Author Topic: ITT We Post Stories of Libs Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump  (Read 223461 times)

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Post Stories of Partisans Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump
« Reply #1225 on: October 11, 2017, 09:55:24 PM »
Own what?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ITT We Post Stories of Partisans Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump
« Reply #1226 on: October 11, 2017, 09:56:37 PM »
Own what?

Go reread your own posts.  I mean you totally get the misogynistic part, he’s a rapper ya know, it’s cool.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: October 11, 2017, 09:57:44 PM »
I don't get it, what am I supposed to own?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: October 11, 2017, 09:58:31 PM »
I don't get it, what am I supposed to own?

Your support of Marshall. 

Sad

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: October 11, 2017, 09:58:55 PM »
How do I support him?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1230 on: October 11, 2017, 10:00:13 PM »
They are basically the same dude, born in different places

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: October 11, 2017, 10:00:23 PM »
How do I support him?

You’ve already explained away his misogynistic disposition. 

Do I need to walk you through it?

FFS mo, don’t be so dense

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: October 11, 2017, 10:00:27 PM »
This whole thing started because trumpers that are also em fans now have to pick one and they're acting super upset about it. I'm lol'ing at it

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: October 11, 2017, 10:01:03 PM »
This whole thing started because trumpers that are also em fans now have to pick one and they're acting super upset about it. I'm lol'ing at it

Uh huh

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: October 11, 2017, 10:03:18 PM »
And now I'm also lol'ing at you for thinking gay people are a different race

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: October 11, 2017, 10:05:11 PM »
And now I'm also lol'ing at you for thinking gay people are a different race

Bigot synonyms:  Racist, sexist, homophobe

The Big Train

« Reply #1236 on: October 11, 2017, 10:06:03 PM »
So you aren't going to answer my question, Dax?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: October 11, 2017, 10:06:30 PM »

What question The Big Tuck?

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: October 11, 2017, 10:07:41 PM »
Sad to see so many Libs so openly supporting a huge misogynist and racist.
I get the misogynist part, i mean that comes with being a rapper. Unclear on how  em is a racist tho

When Marshall is “battle rappin” he likes to toss around words like “man of taste and distinction” and such.

But ya see, he told Rolling Stone that’s just rap,ya know, he doesn’t really mean it.   He has gay friends, so, it’s okay.

So you think gay people constitute a different race? Either that or you just totally decided to not answer that question. How do you justify calling Eminem a racist?

Okay, huge bigot. 

Look, we know you fully support a huge bigot who extolls mistreating women in his music because it’s “art”.   We get it, as long as he’s anti-Trump you’re fine with it.

Sad.

hmm...sounds like a certain world leader i know...

why do you go to the ends of the spectrum on this stuff? you're basically saying that if robert durst or oj simpson spoke out against trump, that because all liberals fully support that sentiment, they must also fully support wife-killing. you know, some people have the ability to compartmentalize...

The Big Train

« Reply #1239 on: October 11, 2017, 10:08:44 PM »

TIA

I get the misogynist part, i mean that comes with being a rapper. Unclear on how  em is a racist tho

When Marshall is “battle rappin” he likes to toss around words like “man of taste and distinction” and such.

But ya see, he told Rolling Stone that’s just rap,ya know, he doesn’t really mean it.   He has gay friends, so, it’s okay.

So you think gay people constitute a different race? Either that or you just totally decided to not answer that question. How do you justify calling Eminem a racist?

Okay, huge bigot. 

Look, we know you fully support a huge bigot who extolls mistreating women in his music because it’s “art”.   We get it, as long as he’s anti-Trump you’re fine with it.

Sad.

So which is worse, Em raping about it or Trump admitting that he has and does commit sexual assault?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: October 11, 2017, 10:08:53 PM »

Okay, huge bigot. 

Sad.

why do you go to the ends of the spectrum on this stuff? you're basically saying that if robert durst or oj simpson spoke out against trump, that because all liberals fully support that sentiment, they must also fully support wife-killing. you know, some people have the ability to compartmentalize...

Sounds like a lot of treysplaining and rationalizations.

The Big Train

« Reply #1241 on: October 11, 2017, 10:10:19 PM »
Pardon my typo

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: October 11, 2017, 10:11:07 PM »

TIA

Okay, huge bigot. 

Sad.

So which is worse, Em raping about it or Trump admitting that he has and does commit sexual assault?

This has been covered. 

I mean you guys idolize a guy who has been accused of sexual assault and rape by multiple women.    You’ve totally melted down over Trump. 

The Big Train

« Reply #1243 on: October 11, 2017, 10:13:44 PM »

TIA

Okay, huge bigot. 

Sad.

This has been covered. 

I mean you guys idolize a guy who has been accused of sexual assault and rape by multiple women.    You’ve totally melted down over Trump.

Maybe I missed it, but you didn't answer my question.  I googled and did not find conviction for Em, maybe he has been, idk.  Trump literally admitted to it.  I just wanted your take on which was worse to my original question.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: October 11, 2017, 10:16:43 PM »

TIA

Okay, huge bigot. 

Sad.

This has been covered. 

Maybe I missed it, but you didn't answer my question.  I googled and did not find conviction for Em, maybe he has been, idk.  Trump literally admitted to it.  I just wanted your take on which was worse to my original question.

Clearly one is worse.

Now, if you don’t get the hypocrisy in play here, then you’re a bigger partisan dumbass than I thought you were.   Which is sad. 

Also and again, your party idolizes a man who has been accused of multiple sexual assaults and nearly put his wife (who destroyed those women)  and him back in the WH.

The Big Train

« Reply #1245 on: October 11, 2017, 10:18:08 PM »

TIA

Okay, huge bigot. 

Sad.

This has been covered. 

Clearly one is worse.

Now, if you don’t get the hypocrisy in play here, then you’re a bigger partisan dumbass than I thought you were.   Which is sad. 

Also and again, your party idolizes a man who has been accused of multiple sexual assaults.

You still didn't answer my question.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: October 11, 2017, 10:19:25 PM »
I never said that Marshall assaulted anyone.  WTF are you talking about? Go to bed.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: October 11, 2017, 10:21:46 PM »

Okay, huge bigot. 

Sad.

Sounds like a lot of treysplaining and rationalizations.

You are literally in this thread saying that if you liked eminem bashing trump than you must also be cool with misogyny because eminem is a misogynist. or do i have it wrong??? its hard to tell because KNOW ONE EVER KNOWS WHAT YOUR rough ridin' POINT IS. so please, give me an updated timeline.

The Big Train

« Reply #1248 on: October 11, 2017, 10:23:07 PM »
I never said that Marshall assaulted anyone.  WTF are you talking about? Go to bed.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

This has been covered. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: October 11, 2017, 10:23:23 PM »
All I was trying to prove is dumbass Nugent doesn't represent this party. Also, em is a giant dumbass too. Everyone have a god night!   :cheers: