Author Topic: Sensible Muslims Doing Sensible Muslim Things in the Name of Islam  (Read 99882 times)

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Sensible Muslims Doing Sensible Muslim Things in the Name of Islam
« Reply #400 on: February 18, 2015, 09:17:21 AM »
KSU how many ISIS adherents do you think there are there in the world

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 18, 2015, 09:25:14 AM »

I'm estimating of course, but I'd say too many.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 18, 2015, 09:33:12 AM »
give dax credit for hating liberals more than he hates muslims.

I'm put off by your hatred of christians, Dax, Jews and conservatives. It's uncomfortable for everyone posting

hmm.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 18, 2015, 11:17:55 AM »
The people in charge do not care about Islam, K-S-U. They are using religion as a tool to recruit uneducated Islamic people, and doing quite well at that. It's similar to how most medieval European kings really didn't care at all about Catholicism.

Ok, so you didn't read the Atlantic article, either. Continue your denial.

Yeah, I read it. Do you think the Phelps clan protests funerals because they actually believe God hates America and gays?

I think they actually believe it, and they are very much like ISIS without the murder and war.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: February 18, 2015, 11:20:11 AM »
The people in charge do not care about Islam, K-S-U. They are using religion as a tool to recruit uneducated Islamic people, and doing quite well at that. It's similar to how most medieval European kings really didn't care at all about Catholicism.

Yeah, I read it. Do you think the Phelps clan protests funerals because they actually believe God hates America and gays?

I think they actually believe it, and they are very much like ISIS without the murder and war.

I think they just want to make the news so crazy people will show up to their church and donate them money.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: February 18, 2015, 11:38:39 AM »

I think they just want to make the news so crazy people will show up to their church and donate them money.

I don't think you're very familiar with Fred Phelps' history. He absolutely believed it, and his brainwashed cult followers believe it too. (And while we're making that comparison, by the way, note that as crazy as the WBC cult is, they're not murdering people or setting off bombs - the worst they do is picket funerals and behave like jackasses).
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 18, 2015, 02:35:47 PM »

I'm estimating of course, but I'd say too many.

tap out

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 18, 2015, 04:54:17 PM »

I don't think you're very familiar with Fred Phelps' history. He absolutely believed it, and his brainwashed cult followers believe it too. (And while we're making that comparison, by the way, note that as crazy as the WBC cult is, they're not murdering people or setting off bombs - the worst they do is picket funerals and behave like jackasses).

While generally those that lead similar religious movements, are at least somewhat simply using religion as a tool, I believe K-S-U is right here. The people in charge of the ISIS seem of a different breed. I would also agree that Fred Phelps believes what he preaches as well.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: February 18, 2015, 05:12:52 PM »
The rank and file believe, the guys pointing them towards the front and using that fact.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #409 on: February 18, 2015, 05:18:29 PM »

Surely you see the absurdity in this reasoning. It belies the fact that the crusade is religious in nature, and presumes it's easier to manipulate poor people with religious indoctrination than cash money.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 18, 2015, 05:38:12 PM »
The rank and file believe, the guys pointing them towards the front and using that fact.

Regularly, yes. I think this is different. Everything that we've seen points to a strict adherence to early Islamic law. Throw in that the caliphate seems to see the West as secondary, and there is little if any political ideology involved, and it seems markedly different. Add in that they view Christians and Jews less sternly than "wayward Muslims" and it's not at all seemingly the same.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 18, 2015, 10:23:49 PM »

Surely you see the absurdity in this reasoning. It belies the fact that the crusade is religious in nature, and presumes it's easier to manipulate poor people with religious indoctrination than cash money.

Cash money works better, but it's a whole lot harder to obtain than a Quran.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 18, 2015, 11:20:14 PM »
Ok, so now that you've all read an article in The Atlantic, you all agree with me that not all religions are equally peaceful and Islam is a significant factor in terrorism? We're done with the "because geography" and "because too little (or too much) resources and trade" arguments? Welcome aboard.  :cheers:

i think you're mixing up in your mind the libtards that commented on the article and the libtards you were arguing with earlier in the thread.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 03:17:17 PM by sys »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 19, 2015, 01:59:13 PM »
Obama's strategy for defeating ISIS is... exactly what you would expect from an empty-suit, media-obsessed, community organizer. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-politics/11421767/Barack-Obama-Muslim-elders-too-boring-to-win-Isil-propaganda-war.html

"You gotta get cooler, man! Twitter, Hashtags, Facebook, Social Media! Hell, I suckered an entire generation to vote for me based on a dopey three-word slogan!"

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 19, 2015, 02:02:49 PM »
I love reading K-S-U's summaries and comparing them to the actual articles

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 19, 2015, 02:53:14 PM »
Obama's strategy for defeating ISIS is... exactly what you would expect from an empty-suit, media-obsessed, community organizer. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-politics/11421767/Barack-Obama-Muslim-elders-too-boring-to-win-Isil-propaganda-war.html

"You gotta get cooler, man! Twitter, Hashtags, Facebook, Social Media! Hell, I suckered an entire generation to vote for me based on a dopey three-word slogan!"

Do you think you could have a beer with him?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #416 on: February 19, 2015, 03:24:47 PM »
Why don't you two just admit B.O. is acting like a rough ridin' idiot?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 19, 2015, 03:54:54 PM »

Do you think you could have a beer with him?

#totally

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: February 21, 2015, 03:08:03 PM »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: February 21, 2015, 03:09:53 PM »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: February 21, 2015, 03:14:44 PM »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: February 21, 2015, 03:18:16 PM »

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: February 21, 2015, 05:26:03 PM »
that last one is pretty lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 22, 2015, 02:23:01 PM »
So if you google it he actually did marry a 6 year old and have sex with her when she turned 9.   :surprised: