Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 757007 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #3900 on: December 09, 2017, 11:06:58 AM »
:bawl:

https://twitter.com/CNNPR/status/939234684004962305

This is what fake news does. Instead of retracting the story, they issue a minor correction. "Hey, we just got thebdate a little wrong!" No mention that by correcting the date, the "story" is no longer a story at all. It completely negates the purpose of the piece.

Have the media got some things wrong? Absolutely. Is the fake news/msm as big an issue as Dotard leads on? No, and you’re a huge idiot who is easily manipulated if you buy the crap Dotard is selling.

Some things wrong? It appears they got the entire "Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election" narrative wrong. But never mind, right? Now we're moving past that, hoping the investigation will find something else and, if not, maybe at least a few perjury or obstruction charges. Which kind of proves that this whole thing was a political gotcha game from the start. And you saps just gobble it up because you want to believe it. Just like the media wants to believe. It's all very sad and pathetic.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 11:11:54 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3901 on: December 09, 2017, 11:10:36 AM »
lol fake news has a commanding lead over evidence of trump russia COLUSION. No denying that

Weird that you categorize a correction as fake news. That’s like the opposite of fake news.

“CNN has no credibility, see this CNN tweet says so.

:lol: See? Here you go! "Hey guys, CNN 'corrected' the story so what's the big deal? :dunno:"

The "correction" completely negates the story. The story should have been retracted. But nope. Just a correction. Just got a date wrong, after all.

You do realize that that change date completely destroys the story, right? Do you understand that? I mean, you actually might not understand that if you get your news from places like CNN.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3902 on: December 09, 2017, 11:52:28 AM »
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/08/us/politics/hope-hicks-russia-trump-fbi.html

You have to read to almost the last paragraph of the article, but I guess kuddos to the NYT for belatedly acknowledging the obvious....

In some ways, the Russian outreach to Ms. Hicks undercuts the idea that the Russian government had established deep ties to the Trump campaign before the election. If it had, Russian officials might have found a better entrèe to the White House than unprompted emails to Ms. Hicks.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #3903 on: December 09, 2017, 11:57:37 AM »
lol fake news has a commanding lead over evidence of trump russia COLUSION. No denying that

Weird that you categorize a correction as fake news. That’s like the opposite of fake news.

:lol: See? Here you go! "Hey guys, CNN 'corrected' the story so what's the big deal? :dunno:"

The "correction" completely negates the story. The story should have been retracted. But nope. Just a correction. Just got a date wrong, after all.

You do realize that that change date completely destroys the story, right? Do you understand that? I mean, you actually might not understand that if you get your news from places like CNN.

I haven’t read the story and don’t care about that. I’m just glad they are trying to publish what is true even if (as you say) it negates their prior reporting.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3904 on: December 09, 2017, 11:59:20 AM »
The point being don’t use corrections as proof that MEDIA :curse: is untrustworthy.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3905 on: December 09, 2017, 12:40:15 PM »
Pro-Trump people sure have been freaking out since the Flynn plea.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3906 on: December 09, 2017, 12:45:32 PM »
Pro-Trump people sure have been freaking out since the Flynn plea.

have they called flynn fake news yet?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3907 on: December 09, 2017, 01:00:47 PM »

What role did this story play in the narrative? Did it change the investigation? Did it change the fact Don Jr. was conspiring with Russia and Wikileaks? No, no...

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3908 on: December 09, 2017, 01:06:23 PM »

What role did this story play in the narrative? Did it change the investigation? Did it change the fact Don Jr. was conspiring with Russia and Wikileaks? No, no...

:lol: Amazing!

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3909 on: December 09, 2017, 01:07:48 PM »
The point being don’t use corrections as proof that MEDIA :curse: is untrustworthy.

When you use a "correction" to gloss over the fact that the correction makes your entire story bullshit - yeah, that's very untrustworthy. CNN should be issuing a retraction and an apology. Not making this out to be a typo.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3910 on: December 10, 2017, 08:52:10 AM »
Triggered

The Big Train

« Reply #3911 on: December 10, 2017, 09:03:14 AM »
Yeah Supreme Leader says retract and imprison those reporters so KSUW is just following marching orders.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3912 on: December 10, 2017, 10:32:15 AM »
If fake news is such a big issue why doesn’t the president apply this standard to himself. Why doesn’t KSUW apply it to the president?

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #3913 on: December 10, 2017, 10:33:24 AM »
KSU-W is used to Fox never issuing corrections for their mistakes so i imagine journalistic integrity and accountability are big news to him

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3914 on: December 10, 2017, 10:34:07 AM »
If fake news is such a big issue why doesn’t the president apply this standard to himself. Why doesn’t KSUW apply it to the president?

It would be fun if he had to correct each absolute lie he told

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3915 on: December 10, 2017, 01:58:37 PM »
Media is destroying trump in the lie competition
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3917 on: December 10, 2017, 04:55:56 PM »
He has a nice lead

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3918 on: December 10, 2017, 06:18:14 PM »
WaPo is single-handidly trouncing him, good grief
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3919 on: December 10, 2017, 06:46:36 PM »
6/day

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3921 on: December 11, 2017, 04:10:08 PM »
CNN legal expert sees alibi as unlikely, finds proof to corroborate alibi and reports on it.

MEDIA!!! :curse:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #3922 on: December 13, 2017, 06:52:21 AM »
Really is sad to see how the previous administrations policies to massively expand domestic spying was further enhanced by executive order to disseminate intelligence in a fashion that emboldened spying on political enemies to advance a political agenda.

On the downhill run to two years and still not a lot of meat on that Russian COLUSION bone.

But the Clinton’s have likely already spent all that Russian cash they were paid. 

SMDH

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, ???
« Reply #3923 on: December 13, 2017, 07:04:31 AM »
From the Daily Caller:
"The co-founder of Trump dossier firm Fusion GPS confirmed in court filings on Tuesday that he met last year with Justice Department official B-ruce Ohr and hired Ohr’s wife to help with the opposition research firm’s investigation of Donald Trump.

Glenn Simpson said in a declaration filed in federal court in Washington, D.C. that he met “at [Ohr’s] request” weeks after the presidential election. Simpson stated that Ohr, who recently held the position of deputy assistant attorney general, sought the meeting “to discuss our findings regarding Russia and the election.”  Simpson also disclosed that Fusion GPS hired Ohr’s wife, Nellie, to serve as a subcontractor on Trump-related work."

This appears to be a plot to subvert American democracy.  These people.of great power with the bureaucratic weapon of police power were conspiracying to take down Trump who they loathed.  I think this goes all of the way to Obama.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 07:18:48 AM by renocat »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, ???
« Reply #3924 on: December 13, 2017, 07:21:22 AM »
Speaking of Mr. Careless, how did someone with such clear political bias get within 10 miles of the Clinton email and Russian investigation? 

Pretty telling when it took a inspector general investigation to get Mr. Careless removed from the Mueller team. 

Then there’s a lead attorney who had multiple prosecutions destroyed by higher courts.  Several of which were shown to be massive over reaches in prosecutorial powers with unethical behavior that should have required sanction if not disbarment.

Half the Mueller team were openly supporters of the Clinton’s.