Author Topic: Media loves us, knows to respect us, talks about us being awesome thread  (Read 130830 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: Media loves us, knows to respect us, talks about us being awesome thread
« Reply #227 on: February 11, 2015, 04:46:17 PM »
Don't smile, you'll get wrinkles.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
NFL Media ranks Kansas State HC LHC Bill Snyder as the No. 10 head coach in the country.

"Collecting nine seasons with double-digit wins, as Snyder has, is an impressive feat at any program, but it's doubly impressive at a place like Kansas State," wrote College Football 24/7 writer Bryan Fischer. "Few can claim they have built a program from nothing into an annual league title contender, but the 'Wizard of the Little Apple' certainly can. Not only has he developed a great football team on the field, but his coaching tree speaks to his impact at KSU and beyond." Across a Hall of Fame career, Snyder has gone 187-94-1. Snyder, a mentee of Hayden Fry at Iowa, has in turn mentored Bob Stoops (Oklahoma), Bret Bielema (Arkansas), Jim Leavitt (formerly USF) and Mark Mangino (formerly Kansas), amongst others.

Source: NFL.com Jun 4 - 2:40 PM

:billdance:

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
yoda man now, bill

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
not gonna lie, one of the best things ive seen ever
@Trogdor_gE

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
http://www.fbschedules.com/2015/07/college-football-team-fills-seats-home/

This combined with the television ratings, on-field performance and stadium renovations proves there is really no legitimate argument for keeping the 'Cats out of a major conference it crap ever hits the fan.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I thought Iowa State was doing better than that...

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Percentage is a really stupid metric to use for this. It really only indicates whether your stadium is adequately sized.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Percentage is a really stupid metric to use for this. It really only indicates whether your stadium is adequately sized.
elastic demand or something
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
elastic demand or something
Yea we're rich as eff and that's a reason. Didn't say capacity percentage had no uses
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

The Big Train

ku really dodged a bullet going by tickets given away

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Jerry Mander said....
Nebraska has sold out every game for the last 50+ years…a record and there is not even a close second. Might have been worth a mention. There are fans all over the country with a passion for college football. Good to see.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Jerry Mander said....
Nebraska has sold out every game for the last 50+ years…a record and there is not even a close second. Might have been worth a mention. There are fans all over the country with a passion for college football. Good to see.
Selling out games for the last 50 years is all they have left to brag about  :lol:

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Jerry Mander said....
Selling out games for the last 50 years is all they have left to brag about  :lol:
Yea and they're not even legit sell outs.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Who is Kansas rough ridin' state

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
 :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Can we get this video????
@Trogdor_gE

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Did anyone post the tweet from ESPN thar basically every coach is saying Manhattan is hardest place in country to play?

Offline ljmhawk2

• Fan
    • View Profile
Did anyone post the tweet from ESPN thar basically every coach is saying Manhattan is hardest place in country to play?

hardest place to play yet North Dakota state had no problem winning there.

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Who is Kansas rough ridin' state

Is that Sports Jeopardy or the real thing?

The Big Train

how's your Twitter game going Landon?

Offline 1863

• Combo-Fan
  • John Currie is a beautiful human bean.
    • View Profile

Guess that just illustrates the quality gap between programs like NDSU and other teams that haven't been able to win at BSFS in years despite multiple opportunities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Guess that just illustrates the quality gap between programs like NDSU and other teams that haven't been able to win at BSFS in years despite multiple opportunities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, national powers USC, Texas, Oklahoma, and Nebraska lose at home