Author Topic: ITT We Post Stories of Libs Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump  (Read 226611 times)

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Post Stories of Partisans Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump
« Reply #1250 on: October 11, 2017, 10:25:57 PM »
I never said that Marshall assaulted anyone.  WTF are you talking about? Go to bed.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

This has been covered. 

I mean you guys idolize a guy who has been accused of sexual assault and rape by multiple women.    You’ve totally melted down over Trump.

He was talking about Bill Clinton, but instead of just saying that, he just left it all vague with implications because that's what dax does.

The Big Train

« Reply #1251 on: October 11, 2017, 10:27:28 PM »
So it's Hillary's fault.  Got it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: October 11, 2017, 10:28:25 PM »
Sad to see so many Libs so openly supporting a huge misogynist and racist.
I get the misogynist part, i mean that comes with being a rapper. Unclear on how  em is a racist tho

When Marshall is “battle rappin” he likes to toss around words like “man of taste and distinction” and such.

But ya see, he told Rolling Stone that’s just rap,ya know, he doesn’t really mean it.   He has gay friends, so, it’s okay.

So you think gay people constitute a different race? Either that or you just totally decided to not answer that question. How do you justify calling Eminem a racist?

Okay, huge bigot. 

Look, we know you fully support a huge bigot who extolls mistreating women in his music because it’s “art”.   We get it, as long as he’s anti-Trump you’re fine with it.

Sad.

hmm...sounds like a certain world leader i know...

why do you go to the ends of the spectrum on this stuff? you're basically saying that if robert durst or oj simpson spoke out against trump, that because all liberals fully support that sentiment, they must also fully support wife-killing. you know, some people have the ability to compartmentalize...

Sounds like a lot of treysplaining and rationalizations.

You are literally in this thread saying that if you liked eminem bashing trump than you must also be cool with misogyny because eminem is a misogynist. or do i have it wrong??? its hard to tell because KNOW ONE EVER KNOWS WHAT YOUR rough ridin' POINT IS. so please, give me an updated timeline.

It’s hilarious to see Liberal Elites slop all over the dick of a misogynistic homophobe and know they’d completely meltdown if the situation were reversed politically.   Not hard.

Just like “everybody knew” Harvey was a DB but Libs loved hanging with the dude and dining at his $50k a plate DNC dinners.   Michelle O thought he was the bomb, a great dude. 

Again, not hard

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: October 11, 2017, 10:30:12 PM »
I never said that Marshall assaulted anyone.  WTF are you talking about? Go to bed.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

This has been covered. 

I mean you guys idolize a guy who has been accused of sexual assault and rape by multiple women.    You’ve totally melted down over Trump.

I have no idea what question I haven’t answered.  Quit quoting every post dumbass and just ask the likely idiotic question.   

The Big Train

« Reply #1254 on: October 11, 2017, 10:36:30 PM »

This has been covered. 

I have no idea what question I haven’t answered.  Quit quoting every post dumbass and just ask the likely idiotic question.   

I asked a pretty simple question I thought.  Is Em rapping about it or Trump admitting he has and does commit sexual assault worse?  I don't know an easier way to ask it.  You said one is clearly worse, so that was a start.  I just need either an Em or Trump response, this isn't hard(actually probably is for a Trump voter).

I bold texted the non-answer I got, still may need your reading glasses tho.

Maybe I missed it, but you didn't answer my question.  I googled and did not find conviction for Em, maybe he has been, idk.  Trump literally admitted to it.  I just wanted your take on which was worse to my original question.

Clearly one is worse.

Now, if you don’t get the hypocrisy in play here, then you’re a bigger partisan dumbass than I thought you were.   Which is sad. 

Also and again, your party idolizes a man who has been accused of multiple sexual assaults and nearly put his wife (who destroyed those women)  and him back in the WH.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: October 11, 2017, 10:39:36 PM »
god night wackycat08  :zzz:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: October 11, 2017, 10:39:59 PM »
I answered “clearly one is worse”. 

Now, just admit that your party idolizes a man accused of multiple sexual assaults and you almost put him and his wife who attempted to completely destroy those women back in the White House. 

Whereas Trump gets tepid support at best from his own party.

The Big Train

« Reply #1257 on: October 11, 2017, 10:42:12 PM »

Now, just admit that your party idolizes a man accused of multiple sexual assaults and you almost put him and his wife who attempted to completely destroy those women back in the White House. 

Still didn't answer my question, also:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: October 11, 2017, 10:43:14 PM »

What specific question did I not answer.  Don’t quote just type the question ya dumbass. 

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: October 11, 2017, 10:43:48 PM »
ironic that dax has transformed even this thread into the "dax melts down about the clintons and obama" thread.

bravo buddy, undefeated  :emawkid:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

The Big Train

« Reply #1260 on: October 11, 2017, 10:45:03 PM »

What specific question did I not answer.  Don’t quote just type the question ya dumbass.

I just need either an Em or Trump response

^^^ I didn't quote but that's a copy paste from what you didn't answer.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: October 11, 2017, 10:45:09 PM »
ironic that dax has transformed even this thread into the "dax melts down about the clintons and obama" thread.

bravo buddy, undefeated  :emawkid:

I tend to do that towards people who mistreat women and/or fly air cover for people who do.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: October 11, 2017, 10:45:45 PM »
I get the misogynist part, i mean that comes with being a rapper. Unclear on how  em is a racist tho

When Marshall is “battle rappin” he likes to toss around words like “man of taste and distinction” and such.

But ya see, he told Rolling Stone that’s just rap,ya know, he doesn’t really mean it.   He has gay friends, so, it’s okay.

So you think gay people constitute a different race? Either that or you just totally decided to not answer that question. How do you justify calling Eminem a racist?

Okay, huge bigot. 

Look, we know you fully support a huge bigot who extolls mistreating women in his music because it’s “art”.   We get it, as long as he’s anti-Trump you’re fine with it.

Sad.

why do you go to the ends of the spectrum on this stuff? you're basically saying that if robert durst or oj simpson spoke out against trump, that because all liberals fully support that sentiment, they must also fully support wife-killing. you know, some people have the ability to compartmentalize...

You are literally in this thread saying that if you liked eminem bashing trump than you must also be cool with misogyny because eminem is a misogynist. or do i have it wrong??? its hard to tell because KNOW ONE EVER KNOWS WHAT YOUR rough ridin' POINT IS. so please, give me an updated timeline.

It’s hilarious to see Liberal Elites slop all over the dick of a misogynistic homophobe and know they’d completely meltdown if the situation were reversed politically.   Not hard.

Just like “everybody knew” Harvey was a DB but Libs loved hanging with the dude and dining at his $50k a plate DNC dinners.   Michelle O thought he was the bomb, a great dude. 

Again, not hard

Yeah, there's hypocrisy on both sides. Legit question about HW, since you're insinuating that the Obama's knew about his sexual behavior and were totally cool with it...how far outside of the entertainment industry do you think the "everybody knew" quote actually applies? I doubt that "everybody" even within the industry knew about it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ITT We Post Stories of Partisans Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump
« Reply #1263 on: October 11, 2017, 10:47:40 PM »

If you can’t figure out what I meant I can’t help you.

Now, about your support and idolization of a man accused of multiple sexual assaults and his wife who tried to destroy those women.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: October 11, 2017, 10:48:56 PM »

Okay, huge bigot. 

Sad.

Again, not hard

Yeah, there's hypocrisy on both sides. Legit question about HW, since you're insinuating that the Obama's knew about his sexual behavior and were totally cool with it...how far outside of the entertainment industry do you think the "everybody knew" quote actually applies? I doubt that "everybody" even within the industry knew about it.

The list of militant Libs who apparently knew is quit extensive.  You don’t think those people talk? 

The Big Train

« Reply #1265 on: October 11, 2017, 10:51:49 PM »

Now, about your support and idolization of a man accused if multiple sexual assaults and his wife who tried to destroy those women.

I left the most direct question in the last post that I could, but here is the full quote, which I was right about(wasn't hard to be right).

I just need either an Em or Trump response, this isn't hard(actually probably is for a Trump voter).

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: October 11, 2017, 10:56:35 PM »

Okay, huge bigot. 

Sad.

Again, not hard

The list of militant Libs who apparently knew is quit extensive.  You don’t think those people talk?

Do you think that Harvey Weinstein is such a persistent topic of conversation amongst people in Barack and Michelle Obama's circle that they (the Obama's) would definitely have knowledge of his sexual misconduct?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: October 11, 2017, 10:56:39 PM »

Now, about your support and idolization of a man accused if multiple sexual assaults and his wife who tried to destroy those women.

I left the most direct question in the last post that I could, but here is the full quote, which I was right about(wasn't hard to be right).

I just need either an Em or Trump response, this isn't hard(actually probably is for a Trump voter).

I said Trump. Weird that you believe Trump on only things like that.  Okay, not really. 

Now, why does your party idolize a man accused of multiple sexual assaults and his wife who destroyed those women.  We can also make the case that Bill sexually assaulted Monica in the WH. 

Sad.  Still huge Dem heroes

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: October 11, 2017, 10:59:45 PM »

Okay, huge bigot. 

Sad.

Again, not hard

Do you think that Harvey Weinstein is such a persistent topic of conversation amongst people in Barack and Michelle Obama's circle that they (the Obama's) would definitely have knowledge of his sexual misconduct?

When Harvey Weinstein is hosting multi million dollar DNC fundraisers and rallying Hollywood around the Obama’s, I’m gonna go with, yes

The Big Train

« Reply #1269 on: October 11, 2017, 11:03:06 PM »

I said Trump. Weird that you believe Trump on only things like that.  Okay, not really. 

Now, why does your party idolize a man accused of multiple sexual assaults and his wife who destroyed those women.  We can also make the case that Bill sexually assaulted Monica in the WH. 

Please go back through the record of our convo tonight and inform me of where you said Trump, to my original question, TIA.  He was a citizen then and on a private bus(he thought) so he spoke freely.  Why would I not believe a private conversation?

Please post where I brought up any other politics in this discussion, if you would have just answered my question to begin with it would have stopped with that.  Amp down the adderall and quit speculating and just answer questions if they are proposed. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: October 11, 2017, 11:11:41 PM »

Please go back through the record of our convo tonight and inform me of where you said Trump, to my original question, TIA.  He was a citizen then and on a private bus(he thought) so he spoke freely.  Why would I not believe a private conversation?

Please post where I brought up any other politics in this discussion, if you would have just answered my question to begin with it would have stopped with that.  Amp down the adderall and quit speculating and just answer questions if they are proposed.

I answered your question 3 Times, not my fault your to dense to figure it out.

LOL, at you just flat taking Trumps word straight out, even if it was a private conversation.   

You didn’t point out any others politics.  I did. Who did Trump grab?  We just have him on tape running his mouth.   What we do know is huge Dem Hero Bill Clinton has been quite emphatically accused of sexual assault by multiple women. 

Trump, potentially just running his mouth, enjoys lukewarm support of his own party.

Multiple time sexual assault accused Bill Clinton enjoys massive support by Libs including feminists and his enabling wife was nearly elected President.

The Big Train

« Reply #1271 on: October 11, 2017, 11:19:10 PM »
I’m going to bed and will response in the morning.  It’s pretty hilarious a late 40’s guy is up after midnight defending Trump tooth and nail on a KSU message board.  :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: October 11, 2017, 11:20:23 PM »
I’m going to bed and will response in the morning.  It’s pretty hilarious a late 40’s guy is up after midnight defending Trump tooth and nail on a KSU message board.  :lol:

I’m traveling on business dumbass. I’m also not defending Trump.  You really suck at this, but we knew that. 

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: October 11, 2017, 11:20:53 PM »
Goodnight everyone!

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: October 12, 2017, 07:39:04 AM »
This thread is very confusing.