Author Topic: Illegal CRIMINAL aliens should have no to state supported protection or benefits  (Read 1101 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ACLU is trying to sue everyone to get these benefits.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 09:22:30 PM by renocat »

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Doesn't the birth certificate technically belong to the child born here, aka a citizen?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think the suit in question actually pertains to what documentation must be provided to obtain the birth certificate.

Kind of odd that this case is even necessary. I guess there's a steady stream of illegal immigrants headed to court with their new American citizens queuing up for welfare, but I thought we were told this is not a problem?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The other day the mayor of Oakland California learned ICE was going to make a raid to catch criminal illegal aliens. She put out an alert notice this was going to happen before the raid.  ICE can't find these criminals.  Mayor should be jailed or deported a shi*hole.
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/02/28/ice-director-800-criminal-aliens-unable-be-located-after-oakland-mayors-warning

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
I wonder how fuckface feels about allowing illegal immigrant children to attend public schools?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 06:53:27 PM by Spracne »

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Jesus Christ Renosock has been around for over three years. Xpost signs of getting old thread
:adios:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I wonder how fuckface feels about allowing illegal immigrant children to attend public schools?

Sounds.like a good idea.  These kids are going to stay. So help them to be productive.  Give them them a lifetime green card.  But California coddling criminal illegalsis wrong.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Sounds like a state-supported benefit.
After all, SCOTUS has declared education is not a fundamental right. See Plyler; Rodriguez.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
From a pure economic arguement, it is less costly to help good families to be productive and benefittin society than to round up millions for deporting.  In fact these families are beneficial to many communities in KS especially western KS.  It's the illegal criminals and illegals who are unwilling to contribute that I have a beef about.   I don't think we have the problems that California has because we don't have so many welfare programs.  Finally we have to be real world and deal rationally with the issue.