Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 765434 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #2450 on: July 14, 2017, 09:07:07 AM »
Thanks SDK

Resident New McCarthyites are no doubt enraged by the revelations that Russian agents had a revolving into 'Merica   

No doubt we're only at the middle of the iceberg at best in terms of unraveling the implications of the Era Of Post Election Flexibility
Would have been a great time to make a global warming crosspost!

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: July 14, 2017, 09:09:29 AM »
I'm concerned about dax and his irl health  :frown:

Oh I'm fine.  I just have a great concern for those so enraged by Trump and so worried about Russia with all the revelations of how Putin et. al. just flat owned their (your) hero, to the point Loretta Lynch was just letting Russian spies (per Bucket) hang around as long as they wanted and use former Dem Congressman as lobbyists.   

My goodness gracious, SMDH
Why do you, at times, refer to Obama as a hero? I liked the guy. I can't think of a political figure that I've looked at as a hero.

Do you have politicians that are heroes of yours?

The idea of a political hero in a democratic society seems weird to me.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: July 14, 2017, 09:10:39 AM »

Oh I'm fine.  I just have a great concern for those so enraged by Trump and so worried about Russia with all the revelations of how Putin et. al. just flat owned their (your) hero, to the point Loretta Lynch was just letting Russian spies (per Bucket) hang around as long as they wanted and use former Dem Congressman as lobbyists.   

Why do you, at times, refer to Obama as a hero? I liked the guy. I can't think of a political figure that I've looked at as a hero.

You need to ratchet up your gE'ing game, friend.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: July 14, 2017, 09:10:53 AM »
Just checking in. Looks like Chum et al are still hysterical with outrage about a campaign taking a meeting with someone offering dirt on the other candidate (and then determining it was a bullshit pretext). Steady as she goes, boys!

This sums it up pretty well....

I admit I almost didn't think it could happen, but things have gotten stupider. Somehow the media and their enablers decided that the worst thing in the world is for someone to be willing to hear negative information about a political opponent from a foreign government, which wasn't a bad thing until Trump’s son tried it unsuccessfully. Apparently Putin’s cunning spies work through chunky music industry gadflies and third-tier lawyers and don’t actually have any dirt to give. Who knew?

But hey, COLUSION or something. Whatever.

It’s almost pointless to mention the actions of Hillary Clinton's cats paws regarding Paul Manafort and the Ukrainian government, or further back, Ted Kennedy’s anti-Reagan conspiracy, because neither counts as this is all posturing and lies. If Hillary thought Lenin’s embalmed corpse could have provided dirt on Trump, she’d have been in Red Square doing CPR.

Surprise! This stupidity drops right after Trump crushes it with a speech in Poland and right after James Integrity Boy Comey was revealed to have been playing the kind of classified materials games he let Clinton slide on.

https://m.townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/07/13/this-time-we-liberals-have-totally-got-trump-wash-rinse-repeat-n2353881
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 09:14:11 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: July 14, 2017, 09:12:07 AM »

You need to ratchet up your gE'ing game, friend.
No game intended. The resident pit posters pit circles around me. I was curious so I asked.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: July 14, 2017, 09:13:36 AM »
What's all this chatter I hear about not revealing meetings with the Russians and security clearances? Real problem or made upm

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: July 14, 2017, 09:13:50 AM »
Chum1 links a news story without comment - hysterical with outrage

Dax posts 10 times in one page - just pointing out how hysterical chum1 is, totally not melting down
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: July 14, 2017, 09:17:43 AM »
I think I only responded once or twice to chum.

Looks like someone is upset (again).

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: July 14, 2017, 09:22:12 AM »
Mods, please move relevant posts to this thread, tia

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=39433.0

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: July 14, 2017, 09:25:34 AM »
Just seems weird that lib is so angry (as always) and doesn't think we should talk about the previous administration when key figures in that administration face congressional subpoenas in the ongoing Russia probe.

Particularly knowing (by admittance) that they didn't do enough to stop Russian meddling (and likely encouraged it).

lib: Perpetually Triggered

Sad

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2460 on: July 14, 2017, 09:26:36 AM »
They aren't enraged, they are deranged.

They're at basement of bulletin boards with tweets tacked to them and colored yarn connecting everything levels of deranged.  Glenn Beck thinks they look crazy.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: July 14, 2017, 09:34:08 AM »

They're at basement of bulletin boards with tweets tacked to them and colored yarn connecting everything levels of deranged.  Glenn Beck thinks they look crazy.

Particularly as we peel it back on the Russian Spy (Per Bucket) and her expansive engagement with key Democrats and with entities (hired by Democrats) who were using foreign nationals and Russian contacts to produce reports highly negative towards Trump (and now knowing that she engaged with these entities who failed to register as representatives of foreign agents while on a extended visa as unilaterally issued by Loretta Lynch). 

This is a real head shaker FSD, a pickle if you will

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: July 14, 2017, 11:09:21 AM »
I understand lib is not in very good health/shape.  I'm concerned this thread and the stress of being obsessed with Trump yet having no recourse to do anything about it but cry on a message board may lead to heart problems. Lib, this is important, if you're chest and left arm start to hurt, put down the extra large Big Mac and get medical treatment.  You're a shitty poster but that doesn't mean you deserve to die.  Also....racist.
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: July 14, 2017, 11:11:35 AM »
why are you so bad at posting

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: July 14, 2017, 11:30:56 AM »

he really really is
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: July 14, 2017, 11:55:48 AM »
Chum1 links a news story without comment - hysterical with outrage

Dax posts 10 times in one page - just pointing out how hysterical chum1 is, totally not melting down

True story: sometimes I post a link just because I know how much of a reaction it will get.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: July 14, 2017, 12:05:55 PM »

https://twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/885491234164420608

The Russian spy appears to be bipartisan, Dax

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: July 14, 2017, 12:10:03 PM »

Particularly as we peel it back on the Russian Spy (Per Bucket) and her expansive engagement with key Democrats and with entities (hired by Democrats) who were using foreign nationals and Russian contacts to produce reports highly negative towards Trump (and now knowing that she engaged with these entities who failed to register as representatives of foreign agents while on a extended visa as unilaterally issued by Loretta Lynch). 

I fail to see how FARA applies to the Democrats. Perhaps you could explain.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #2469 on: July 14, 2017, 12:16:55 PM »

I fail to see how FARA applies to the Democrats. Perhaps you could explain.

Why do I always have to bring you up to speed?  Fusion GPS and FARA hearings next week. We've been over this, 98% of Fusions work is for Dems.   

The Russian lawyer employed a former Dem Congressman as a lobbyist, he failed to register.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: July 14, 2017, 12:18:51 PM »

https://twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/885491234164420608

The Russian spy appears to be bipartisan, Dax

Sigh.  You're an analog mind in a digital world

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: July 14, 2017, 12:19:38 PM »
Ok, the dem congressmen then sure. I fail to see how Fusion GPS is at all relevant in this discussion.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: July 14, 2017, 12:23:23 PM »
Ok, the dem congressmen then sure. I fail to see how Fusion GPS is at all relevant in this discussion.

They failed to register when working for the Russians as well.

You don't release dirty oppo reports for Dems that end up in FBI hands and then claim you're apolitical.   

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: July 14, 2017, 12:33:43 PM »

yep, must be your thing  :lol:  'Mocat the Decider'  have you considered worrying about your own posting abilities...or lack thereof?.....is this where I'm supposed to call him a dumbass?  Still trying to pick up on the culture/posting etiquette of this place. 
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: July 14, 2017, 12:35:51 PM »
Racist