Author Topic: Bilas Destroys Shulzy  (Read 16593 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Bilas Destroys Shulzy
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2011, 08:26:25 AM »
schulzy on pace to obliterate his ncaa tweeting record that was set yesterday. in your ugly face bilas. you tall weird looking freak.  :woot:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2011, 08:28:37 AM »
i like jay.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2011, 08:33:06 AM »
Bilas is probably the best media guy on twitter, and I kind of enjoy his drunk Raferty jokes.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2011, 08:35:07 AM »
Bilas is probably the best media guy on twitter, and I kind of enjoy his drunk Raferty jokes.

ever since he's started his pay for play crusade I've kind of tuned him out.  the topic holds zero interest for me.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2011, 08:38:26 AM »

none of that changes the fact that he is an abnormally tall, odd looking freak w/ a schulzy infactuation who happens to be getting more ksupres tweets slapped across his misshapen face right now.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2011, 08:39:49 AM »
both good points richard and steven

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2011, 08:45:11 AM »

i like jay.

agreed, cire.  in the mongloidian world that twitter is, bilas is one of the least bad tweeples. 

birds of a feather, all squawking together.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Clevey 2 Times

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2011, 08:57:56 AM »
agreed, cire.  in the mongloidian world that twitter is, bilas is one of the least bad tweeples. 
Nothing screams douchebag more than having 140k followers and following 0.

he spams my feed quite a bit with his responses to followers that he feels are witty that would normally not show up on my feed had he tweeted them in the normal manner but he wants to make sure you see his witty responses.  that and drunk rafferty "jokes".  

Wow, I knew the combo of Duke alum + lawyer had to make Jay an ass, but this puts him in Bill Packer territory of assholery.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2011, 09:07:36 AM »
Nothing screams douchebag more than having 140k followers and following 0.

he spams my feed quite a bit with his responses to followers that he feels are witty that would normally not show up on my feed had he tweeted them in the normal manner but he wants to make sure you see his witty responses.  that and drunk rafferty "jokes". 

Wow, I knew the combo of Duke alum + lawyer had to make Jay an ass, but this puts him in Bill Packer territory of assholery.

another loser from podunk KS chirps in...

:flush:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2011, 09:13:11 AM »
not follow worthy - even without the cluttery rts

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2011, 09:18:08 AM »
not bothered by him following zero.  he obviously reads feeds and responds to crap. 

Offline stobblebobby

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2011, 09:22:39 AM »
not bothered by him following zero.  he obviously reads feeds and responds to crap. 

This.

More not bothered because him following zero virtually guarantees he maintains a separate twitter acct just for his follows. Probably also uses it to supply some of the tweets he wittily responds to.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2011, 09:24:47 AM »
With Fitz leading the KSTATEO anti-Bilas movement, I have to be Team Bilas/cops.  eff you, sys.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2011, 09:37:18 AM »
Bilas is always fair when discussing K-State, the butthurts just can't deal with him throwing a little crap @ shulz.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2011, 09:44:12 AM »
Bilas is always fair when discussing K-State, the butthurts just can't deal with him throwing a little crap @ shulz.

bilas is butthurt because he's a wannabe intellectual giraffe who is mad that he is locked out of the meeting where the actual intellects are getting together and deciding things. typical butthurt, jealous, pseudo intellect, duke grad. maybe his dad didn't love him enough when he was a kid, i don't know.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2011, 09:48:48 AM »

bilas is butthurt because he's a wannabe intellectual giraffe who is mad that he is locked out of the meeting where the actual intellects are getting together and deciding things. typical butthurt, jealous, pseudo intellect, duke grad. maybe his dad didn't love him enough when he was a kid, i don't know.

hmm, looks like #team butthurt is trending faster than #team Tuckhurt, no wait, they're both trending exactly the same, A TON!

LMAO  :lol:

crumb

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2011, 09:50:04 AM »

fantastic.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2011, 09:58:02 AM »

fantastic.
hopefully in your world, fantastic means sad, otherwise, idk.  :facepalm:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2011, 10:05:09 AM »
Schulzy has now put the clownsuit on Bilas.  Bilas has abandoned his frantic attempts to stop Shulz from tweeting about the event and has now moved onto asking questions about it to which Schulzy has completely blown him off  :lol:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2011, 10:08:48 AM »
@JayBilas @kstate_pres all issues presented so far are interesting.

Sorry loser, you burned that bridge with your "you shouldn't be tweeting you should be working!" freak out yesterday  :lol:  What a clown.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2011, 10:10:25 AM »
Schulzy has now put the clownsuit on Bilas.  Bilas has abandoned his frantic attempts to stop Shulz from tweeting about the event and has now moved onto asking questions about it to which Schulzy has completely blown him off  :lol:

Schulzy can take care of himself, as proven when he was ambushed with the certificate.  

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2011, 10:12:15 AM »
Tudors? You mean the dynasty that once ruled England? RT @ttintn I promise all students had access to Tudors both free & paid.

epic spelling slam Bilsy.  good idea not directly responding so now everyone got to witness you clownsuit him!  :thumbs:

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2011, 10:15:06 AM »
Tudors? You mean the dynasty that once ruled England? RT @ttintn I promise all students had access to Tudors both free & paid.

epic spelling slam Bilsy.  good idea not directly responding so now everyone got to witness you clownsuit him!  :thumbs:

How else would the world know that Bilas internet mushed ttintn?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2011, 10:43:28 AM »
With Fitz leading the KSTATEO anti-Bilas movement, I have to be Team Bilas/cops.  eff you, sys.

i'm very teamfitz these days.  he is a shining hero in the anticop movement.  afaik he has responsibly scattered all his seeds in the wind as well.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2011, 12:25:54 PM »
one of the best parts of twitter is it does a better job at exposing how butthurt a majority of the media is than anything previously. My god, what a bunch of insecure losers.

No crap. Journos are incredibly huge pussies with massive egos. You would think every journo in America was on the verge of a Watergate type of break they way they think they should be respected and loved.