Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 756502 times)

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #3775 on: December 05, 2017, 06:56:31 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Strzok.
« Reply #3776 on: December 05, 2017, 07:28:14 AM »
Treason

So grossly negligent in covering up for treason, or just extremely careless in covering up for treason?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3777 on: December 05, 2017, 09:05:38 AM »
On "Fox & Friends," Kellyanne Conway said it's "disturbing and troubling" that an expert at the heart of the Clinton probe was "decidedly, definitively anti-Trump."

"We know that she lied numerous times, we know that she 'BleachBit-ed' and deleted 33,000 emails, we know that a majority of Americans in all polling say that she was neither honest nor trustworthy," Conway said. "You do hear people constantly asking, 'When will she be held to account?'"

"This is what frustrates people," Conway continued. "It’s very frustrating to many law-abiding Americans who look up and always see a double standard, always see special exceptions for Hillary Clinton."

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3778 on: December 05, 2017, 09:12:11 AM »
Conway is not very self aware
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3779 on: December 05, 2017, 09:20:34 AM »
Grossly unaware or just carelessly unaware?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3780 on: December 05, 2017, 09:38:44 AM »
Grossly.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: December 05, 2017, 01:38:46 PM »
As Dems try their best to ensnare Trump with a genuine obstruction of justice charge premised on a phony Russian COLUSION scandal, we are reminded what a real scandal looks like. When the news first broke, weeks ago, that Comey revised his Clinton exoneration memo from grossly negligent to extremely careless - which had direct legal consequences - I wondered who was responsible for that key revision. And it turns out it was this partisan anti-Trump FBI agent. The swamp.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 01:45:17 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: December 05, 2017, 01:42:39 PM »
Dems  :curse:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: December 05, 2017, 03:48:45 PM »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: December 05, 2017, 03:56:53 PM »
Well they could ask the bank, for starters.... It's possible the subpoenas purport to require confidentiality (which would be unconstitutional, but that wouldn't necessarily stop Mueller from doing it). If the subpoenas are confidential, one wonders how the media learned of them? Oh, ha ha, that's right. Drip, drip, drip.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: December 05, 2017, 04:08:06 PM »

Well they could ask the bank, for starters.... It's possible the subpoenas purport to require confidentiality (which would be unconstitutional, but that wouldn't necessarily stop Mueller from doing it). If the subpoenas are confidential, one wonders how the media learned of them? Oh, ha ha, that's right. Drip, drip, drip.

The back is under no obligation to answer that question. Let us all know how the Constitution impacts that German bank btw.   

If he has nothing to hide you should be glad this happened to clear his name and organization.

But you deep down know you backed a con man crook.... It's okay, he had conned many smart people.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3788 on: December 05, 2017, 04:13:57 PM »
The bank is obligated to answer the question if they want to continue doing business with Donald Trump.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: December 05, 2017, 04:46:01 PM »
https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/938172939635216384

We should probably just take Trump's word for it.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: December 05, 2017, 04:57:15 PM »
I would not at all put it past this administration, but that just seems like such a dumb thing for the press secretary to dig in on when it could so easily be proven false within a few weeks.  Whoever did the fact checking would know the difference between "no, we have not turned over any of your records" and "we cannot answer that question."  I am inclined to think the reporter was mislead about the subpoena but I guess we will see.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: December 05, 2017, 04:58:03 PM »

The back is under no obligation to answer that question. Let us all know how the Constitution impacts that German bank btw.   

If he has nothing to hide you should be glad this happened to clear his name and organization.

But you deep down know you backed a con man crook.... It's okay, he had conned many smart people.

I think you may be looking at this backwards. It isn't a matter of whether the bank is constitutionally required to confirm info to Trump. The Bank would confirm information to Trump because he is their customer.

Now, Mueller could have included confidentiality requirements in the subpoena which would prevent the bank from disclosing this info to Trump. But this is problematic for several reasons. First, such confidentiality requirements are unconstitutional because they abridge the freedom of speech of a non-party. Several federal courts have lifted "gag orders" and other such attempts at confidentiality for this very reason. A German company wouldn't enjoy constitutional protections abroad, but the subpoena would likewise have no force and effect abroad, so Mueller would have served the subpoena to a stateside entity, which does enjoy such constitutional protections. And, again, if the subpoena was confidential, how are we learning about it?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3792 on: December 05, 2017, 05:02:24 PM »
Obstruction of justice?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: December 05, 2017, 05:11:28 PM »

I think you may be looking at this backwards. It isn't a matter of whether the bank is constitutionally required to confirm info to Trump. The Bank would confirm information to Trump because he is their customer.

Now, Mueller could have included confidentiality requirements in the subpoena which would prevent the bank from disclosing this info to Trump. But this is problematic for several reasons. First, such confidentiality requirements are unconstitutional because they abridge the freedom of speech of a non-party. Several federal courts have lifted "gag orders" and other such attempts at confidentiality for this very reason. A German company wouldn't enjoy constitutional protections abroad, but the subpoena would likewise have no force and effect abroad, so Mueller would have served the subpoena to a stateside entity, which does enjoy such constitutional protections. And, again, if the subpoena was confidential, how are we learning about it?
Because our president is talking about it.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3794 on: December 05, 2017, 05:51:29 PM »

Because our president is talking about it.

:lol:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3795 on: December 05, 2017, 06:47:45 PM »
Ha ha. You guys remember Ed Schultz? Failed Air America host? And then failed MSNBC host? (I might not have the order right). So now he's apparently working for Russia Today. And he's totally in Trump's corner on this Russia collision thing! :lol:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/12/04/ed_schultz_on_brian_ross_a_culture_in_the_media_of_we_have_to_get_trump.html

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3796 on: December 05, 2017, 07:18:35 PM »
Ha ha. You guys remember Ed Schultz? Failed Air America host? And then failed MSNBC host? (I might not have the order right). So now he's apparently working for Russia Today. And he's totally in Trump's corner on this Russia collision thing! :lol:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/12/04/ed_schultz_on_brian_ross_a_culture_in_the_media_of_we_have_to_get_trump.html

Ed shultz is unlistenable.

:gocho:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3797 on: December 05, 2017, 07:19:04 PM »

The Big Train

« Reply #3799 on: December 05, 2017, 07:22:44 PM »
Treason charges should be coming shortly