Author Topic: Do lecherous media types who confess & apologize for groping get forgiveness  (Read 939 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/eight-women-say-charlie-rose-sexually-harassed-them--with-nudity-groping-and-lewd-calls/2017/11/20/9b168de8-caec-11e7-8321-481fd63f174d_story.html
Charles Rose response:
"In my 45 years in journalism, I have prided myself on being an advocate for the careers of the women with whom I have worked," Rose said in a statement provided to The Post. "Nevertheless, in the past few days, claims have been made about my behavior toward some former female colleagues.

"It is essential that these women know I hear them and that I deeply apologize for my inappropriate behavior. I am greatly embarrassed. I have behaved insensitively at times, and I accept responsibility for that...."
Pervert deviant that is married.  Libs will for give because he is a protector of Planned Hamburger.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 09:51:31 PM by renocat »

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :dunno:
Eight women have told The Washington Post that longtime television host Charlie Rose made unwanted sexual advances toward them, including lewd phone calls, walking around naked in their presence, or groping their breasts, buttocks or genital areas.
- Washington Post

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
Take it to the Wackycat Harvey Weinstein Thread.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
You don't cage a wild horse
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Take it to the Wackycat Harvey Weinstein Thread.
With all do respect, Charlie Rose is a scared cow of the left and a media god to the attack propagandists journalists for the left hell bent on destroying Trump and other Republicans.  Rose admitted he did these thinga and apologized for doing them, and said he did not realize he crossed a line of decency and traumatied these young women.  Same tactics as Franken.  The left destroyed Weinstein, but will use kid gloves on their own adorable beloveds.  They will use all of this as a power play.  They will decry that we have purged the lecherous deviance from our midst, but you hypocritical Republicans coddle and protect the Pussy Grabber in Chief.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
FYI reno, no one on the left cares about charlie rose
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think Matt Lauer may have played a role in dredging up the infamous Trump Access Hollywood tape. The Donald is certainly taking some glee in Lauer's firing.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Our oscar Weber in not the one accused of pervation.  Some photographer named the same.  Wiener misuse definitely, but not Oscar.