Author Topic: So immigration...  (Read 60123 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So immigration...
« Reply #500 on: May 12, 2016, 09:46:08 AM »
http://cbsloc.al/1VUuC4N

Sorry kids, knowing who is coming into the country is "racist".

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: So immigration...
« Reply #501 on: January 12, 2017, 05:24:14 PM »
Hey look at that! Obama finally decided to crack down on illegal immigration - if you're of a certain nationality that is politically conservative. Back to the gulags, comrades!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_CUBA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-01-12-16-50-37

I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: January 12, 2017, 05:29:20 PM »
So Israel, Cuban asylum seekers, who else gets the middle finger this last week of President Shithead's term?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So immigration...
« Reply #503 on: January 13, 2017, 11:28:03 AM »
Trying to escape a repressive totalitarian regime, a tendency to lean family-Judeo Christian?  Sorry folks!

Trying to escape a war we perpetuate, potentially harboring deep seeded hate against Americans and all non Muslims?  Come on in!

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: January 13, 2017, 11:30:55 AM »
You guys are confusing.  Are you pro or anti ppl running from their country to ours without following the proper legal processes?   What is the difference between 90 miles of ocean and several miles of desert with a fence?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 13, 2017, 11:35:41 AM »
You guys are confusing.  Are you pro or anti ppl running from their country to ours without following the proper legal processes?   What is the difference between 90 miles of ocean and several miles of desert with a fence?

A communist government that will imprison/torture/murder you upon return, for starters. We've had this special policy for Cuba for decades, and it has enjoyed broad bipartisan support. Obama just said "eff you, Miami" in the last week of his presidency, purely out of spite.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 13, 2017, 11:37:41 AM »

A communist government that will imprison/torture/murder you upon return, for starters. We've had this special policy for Cuba for decades, and it has enjoyed broad bipartisan support. Obama just said "eff you, Miami" in the last week of his presidency, purely out of spite.

Good thing they aren't Muslim, I guess.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 13, 2017, 11:38:31 AM »

Yes. You don't see a lot of Cuban terrorists running around.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: January 13, 2017, 11:42:50 AM »
It will be interesting to see if this actually reduces the flow or not.

It will also be interesting to see if this effects cuba by keeping more of their dissatisfied citizens in country.  Especially now that Castro is dead and lil bro castro is like 80.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 13, 2017, 11:48:29 AM »
It will be interesting to see if this actually reduces the flow or not.

It will also be interesting to see if this effects cuba by keeping more of their dissatisfied citizens in country.  Especially now that Castro is dead and lil bro castro is like 80.

Trump's just going to reverse Obama after he takes office. There will be parties in the streets of Miami. And Florida will get a little more red.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: January 13, 2017, 12:46:58 PM »
So Israel, Cuban asylum seekers, who else gets the middle finger this last week of President Shithead's term?
Hope it's the polish

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: January 13, 2017, 12:49:35 PM »
Aborted babies
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: January 13, 2017, 01:33:16 PM »
Florida will continue to be the vacation choice of the poors

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: January 13, 2017, 01:40:55 PM »
Aborted babies

Oooh good one. Repeal the Hyde Amendment by executive action?

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: January 13, 2017, 01:48:21 PM »

lol

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: January 13, 2017, 01:52:14 PM »
White people
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: January 13, 2017, 02:45:41 PM »
Look at the apologists.

Sad

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: January 13, 2017, 02:54:13 PM »

lol

Yea, I got a good laugh at it too.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: January 13, 2017, 02:58:25 PM »

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: January 13, 2017, 03:09:33 PM »
Just delete it. The last thing Dub wants are facts.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: January 13, 2017, 04:02:04 PM »
No by all means, continue comparing that Cuban terrorism problem to Muslims.  :bwpopcorn:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: January 13, 2017, 04:10:32 PM »
No by all means, continue comparing that Cuban terrorism problem to Muslims.  :bwpopcorn:

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: January 13, 2017, 04:12:43 PM »
This is true, just before the suicide vest goes off, the AK-47 starts cracking and the detonator on the car bomb is pushed, you hear Viva Che! about as often if not more often than Allah Akbar.

Great point KK!!!

« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 04:24:32 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: January 13, 2017, 04:15:38 PM »
Muslims being imported don't want to be here.  They want to Kill evil satan Americans once here.  Cubans become good citizens, and have babies that run for President.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: January 13, 2017, 04:15:49 PM »
Everybody remember when those Cubans wearing this:

Flew those jet liners into the WTC and the Pentagon? 

Never Forget!