Author Topic: KSU Football player interaction thread  (Read 37017 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: KSU Football player interaction thread
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2017, 03:13:54 PM »
I destroyed nick leckey in tekken tag and quake 3 daily
I watched Nick eat a piece of pizza like a snake. It was motivated after someone in the dorms fed their snake a mouse. He attempted to slither into an adjacent room and eat a slice off a plate on the ground.

Similarly, I watched Nick eat a steak like a "savage" at a campout.  He went and hid in the bushes, told us to wave the steak in the air, and then stormed out of the bushes and ripped the steak away with his mouth.

Most Leckey stories involved eating. He was also really good at Tony Hawk and Fifa.

Easily the greatest first post in the history of gE. Sorry Dlew, gonna have to make this my new sig.
no!

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 17, 2017, 08:56:58 AM »
 Played basketball with Percell Gaskins at the rec.  He jumped over my head and dunked on me, it was kind of awesome.

Ryan Young broke my passenger seat in my car.  It was a piece of crap 2 door grand am and he is a big boy.  plus he had a Japanese girl on his lap.

Watched Jeff Kelly use a fraternity bros head to clean the wheel well of someones car outside of lucky's Brew grill. 

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 17, 2017, 09:21:29 AM »
Watched Cornelius Lucas get stuck in a small desk in class one time. Drew Little helped him out of it.

Fraternity bro of mine helped hide Josh Freeman in  closet when their party got busted. It was a Friday night before a game too.

Girl I knew was on and off with Glen Gronk. Got to meet him and his brothers when they were in town that first year for spring game when they were driving around town shotgunning beers randomly in peoples front yards. Later that night got Gronk bought 69 shots of fireball at Kaws and handed them out to everyone around him. He gronk smashed his plastic shot glass of course.

Same girl from last story said Sprads was horrible in bed.

Coming back from the Fiesta Bowl we flew out of Vegas and stayed there a night. Went to a bar in our hotel and the bar tender turned out to be the back up QB for the cats in '94. He had also just got back from the Fiesta Bowl. He gave us double jack and cokes for free all night.

Man, college was fun.

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 17, 2017, 10:19:10 AM »
Jordy dunked on me in HS.
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 17, 2017, 11:57:38 AM »
I was on a team that Jordy dunked on! Didn't play much varsity my senior year. Mid east league?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 17, 2017, 12:28:24 PM »
I destroyed nick leckey in tekken tag and quake 3 daily
I watched Nick eat a piece of pizza like a snake. It was motivated after someone in the dorms fed their snake a mouse. He attempted to slither into an adjacent room and eat a slice off a plate on the ground.

Similarly, I watched Nick eat a steak like a "savage" at a campout.  He went and hid in the bushes, told us to wave the steak in the air, and then stormed out of the bushes and ripped the steak away with his mouth.

Most Leckey stories involved eating. He was also really good at Tony Hawk and Fifa.

Easily the greatest first post in the history of gE. Sorry Dlew, gonna have to make this my new sig.
no!

Great news, bud. I tried to put it in but the system caps them at 300 characters. Your quote stays. We are IRL forever buds. :cheers:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Online TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 17, 2017, 12:35:52 PM »
The opposite of this thread, but it belongs here.  Freshman year of HS my girlfriend was cousins with back-up QB Casey Vidricksen.  Casey got married, and since we were 14 or 15, I wasn't invited to the wedding as her date.  As such, I made other plans for the night.  When I got home that night, I found out she called and was trying to find me to come to the reception.  I was 14 or 15, so the idea I should go to the reception never crossed my mind.  When I finally talked to her, I found out the reception was full of mid-to-late 1990s Cats that I idolized and I missed out on meeting them all.  One of my top 5 most bummed moments of my life. 
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 12:39:55 PM by TheHamburglar »
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 17, 2017, 12:46:09 PM »
Fraternity bro of mine helped hide Josh Freeman in  closet when their party got busted. It was a Friday night before a game too.

the trail of discarded heaters didn't hansel and gretel the cops right to him?

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 17, 2017, 01:16:45 PM »

the trail of discarded heaters didn't hansel and gretel the cops right to him?

Apparently not. I figured the weed smell would have been the bigger give away.

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 17, 2017, 01:50:23 PM »
Was this the night before the Oklahoma State game where he ran it in? Was he also passed out on the pool table downstairs of said frat?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 17, 2017, 01:58:28 PM »
Would you call your country a count?

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 17, 2017, 02:02:41 PM »
how many heaters did he burn down that night?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 17, 2017, 02:05:04 PM »
Probably a crap ton. I bet he had marlboro reds wrapped up in his shirt sleeve like how all the cool kids use to do it back in the day.  :love:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 17, 2017, 02:15:09 PM »
I still do that from time to time. Though it's Marlboro 27s and not a soft pack

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 17, 2017, 02:45:20 PM »
I was on a team that Jordy dunked on! Didn't play much varsity my senior year. Mid east league?

I played in the NCKL but this occurred during a summer tournament. Jordy probably dunked on a lot of people in HS...at one point a year or two after he graduated HS Riley's team had like 11 of 12 varsity guys who could easily dunk.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 17, 2017, 05:11:58 PM »
Those Riley girls are probably the ones who ended my sister's senior campaign. Beat them twice in conference and lost to them in regionals. Eff that.

Though my sister graduated in 07 so 4 years after Jordy.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 17, 2017, 10:56:01 PM »

I played in the NCKL but this occurred during a summer tournament. Jordy probably dunked on a lot of people in HS...at one point a year or two after he graduated HS Riley's team had like 11 of 12 varsity guys who could easily dunk.

NCKL! Same here. I remember playing against Cody Whitehair back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 18, 2017, 10:06:06 AM »
Played HS golf (and bball) 'against' known stud and football camp organizer Curry Sexton. He shot like a 200 as Abilene's 6th man at the 4A state golf tournament.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 18, 2017, 10:16:34 AM »
A Canadian friend went to Cornelius Lucas' high school in New Orleans  one time for some reason and met with his principal. Canadian friend was like, "You know, I think one of your alums plays for my school. Do you remember Cornelius Lucas?" The principal's eyes lit up and he goes, "Oh, you mean Big Sexy???"

Cornelius "Big Sexy" Lucas: getting stuck in desks since 2008.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 18, 2017, 11:19:23 AM »
principal called him "big sexy"?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 18, 2017, 11:57:50 AM »

Everyone, including the principal, called him Big Sexy. Yep.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 18, 2017, 12:08:41 PM »

Everyone, including the principal, called him Big Sexy. Yep.
Remember that epi of SBTB where Zack hid a subliminal message on some song (George Michael?) to woo Kelley and eventually Mr. Belding pretends to have listened to the tape and fall in love with him?

Wonder if a similar thing happened  here with C-luc78?

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 18, 2017, 01:06:40 PM »
Jeff Schwinn was my middle school football coach 8th grade year, then again as a sophomore as the Head Coach of Varsity.

I always remember walking behind Lucas and Rose walking to campus from the parking lot by the old stadium. Always found it funny with their height difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 18, 2017, 01:51:17 PM »
Skinny Benny has some pretty great Canadian friends.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 18, 2017, 01:56:52 PM »
Jeff Kelly is really good friends with my manager (non cat). Sometimes he drives up to hangout with him on the weekend and he always shares some great PAk'ing stories. Last time he was up here about a month ago his car got stolen tho.  :frown: My boss wanted to start a gofundme for some of the personal items he lost. Anyways, his goal is to be a D1 HC. He's the D Coordinator right now for Fort Scott.