Author Topic: Hilarious Things At Your Office  (Read 221179 times)

Offline slucat

• GIRL ALERT, GIRL ALERT
  • Combo-Fan
  • This SLU, not the city
    • View Profile
Re: Hilarious Things At Your Office
« Reply #225 on: February 13, 2014, 09:22:13 AM »
today the resident dork (keep in mind he is pushing 60) came in to show me his latest purchase; the we waited til basketball season tee. says he's planning on wearing it tomorrow for casual friday.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 13, 2014, 09:28:02 AM »
today the resident dork (keep in mind he is pushing 60) came in to show me his latest purchase; the we waited til basketball season tee. says he's planning on wearing it tomorrow for casual friday.

:emawkid:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 13, 2014, 09:37:20 AM »

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 13, 2014, 09:57:38 AM »

thanks for fixing your avi  :thumbs:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 14, 2014, 02:42:45 PM »
So Donna swings by and is like "whoa what are ya doin sittin here?!"  (I switched cubes.)  To which I replied "what are you doing wearing that shirt?"  (Huge jayhawk on red shirt.)  She says "oh it was $5 at TJ Maxx and I don't pass up deals like that!"

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 14, 2014, 03:55:17 PM »
I'm currently sitting here, while one of my coworkers enrolls a student for March. Everything is all fine and dandy, but this student brought in her son who is 2 years old. He's playing with his toy and all i've heard for the last 5 minutes is: "K, K, K, PRESS A SOUND, K, K, K, K, K, K, PRESS A SOUND, K, J, K, K, K, JK, K, K, PRESS A SOUND:bang:

The Big Train

« Reply #231 on: February 14, 2014, 03:58:26 PM »
I'm currently sitting here, while one of my coworkers enrolls a student for March. Everything is all fine and dandy, but this student brought in her son who is 2 years old. He's playing with his toy and all i've heard for the last 5 minutes is: "K, K, K, PRESS A SOUND, K, K, K, K, K, K, PRESS A SOUND, K, J, K, K, K, JK, K, K, PRESS A SOUND:bang:

That's not very hilarious

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 14, 2014, 03:59:57 PM »
It is for posters who like missery for all things Fanning. Now the thing is crying.  :curse:

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 14, 2014, 04:03:00 PM »
I think I have a sign on me that says "tell me every excrutiating detail of your weekend plans" today

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #234 on: February 14, 2014, 04:03:43 PM »
It is for posters who like missery for all things Fanning. Now the thing is crying.  :curse:

You could hit your target audience by just stating these things to a mirror FWIW.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 14, 2014, 04:04:21 PM »
Not very hilarious, is it?

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 20, 2014, 10:38:31 AM »
My office is about 90% dudes but we have the same ratio of M to F bathrooms. It's not uncommon to see someone walk in the bathroom, crouch down to see if all the stalls are occupied(they usually are), then walk out to check a different bathroom.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 20, 2014, 10:43:56 AM »
My office is about 90% dudes but we have the same ratio of M to F bathrooms. It's not uncommon to see someone walk in the bathroom, crouch down to see if all the stalls are occupied(they usually are), then walk out to check a different bathroom.

Not quite 90/10 here but ya that happens all the time. 

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 20, 2014, 11:01:42 AM »

My office has the opposite ratio so I more or less have my own bathroom. This makes my mid-morning routine very relaxing.  :party:

Offline Willesgirl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 21, 2014, 03:48:06 PM »
Not funny, but the lady in the next office is always on the phone with or having her very trashy family in during lunch. They are always having some sort of legal troubles they are trying to hash out.

Today, one of her nieces was in there talking about how one of her baby daddys wanted full custody, and she signed some papers that she thought didn't give him custody, but did. But then some friend told her she should deny she signed it. I can't keep up, and I don't care. But you should hear the conversation. It is like a bunch of idiots trying to make legal plans that are destined to fail. :chainsaw:

Do this crap at home!!!

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: February 21, 2014, 03:57:31 PM »
Not funny, but the lady in the next office is always on the phone with or having her very trashy family in during lunch. They are always having some sort of legal troubles they are trying to hash out.

Today, one of her nieces was in there talking about how one of her baby daddys wanted full custody, and she signed some papers that she thought didn't give him custody, but did. But then some friend told her she should deny she signed it. I can't keep up, and I don't care. But you should hear the conversation. It is like a bunch of idiots trying to make legal plans that are destined to fail. :chainsaw:

Do this crap at home!!!
You need a different place of employment. Also, I bet that lady is ALWAYS having her period.

Offline Willesgirl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 21, 2014, 04:00:38 PM »

Do this crap at home!!!
You need a different place of employment. Also, I bet that lady is ALWAYS having her period.

I do need a new gig, Dobber! But I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. And there are trashy people everywhere. There's virtually no escaping.

You wouldn't know it by looking at the lady in the next office, but... you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl... Sorry. I know that's mean. I've just had enough for one week.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 21, 2014, 04:02:13 PM »

Do this crap at home!!!

I do need a new gig, Dobber! But I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. And there are trashy people everywhere. There's virtually no escaping.

You wouldn't know it by looking at the lady in the next office, but... you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl... Sorry. I know that's mean. I've just had enough for one week.

:sdeek:

Offline Willesgirl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 21, 2014, 04:03:49 PM »
Welp. If you guys can tell about my week from bbs posts, then poor Willes.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 21, 2014, 04:13:05 PM »
Welp. If you guys can tell about my week from bbs posts, then poor Willes.

@mikec2w

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 21, 2014, 04:18:48 PM »
pete you should have sung the eric Clapton song back at him when hed correct you.

la-la-la-la-la looooollaaaaaaa

Nobody called this out, so I'm doing it.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 21, 2014, 04:33:15 PM »
pete you should have sung the eric Clapton song back at him when hed correct you.

la-la-la-la-la looooollaaaaaaa

Nobody called this out, so I'm doing it.

lol, now you know why people usually skim tTHoTUC posts
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 21, 2014, 04:58:23 PM »

Do this crap at home!!!

Like 90% of people in general are disgusting slobs. I try not to think about it too much because I start feeling like a bad person.

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 26, 2014, 12:26:26 PM »
I was listening to a conference call with my boss and we had just called in. She says "yeah I'm just going to pay attention for the second hour, the first hour is going to be a waste of time", but she wasn't on mute! Then the conference call leader was all "yeah we wouldn't want to waste your time :dubious:  luckily no one knew who said it, still pretty :lol: though
I'm purple down

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 26, 2014, 01:22:49 PM »

It's better than the dumbasses who will yank on every handle to see if it's occupied while I'm mid-squeeze.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread