Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 756370 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #5325 on: May 26, 2018, 11:58:10 AM »
Lobbying

:angry:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #5326 on: May 27, 2018, 07:55:15 AM »
So, libtards, just to circle back: do you deny the trump campaign was surveiled (this word isn't as harsh as spying) by US intelligence agencies?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5327 on: May 29, 2018, 08:22:33 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Actually, it was well over $20 million.

I mean, it's all cool if you actually believe that the shell game that was/is the Clinton Foundation and it's sub foundation is a legitimate enterprise.    People always point to the Charity Navigator etc. etc. rating, but forgot that for a few years Charity Navigator couldn't actually figure what exactly the CF and all of it's sub entities were actually up to . . . because it was a shell game to pass and launder money through.
You know you have a great bbs post when in the past you already start defending your point with caveats before anybody even disagrees with you.

Because of the amazing bong laden forgetfulness of some. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5328 on: May 29, 2018, 08:23:53 AM »
So, libtards, just to circle back: do you deny the trump campaign was surveiled (this word isn't as harsh as spying) by US intelligence agencies?

Oh no, not spied on, just informed on, according to Clapper to Tapper to CNN.  There’s apparently a difference.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5329 on: May 29, 2018, 09:10:48 AM »
I believe Obama tapped Trump's phones and look forward to the proof.  Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5330 on: May 29, 2018, 09:18:19 AM »
Damn charity navigator is just as inept as congressional investigations when it comes to Hillary.  Amazing how everyone with real knowledge of the facts is incompetent when these armchair sleuths are connecting the dots left and right

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5331 on: May 29, 2018, 10:01:46 AM »
LOL at anyone who consider CN a viable investigatory entity. 

FBI field offices tried at least 3 times to investigate the CF and Holder and Lyin Loretta shut them down.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5332 on: May 29, 2018, 10:02:52 AM »
I believe Obama tapped Trump's phones and look forward to the proof.  Sunlight is the best disinfectant

There’s already proof.  Wow, just wow.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5333 on: May 29, 2018, 11:36:07 AM »

Ya, because they were picked up in phone calls with Russians.  :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5334 on: May 29, 2018, 11:38:38 AM »

So in bucket world talking to Russians on the phone is wire tap worthy?

Hopefully we'll find out the entirety of the Clinton campaign, and a substantial portion of the DNC apperatia was also wire tapped as well given their close ties to many Russians (and pro Russian Ukrainians).

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5335 on: May 29, 2018, 11:45:07 AM »

Hopefully we'll find out the entirety of the Clinton campaign, and a substantial portion of the DNC apperatia was also wire tapped as well given their close ties to many Russians (and pro Russian Ukrainians).

That's not what I said.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5336 on: May 29, 2018, 11:47:48 AM »

That's not what I said.

You gave some glossed over answer, as usual.  Nobody wants to fully explain why the DOJ got FISA warrants and under what circumstances, because they don't want to have to fully explain why, because it's not a good look.

Now they're calling spies, "informants" and rolling out BS about trying to "protect" the Trump campaign.   

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5337 on: May 29, 2018, 11:50:33 AM »
Now they're calling spies, "informants" and rolling out BS about trying to "protect" the Trump campaign.   

If anyone is an expert on rolling out BS in order to defend the Trump campaign, it's dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5338 on: May 29, 2018, 11:52:35 AM »

If anyone is an expert on rolling out BS in order to defend the Trump campaign, it's dax.

There's nothing worse than LIBBOT's who are now siding entirely with the institutions they used to despise solely for political purposes.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5339 on: May 29, 2018, 11:58:42 AM »
There's nothing worse than LIBBOT's who are now siding entirely with the institutions they used to despise solely for political purposes.

What about a RINO despising institutions they used to love solely for political purposes?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5340 on: May 29, 2018, 12:24:42 PM »

What about a RINO despising institutions they used to love solely for political purposes?

The unelected apparatuses of the U.S. bureaucracy have "RINO" institutions?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ??? (BigO)
« Reply #5341 on: May 29, 2018, 12:31:20 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/29/russian-lobbyist-at-trump-jr-meeting-admits-personal-relationship-with-hillary-clinton-dem-campaign-staffers/
This incestuous relationship between all of yahoos connected to Trump Russia Farce is my blowing. Everyone either work with or for each other.   The Russian lobbyist at Trump jr meeting was chums with Hillary.  This is like a pile of related rats spending the night screwing each other.  No morals, no shame, just do what is best for the rat pile.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5342 on: May 29, 2018, 01:12:21 PM »

Link?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5343 on: May 29, 2018, 01:34:30 PM »
How many times are we going to go through the FISA thing?

In the latest twists.  Spies are just "informants" and wire tapping is "monitoring".

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5344 on: May 29, 2018, 01:51:20 PM »
so we are now in full pivot from "didn't talk to the Russians!!!!"

to "can you believe that the FBI was listening to the spies that were trying to derail our democrcacy?!?!?!  blah blah Hillary..."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5345 on: May 29, 2018, 02:34:39 PM »
so we are now in full pivot from "didn't talk to the Russians!!!!"

to "can you believe that the FBI was listening to the spies that were trying to derail our democrcacy?!?!?!  blah blah Hillary..."

Who said they didn't talk to Russians?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5347 on: May 29, 2018, 04:11:23 PM »
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/trump-teams-many-many-denials-contacts-russia/98625780/

When you get asked questions like, "did you have any connections with Moscow"?  Relative to what?  Business dealings?  Past acquaintances or personally working with Vlad Putin to impact the outcome of the election?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5348 on: May 29, 2018, 04:14:28 PM »
Lol he said no to all of the above. He's always denied everything.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5349 on: May 29, 2018, 04:16:33 PM »
are any connections between the Trump campaign and Russia or its president. “No, there are not. And you know, there's no basis to it."

Asked whether Page had contact with any Kremlin officials, Conway said, “If he's doing that, he's certainly not doing it with the permission or knowledge of the campaign, the activities that you described.” She goes on to add: “He is certainly not authorized to do that.”

Hicks, responding to public statements by multiple Russian government officials that they had indeed had regular contact with the Trump campaign throughout the election, gave the Associated Press a blanket denial. “It never happened. There was no communication between the campaign and any foreign entity during the campaign."

Trump told reporters, “I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge, no person that I deal with does.”

Priebus went on later in the interview to add: "Let me give you an example.  First of all, The New York Times put out an article with no direct sources that said that the Trump campaign had constant contacts with Russian spies, basically, you know, some treasonous type of accusations.  We have now all kinds of people looking into this.  I can assure you and I have been approved to say this -- that the top levels of the intelligence community have assured me that that story is not only inaccurate, but it’s grossly overstated and it was wrong.  And there’s nothing to it."

Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Sanders repeated the denial during a press briefing that the Trump campaign had no contacts with Russian officials during the campaign. “This is a non-story because to the best of our knowledge, no contacts took place, so it's hard to make a comment on something that never happened."