Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 433556 times)

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #4400 on: September 14, 2016, 06:09:26 PM »
wonkish minutia = don't let these facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

dax, you keep on neglecting the 1/11 aspect of this. if it is really true that hillary has the power and influence necessary to make 10 other government agencies approve a deal that they would all otherwise block, then she'd already be in her second term right now and we'd be looking forward to the Drumpf/Obama debates. if russian ownership of this company is such a bad thing (hint: it's not), then why do you lay the blame solely at the feet of Hillary and not at the feet of the secretary of the treasury, the secretary of defense, the secretary of justice, the secretary of energy, etc. etc.? i know why, it's because it's inconvenient for your talking points.

I wouldn't want to use facts get in the way of Dax and his hatred of Hillary.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4401 on: September 14, 2016, 07:02:20 PM »
Dax thinks Hillary is corrupt, we all are smart and know that's not true  :Woohoo:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4403 on: September 14, 2016, 07:28:31 PM »
Presidential candidate gets political  :curse:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4404 on: September 14, 2016, 07:40:04 PM »
“I invited you here to thank us for what we’ve done in Flint, not give a political speech.”

“OK. That’s good. Then I’m going back to Flint, OK?”

Cuck'd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4405 on: September 14, 2016, 11:23:25 PM »
wonkish minutia = don't let these facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

dax, you keep on neglecting the 1/11 aspect of this. if it is really true that hillary has the power and influence necessary to make 10 other government agencies approve a deal that they would all otherwise block, then she'd already be in her second term right now and we'd be looking forward to the Trump/Obama debates. if russian ownership of this company is such a bad thing (hint: it's not), then why do you lay the blame solely at the feet of Hillary and not at the feet of the secretary of the treasury, the secretary of defense, the secretary of justice, the secretary of energy, etc. etc.? i know why, it's because it's inconvenient for your talking points.

Where did I lay the blame solely at the feet of Hillary?   Again, this is about peddling power and influence.   When the NYT's pretty much says (while desperately trying not to say it) that the whole deal stinks, then there's clearly something there.   Bureaucracies are vast, yet compact, talk to the right people, and you get things done.    As the one person interviewed in the NYT's article said, those people aren't handing over the big checks to the Clinton Foundation et. al. for nothing no matter how much spin they put on it.  When real experts (not treyHilbot apologist) are saying it's not a good idea, we need to listen to them.

You're whole "she'd already be president" take is hilarious.   This was a business deal, and things of this construct happen all the time in Washington.   

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #4406 on: September 15, 2016, 09:41:07 AM »
given the amount of mental gymnastics necessary to make the "Hillary sold our uranium to the Russians!" case, i hope you were able to manufacture some REAL outrage when Trump gave a hefty and illegal donation to Pam Bondi so she wouldn't start a probe into Trump University.

but i don't remember seeing a single post about it. huh. funny.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4407 on: September 15, 2016, 09:42:30 AM »
 :D

Donald Trump has made it clear he will nominate Peter Thiel to the Supreme Court if he wins the presidency, Thiel has told friends, according to a source close to the PayPal co-founder.

Trump “deeply loves Peter Thiel,” and people in the real estate mogul’s inner circle are talking about Thiel as a Supreme Court nominee, a separate source close to Trump told The Huffington Post.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-peter-thiel-supreme-court_us_57d80d57e4b09d7a687f9b03

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4408 on: September 15, 2016, 09:45:01 AM »
given the amount of mental gymnastics necessary to make the "Hillary sold our uranium to the Russians!" case, i hope you were able to manufacture some REAL outrage when Trump gave a hefty and illegal donation to Pam Bondi so she wouldn't start a probe into Trump University.

LOL, you equated a pay-for-play business deal that happens in Washington all the time (good or bad) as being on the same level as making a few phone calls and peddling a little influence to win the Presidency of the United States.   

I'll raise you a Pam Bondi, with a little airport meet and greet between Bill and the AG.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4409 on: September 15, 2016, 09:45:22 AM »
lol

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4410 on: September 15, 2016, 09:45:52 AM »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4411 on: September 15, 2016, 09:47:11 AM »
CHiR:

I got nothing, as usual

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4412 on: September 15, 2016, 11:21:02 AM »
 :D

Donald Trump released Thursday a letter from his doctor detailing some of his medical information, showing him to be in good health and including a statement that says he had "stamina."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/politics/donald-trump-medical-details-stamina/

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4413 on: September 15, 2016, 11:21:57 AM »
stamina :fatty:

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #4414 on: September 15, 2016, 11:38:23 AM »

LOL, you equated a pay-for-play business deal that happens in Washington all the time (good or bad) as being on the same level as making a few phone calls and peddling a little influence to win the Presidency of the United States.   

I'll raise you a Pam Bondi, with a little airport meet and greet between Bill and the AG.

wait, are you now down-playing the ownership transfer approval so that you won't look like a hypocrite when it comes to your complete lack of concern re: Trump's corruption?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4415 on: September 15, 2016, 11:52:27 AM »

wait, are you now down-playing the ownership transfer approval so that you won't look like a hypocrite when it comes to your complete lack of concern re: Trump's corruption?

Where did I say I had a complete lack of concern?   I need to outline Treysolid logic: 

1.  It takes the same amount of effort to get some key people in some government agencies to approve a business deal as it does to somehow corrupt and sway the presidential election. 

2.  When that idiot logic is made fun of, you then re-direct to a completely unrelated matter.

If Trump is corrupt then prosecute and if his so called school was fraudulent in some form or fashion, then prosecute, or fine.   

Unfortunately for Trump, he doesn't have the same political power and insider navigational system that the Clinton's have to continuously avoid prosecution.   

The Clinton's have their own education problem, but as one would expect, that's not being talked about that much.     

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4416 on: September 15, 2016, 03:01:04 PM »
Donald Trump Jr. says his father can't release his tax returns "because he's got a 12,000-page tax return that would create ... financial auditors out of every person in the country asking questions that would detract from (his father's) main message."

has hillary released any either?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4417 on: September 15, 2016, 03:22:31 PM »
Yes

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4418 on: September 15, 2016, 03:40:47 PM »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4419 on: September 15, 2016, 03:51:33 PM »
That photo has everything!

1. Trump's hair on fleek.
2. Comparison of Trump's hands looking nearly the same size as little girl's.
3. Trump making black, young, beauty pageant contestant uncomfortable.
4. Security or Trump supporter in background looking very suspicious at said little girl.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4420 on: September 15, 2016, 03:59:21 PM »
haha, grabbed her by the wrist for a photo

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4421 on: September 15, 2016, 04:04:06 PM »
that photo should attract the remaining Cruz supporters who were on the fence

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4422 on: September 15, 2016, 04:28:04 PM »
That poor girl.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4423 on: September 15, 2016, 04:35:37 PM »
that photo should attract the remaining Cruz supporters who were on the fence

:lol:

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4424 on: September 15, 2016, 06:02:58 PM »
when Ivanka came on to the show during Wednesday’s taping her father greeted her with a kiss, to which Dr. Oz said something along the lines of, “It’s nice to see a dad kiss his daughter.”

That was all it took for The Donald to give everyone nightmares, telling the audience he kisses her every chance he gets.

http://www.thewrap.com/dr-oz-show-edits-out-creepy-donald-trump-comment-about-kissing-daughter-ivanka/