Author Topic: Charlottesville  (Read 27460 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Charlottesville
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2017, 01:24:25 PM »
Joy from the Joe Show said on Press the Meat said Hillary lost because of the altogether right and everyone one working for Trump is a neo-hater.  The press wants to connect Trump to these knuckle draggers so bad.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2017, 01:25:12 PM »
Missed the point as always.  Why won't you just admit more than one group went there looking for trouble?  It's called the whole story, not just your "never let a crisis go to waste" typical bullshit politicalized narrative.

One group went there motivated by at best a limited scope of protesting the removal of a robert e lee statue and at worst wanting non-whites removed from life.  The other group went there motivated by opposition of those people and that movement.  Is there more to the story that I need to know?

It was reported that antifa was just as violent and confrontational as the white supremacist idiots. 

What prompted "antifa" to take a road trip to Charlottesville?

What part of looking for trouble confuses you?

Plus there's one legit school of thought that Antifa is extremely tunnel vision in their definition of racism.

So, back to looking for trouble.

Charlottesville looks like a lame place to go looking for trouble, on most weekends.

Then you don't know Virginia. 

Weird that the most Northern "Southern" state is the most racist.   The guy in the car, from Ohio.   No surprise for those of us that have dealt with Randy Rustbelt former union guy transplant and likely Ohio State and Browns fan.  But the South,  SMDH

I don't, and I'll accept it if you tell me Virginia consistently has events geared towards someplace on the spectrum of wanting confederate monuments to remain and wanting non-whites eradicated.

If that's the case, I'm not going to take equal issue with the group opposing all that.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2017, 01:26:41 PM »
Joy from the Joe Show said on Press the Meat said Hillary lost because of the altogether right and everyone one working for Trump is a neo-hater.  The press wants to connect Trump to these knuckle draggers so bad.

You don't need to try very hard to connect them reno
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2017, 01:30:34 PM »
Missed the point as always.  Why won't you just admit more than one group went there looking for trouble?  It's called the whole story, not just your "never let a crisis go to waste" typical bullshit politicalized narrative.

One group went there motivated by at best a limited scope of protesting the removal of a robert e lee statue and at worst wanting non-whites removed from life.  The other group went there motivated by opposition of those people and that movement.  Is there more to the story that I need to know?

It was reported that antifa was just as violent and confrontational as the white supremacist idiots. 

Plus there's one legit school of thought that Antifa is extremely tunnel vision in their definition of racism.

Charlottesville looks like a lame place to go looking for trouble, on most weekends.

Weird that the most Northern "Southern" state is the most racist.   The guy in the car, from Ohio.   No surprise for those of us that have dealt with Randy Rustbelt former union guy transplant and likely Ohio State and Browns fan.  But the South,  SMDH

I don't, and I'll accept it if you tell me Virginia consistently has events geared towards someplace on the spectrum of wanting confederate monuments to remain and wanting non-whites eradicated.

If that's the case, I'm not going to take equal issue with the group opposing all that.

I have no issue with opposing the march  but Antifa's track record of a predisposition towards violence speaks for itself and their definition of what needs to be met with violence is extremely broad (and frankly quite scary).   

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2017, 01:33:16 PM »
I asked you before but didn't answer.....I haven't been following this story as intently has you have....how many white racist shitbag was murdered this weekend?  Why is any of this occurring in the first place?  Did the left shitbags show up first to cause trouble or in response to the white shitbags?

I don't know and what difference does it make? 

But please continue to join the legions of Libs who have hopped all over a "Unite the Right" rally where maybe 1500 (that's being generous) of the most distant lunatic fringe show up and now all conservatives are in lock step with those idiots.  Making it seem like it was akin to the rallies at Nuremberg. 

Continue to water down words like Nazi and Fascist to the point of being meaningless and demeaning to those who actually had to suffer and do suffer under real Nazi's and real Fascists. 

Using lib logic in play I'll assume that there's agreement by all Libs with the writers at Salon and social media coffee shop bad asses who said that the Congressional shooting wasn't violent enough and more blood needed to be shed.
So what should we call the people carrying Nazi flags?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2017, 01:34:43 PM »

I have no issue with opposing the march  but Antifa's track record of a predisposition towards violence speaks for itself and their definition of what needs to be met with violence is extremely broad (and frankly quite scary).
Did they kill anybody?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2017, 01:36:35 PM »
I have no issue with opposing the march 

If you did that in an unqualified way, people would take your other points - made separately - more seriously.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2017, 01:47:34 PM »
Those nazis aren't nazis - dax

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2017, 01:50:54 PM »
do the KKK and Nazi's have a track record of predisposition to violence? I'll listen off air.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2017, 01:58:42 PM »
I mean, on the one hand you have torch wielding, seig heil'ing, swastika and confederate flag flying, car murdering, self proclaimed alt-right nazis and on the other side you have people who are there to protest those people. It's not a difficult thing to pick sides for unless you are an irl human piece of crap.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2017, 02:43:43 PM »
I mean, on the one hand you have torch wielding, seig heil'ing, swastika and confederate flag flying, car murdering, self proclaimed alt-right nazis and on the other side you have people who are there to protest those people. It's not a difficult thing to pick sides for unless you are an irl human piece of crap.

for dax, these things aren't so white and slightly off white
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Charlottesville
« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2017, 03:01:54 PM »
Weird I don't recall saying people couldn't be there to protest the Nazi's.

I'm also enjoying this dumbing down or deescalating of the Antifa movement.  A movement that takes a stance that everything that isn't in lockstep with their beliefs is Fascist (sounds familiar).

Fantastic monolithic thinking today by the resident Libs.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2017, 03:07:18 PM »
Well I mean if you defend fascism then that kind of makes you a fascist dax

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2017, 03:08:55 PM »
deflecting on this deal is kind of crappy Dax (by kind of I mean incredibly)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 13, 2017, 03:11:13 PM »
Well I mean if you defend fascism then that kind of makes you a fascist dax

Yet there are progressive movements that consider all speech they don't like to be Fascist and they want it shut down.  The Big Tuck embarrassed himself having this discussion the other day.

lib7:  Not much of a thinker

Sad

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Charlottesville
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2017, 03:12:19 PM »
deflecting on this deal is kind of crappy Dax (by kind of I mean incredibly)

Deflecting what exactly? 

Your  game really blows lately SD.

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2017, 03:15:22 PM »
lol at some of you people. 

Always flying air cover for the most violent, backwards religious movement on the planet. 

:rolleyes:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2017, 03:16:45 PM »
Just correcting you friend, relax a bit. Antifa literally stands for anti-fascism, a group that opposes fascism so yes if you aren't against fascism you literally are open game on being called a fascist. For some reason you think that's a bad thing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2017, 03:17:08 PM »
lol at some of you people. 

Always flying air cover for the most violent, backwards religious movement on the planet. 

:rolleyes:

Nazi's are a religious movement?

Weird

I don't recall saying those that broke the law shouldn't be arrested.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2017, 03:18:42 PM »
Live look in on dax in his gated north carolina retirement community

The Big Train

« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2017, 03:18:51 PM »
Dax: The most unbiased and informed opinion since 1950.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2017, 03:21:09 PM »
Just correcting you friend, relax a bit. Antifa literally stands for anti-fascism, a group that opposes fascism so yes if you aren't against fascism you literally are open game on being called a fascist. For some reason you think that's a bad thing.

Antifa is very much a fascist organization. They aren't as bad as Nazis, though.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Charlottesville
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2017, 03:23:10 PM »
Resident Libs:  The Nuclear Reactor fueling the never ending meltdown

Sad

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2017, 03:30:36 PM »
There's this huge rally of full blown white supremacists, many actually calling themselves Nazis, for real NAZIs quoting Hitler and everything. And it's like dax, Fox News people, and lots of white people either don't fully comprehend that or just don't care.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2017, 03:35:17 PM »
It's up to _33 to officially brand the group of people that's against racists and nazis and don't think they should be marching through towns brandishing torches and swastikas, but which also falls short of whatever tf antifa is (I think it's dressing in all black and wearing facemasks even in summer and generally being a soccer hooligan but w/respect to non-soccer things).