014, 02:38:11 PM »
Did Rush start this?

I just googled "Clinton's are evil" and it appears that some people are, in fact, freaking out. Although I'll grant you that the results of my google search may not be indicative of the average republican.

The chain emails I have been receiving from my father for about a decade would also indicate that some people are freaking out and is more representative of the average republican IMO.

Daddy,

These are anecdotes, and not really of people "freaking out".

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2014, 02:39:03 PM »
Did Rush start this?

How hard will you freak out if she wins?  Granted, I don't think she will because there are enough women who won't vote for her but I cannot imagine the rage that will hit if she does.  It would be worse than Obama winning a second term, right?

Go away, idiot.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2014, 03:42:22 PM »
Did Rush start this?

Go away, idiot.

so, pretty hard

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 24, 2014, 04:12:37 PM »
Did Rush start this?

Way worse. She is way more War Mongery. Bummer about it is that the 'pubs will probably nominate someone equal or greater on the war mongery scale so its pretty much a done deal that we'll have more wars under the next administration.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2014, 04:13:46 PM »
Did Rush start this?

Way worse. She is way more War Mongery. Bummer about it is that the 'pubs will probably nominate someone equal or greater on the war mongery scale so its pretty much a done deal that we'll have more wars under the next administration.

Maybe Hillary will decide not to run.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2014, 04:15:03 PM »
I don't think the right wing will be as pissed because her policies will be closer to theirs. They'll still act pissed, but not as bad as Obama.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2014, 04:18:43 PM »
I bet she starts wars because of her period. Girls are so gross
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2014, 04:23:56 PM »
I bet she starts wars because of her period. Girls are so gross

Probably menopause. I hear that is just ghastly.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2014, 04:59:02 PM »
Did Rush start this?

Will Bill tell her how to run the economy? Cause I could get behind that.

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2014, 10:49:12 PM »
Did Rush start this?

Will Bill tell her how to run the economy? Cause I could get behind that.

eff that idea! 

NAFTA, repeal of Glass Steagal, failure to regulate derivatives, stripping of commodity rules.  Big WOOF in the long run.

He's lucky that ecommerce began to take shape and people began to buy more technology

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 25, 2014, 12:40:21 AM »
I don't think the right wing will be as pissed because her policies will be closer to theirs. They'll still act pissed, but not as bad as Obama.

She'd still be liberal, but probably not as extreme as Obama, at least with respect to foreign policy. On the home front, she'd be just as bad. On the whole, a Hillary presidency would be more upsetting to me than Obama's second term because (1) it would basically be Obama's third term and (2) the Clintons are just such despicable people.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 25, 2014, 06:57:25 AM »

She'd still be liberal, but probably not as extreme as Obama, at least with respect to foreign policy. On the home front, she'd be just as bad. On the whole, a Hillary presidency would be more upsetting to me than Obama's second term because (1) it would basically be Obama's third term and (2) the Clintons are just such despicable people.

Would it be more or less upsetting than Rand Paul?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 25, 2014, 08:15:46 AM »
Rand still has a couple of years to change my mind, but right now, he's just not as likable to me as his father is.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 25, 2014, 05:20:42 PM »
Republicans should be ecstatic if Hillary runs, she's repulsive to all demographics, even more than most Republicans currently are.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 25, 2014, 07:21:04 PM »
Republicans should be ecstatic if Hillary runs, she's repulsive to all demographics, even more than most Republicans currently are.

Based on nothing but intuition, I think most women won't vote for her.

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 25, 2014, 09:03:59 PM »

Like most women in the United States, most women who are registered to vote or most women who vote in the election?  Because if it is the last one I will offer 10 to 1 odds at $100.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 25, 2014, 09:19:18 PM »

Like most women in the United States, most women who are registered to vote or most women who vote in the election?  Because if it is the last one I will offer 10 to 1 odds at $100.

:lol:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 25, 2014, 10:23:03 PM »

Just amazing bbs'n by spracs, my goodness. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 27, 2014, 03:41:11 PM »

Would it be more or less upsetting than Rand Paul?

Much worse. Paul might be pretty awesome, except for some pretty bizarro foreign policy. But while we're speculating about thing that'll never happen, can we just resurrect Reagan?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.