Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 756818 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4550 on: February 18, 2018, 10:15:53 PM »
https://twitter.com/robjective/status/964680123885613056

This is apparently a Facebook Veep of Marketing. Naturally, liberals are now losing their crap that one of their own is speaking out of line.

The ProgLibs just can’t admit they’re the useful idiots. 

It’s just, sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4551 on: February 18, 2018, 10:51:23 PM »
Thanks to everyone who regularly drops by this thread in order to tell us that the latest indictment/plea/whatever is a total non-issue and how little they care about it.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4552 on: February 19, 2018, 12:16:24 AM »
Russians absolutely wanted trump to win and went all out to get it done, I don’t think anyone is disputing that but I could be wrong.  I assumed the dissent was if Trump and company had a hand it in it(Proof of that will be definitive or not when mueller finishes.) The Facebook thing is just silly and lacks anything remotely close to evidence it swayed the election.    I’ll also mock endlessly anyone who says Russian twitter bots swayed the election.

hey wetwillie, you stated beliefs are logically incongruous.  you're not the only really good poster to boast really stupid thoughts, though.  i think almost all of you (prolly not tobias) have at some point.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4553 on: February 19, 2018, 04:07:49 AM »
Thanks to everyone who regularly drops by this thread in order to tell us that the latest indictment/plea/whatever is a total non-issue and how little they care about it.

Sure they’re an issue.  So far it’s like ordering the Waygu ribeye, being promised and assured you’re getting the Waygu ribeye.  Only to see the Oscar Mayer hotdog bust through the door of the kitchen and it’s headed toward the table. 

But the best part.   The Russian troll bots them some Bernie Sanders, the fact they really didn’t get going until after the election.  To stir up the useful idiot, “not my president crowd”. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4554 on: February 19, 2018, 07:24:48 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/18/the-russian-journalist-who-helped-uncover-election-meddling-is-confounded-by-the-mueller-indictments/?utm_term=.4edacf3abd1b

Lol.

This all started in 2014 and then really didn't get ratcheted up until after the 2016 election. 

Just a total failure by the sitting executive branch. ObamaCuck, LyinLoretta, and Unilateral Comey.  Unless they purposely did nothing.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4555 on: February 19, 2018, 08:19:38 AM »
Guess I haven’t been following the “news” closely enough. Totally missed our “free and independent and noble American press” comparing this to.... Pearl Harbor. :lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/02/18/new-hotness-russian-meddling-is-like-the-attack-on-pearl-harbor-a/amp/

This is the fountain (fire hose?) Chum et al drink from on a daily basis.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4556 on: February 19, 2018, 08:20:23 AM »
Successfully manipulating our elections is serious business that we should all be very concerned with and it would be worth looking into who screwed The feel the Berners over.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4557 on: February 19, 2018, 08:23:48 AM »
Guess I haven’t been following the “news” closely enough. Totally missed our “free and independent and noble American press” comparing this to.... Pearl Harbor. :lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/02/18/new-hotness-russian-meddling-is-like-the-attack-on-pearl-harbor-a/amp/

This is the fountain (fire hose?) Chum et al drink from on a daily basis.

:lol:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4558 on: February 19, 2018, 08:24:45 AM »
twitchy.com lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4559 on: February 19, 2018, 08:40:39 AM »
https://twitter.com/robjective/status/964680123885613056

This is apparently a Facebook Veep of Marketing. Naturally, liberals are now losing their crap that one of their own is speaking out of line.

The ProgLibs just can’t admit they’re the useful idiots. 

It’s just, sad.

I think it is safe to assume anyone posting that facebook russian bots swayed the election is, in fact, a libbot disseminating misinformation to undermine the president.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4560 on: February 19, 2018, 08:46:36 AM »
Trust me bro, trump doesn't need any libbot help in undermining himself
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4561 on: February 19, 2018, 09:31:03 AM »
I need to read twitchy more

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4562 on: February 19, 2018, 01:54:14 PM »
It must be pretty demoralizing to discover that you have been manipulated by Russian trolls to the point of essentially becoming a mouthpiece for the Kremlin.

T&P's bros

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4563 on: February 19, 2018, 02:06:40 PM »
The 16 month plus meltdown instigated by TrollBots. 

SMDH

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4564 on: February 19, 2018, 02:20:28 PM »
You don't have to give them control.  I believe in you Dax.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4567 on: February 19, 2018, 02:49:32 PM »
there are probably quite a few ITT

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4568 on: February 19, 2018, 05:50:32 PM »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4569 on: February 19, 2018, 06:28:18 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/18/the-russian-journalist-who-helped-uncover-election-meddling-is-confounded-by-the-mueller-indictments/?utm_term=.4edacf3abd1b

Lol.

This all started in 2014 and then really didn't get ratcheted up until after the 2016 election. 

Just a total failure by the sitting executive branch. ObamaCuck, LyinLoretta, and Unilateral Comey.  Unless they purposely did nothing.

What should he have done Dax?  If you are saying it didn't have any impact after we've had the advantage of knowing the election result, looking back and getting all the facts from the social media execs, what should the past administration done in the moment?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4570 on: February 19, 2018, 07:08:31 PM »

Lol.

What should he have done Dax?  If you are saying it didn't have any impact after we've had the advantage of knowing the election result, looking back and getting all the facts from the social media execs, what should the past administration done in the moment?

Obama!  :curse:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4571 on: February 19, 2018, 07:18:39 PM »
ooops

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4572 on: February 19, 2018, 07:44:33 PM »

Lol.

Obama!  :curse:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-mcconnell-wanted-no-part-in-bipartisan-warning-of-russian-interference/

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4573 on: February 19, 2018, 07:56:46 PM »
Thanks OBAMA!!!

:curse:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4574 on: February 19, 2018, 07:57:42 PM »
Obama needs McConnell's consent to do something is an particularly libtarded libbot take
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd