Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 430073 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #3950 on: August 15, 2016, 03:06:53 PM »
The exact opposite of Hillary "Huge War Monger" Clinton.   Not even close to getting there yet, but if this keeps up, I may need to re-think:

During his speech, Trump said he will put an end to nation-building if elected president.

“It is now time for a new approach. Our current strategy of nation-building and regime change is a proven absolute failure,” Trump said, citing the unpopular Iraq war. “What was the purpose of this whole thing?

“It’s time to put the mistakes of the past behind us and chart a new course.”

Trump said he will work with U.S. allies, including in the Middle East, to defeat radical Islamic terrorism.

“As president, I will call for an international conference focused on this goal. We will work side-by-side in our friends in the Middle East, including our greatest ally Israel,” Trump said, adding that his administration would work closely with NATO on this new mission.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3951 on: August 15, 2016, 03:25:37 PM »
Yeah, Trump wouldn't shut down business like that.  He just doesn't know that yet. 

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3952 on: August 15, 2016, 03:57:58 PM »

Wiki says she's from "kansas" (no specific location)  :ksu:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #3953 on: August 15, 2016, 04:02:07 PM »
The exact opposite of Hillary "Huge War Monger" Clinton.   Not even close to getting there yet, but if this keeps up, I may need to re-think:

During his speech, Trump said he will put an end to nation-building if elected president.

“It is now time for a new approach. Our current strategy of nation-building and regime change is a proven absolute failure,” Trump said, citing the unpopular Iraq war. “What was the purpose of this whole thing?

Trump said he will work with U.S. allies, including in the Middle East, to defeat radical Islamic terrorism.

“As president, I will call for an international conference focused on this goal. We will work side-by-side in our friends in the Middle East, including our greatest ally Israel,” Trump said, adding that his administration would work closely with NATO on this new mission.

That's a super catchy nickname, dax. :thumbs:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3954 on: August 15, 2016, 04:03:12 PM »
SB, as a huge Hilbot, why are you always so butthurt?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #3955 on: August 15, 2016, 04:04:14 PM »

That's just a part of life as a Hilbot DemoLemming who loves corrupt war mongers, I guess. :dunno:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3956 on: August 15, 2016, 04:05:25 PM »

That's just a part of life as a Hilbot DemoLemming who loves corrupt war mongers, I guess. :dunno:

I thought you had resolved your inner guilt and angst, I guess not.   Looking forward to your "I held my nose" screed in the future.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3957 on: August 15, 2016, 04:10:45 PM »
congratulations, liblib.  you finally got him to admit it.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3958 on: August 15, 2016, 04:13:13 PM »
congratulations, liblib.  you finally got him to admit it.

Admit what?  That at this juncture I'm still voting for Johnson?

Weird, if anything else.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #3959 on: August 15, 2016, 04:17:43 PM »

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3960 on: August 15, 2016, 04:22:38 PM »

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah a couple of concerns with that.    Particularly knowing that Turkey will likely be firmly under the control of hardcore Muslims by this time next year.   

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3961 on: August 15, 2016, 04:22:58 PM »
Wiki says she's from "kansas" (no specific location)  :ksu:

I read about it. At first, it's disappointing because you learn that she was only born in Kansas and her and her parents actually always lived in Texas. Then, the story becomes awesome when she explains that her mom took her to Kansas because her town did not have any adoption agencies specializing in bi-racial babies.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57617e9be4b0df4d586eccc1

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3962 on: August 15, 2016, 04:25:33 PM »
I think he was laughing because trump said he's going to withdraw from nato

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3963 on: August 15, 2016, 04:31:35 PM »
Or he could have been talking about NATO countries who don't meet the requisite minimum requirement per the NATO Charter on defense spending relative to their GDP.   

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3964 on: August 15, 2016, 04:33:02 PM »
Or he was being sarcastic.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3965 on: August 15, 2016, 04:34:07 PM »
I think he was laughing because trump said he's going to withdraw from nato

trump is like that psycho boyfriend who cheats on his girlfriend and physically abuses her, but then says that he'll kill himself if she ever leaves him.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3966 on: August 15, 2016, 04:36:44 PM »
Or he could have been talking about NATO countries who don't meet the requisite minimum requirement per the NATO Charter on defense spending relative to their GDP.

sooo.....all 5 of them?
bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3967 on: August 15, 2016, 04:41:09 PM »
I would marry Katrina Pierson in a heartbeat. Oh, man. What an exciting life that would be.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3968 on: August 15, 2016, 04:41:59 PM »
Fascinating, so ProgLibs want to see the U.S. continue to spend billions providing a military shield to countries who don't even meet the basic requirements of the pledge/charter they signed their names on? 

In 2015 the UK spent 1.9% of GDP on defense, yet the U.S. spends tens of millions of dollars on air bases in the U.K. with U.S. Air Force F-15's flying air defense missions (intercepting Russian Bombers) on behalf of the U.K. (and NATO).   Germany spent 1.2% of their GDP on defense in 2015. 

Wow, you guys just don't know what you want.   

Sad

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3969 on: August 15, 2016, 04:43:17 PM »
I would marry Katrina Pierson in a heartbeat. Oh, man. What an exciting life that would be.

9/11 truthers like her and dax are too mentally exhausting for me

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3970 on: August 15, 2016, 04:54:43 PM »
Fascinating, so ProgLibs want to see the U.S. continue to spend billions providing a military shield to countries who don't even meet the basic requirements of the pledge/charter they signed their names on? 

In 2015 the UK spent 1.9% of GDP on defense, yet the U.S. spends tens of millions of dollars on air bases in the U.K. with U.S. Air Force F-15's flying air defense missions (intercepting Russian Bombers) on behalf of the U.K. (and NATO).   Germany spent 1.2% of their GDP on defense in 2015. 

Sad

:confused: :confused: Trump is the one who wants it both ways (KATDADDY NO!) in this scenario

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3971 on: August 15, 2016, 04:56:49 PM »

Sad

:confused: :confused: Trump is the one who wants it both ways (KATDADDY NO!) in this scenario

So you can't work with NATO allies on two things at once, only one thing at once?   You can't get them to meet their obligations and work with them on establishing peace?   Weird.

Look, I realize you're used to Hillary calling for NATO to bomb everything, but try to give peace a chance.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3972 on: August 15, 2016, 05:05:27 PM »

Sad

So you can't work with NATO allies on two things at once, only one thing at once?   You can't get them to meet their obligations and work with them on establishing peace?   Weird.

Look, I realize you're used to Hillary calling for NATO to bomb everything, but try to give peace a chance.

You're not even close. Threatening to walk away from NATO one month if they don't pay up and then requesting that they work with us on the middle east the next is psycho behavior.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3973 on: August 15, 2016, 05:07:52 PM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWejiXvd-P8[/youtube]

c'mon dax - give peace a chance.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3974 on: August 15, 2016, 05:09:26 PM »
Naw, I think that sounds like political rhetoric and positioning.

Now, being a catalyst that gets thousands of people killed, countries left in shambles and creating the biggest refugee crisis since WWII, that's psychotic behavior

You can't get anymore psychotic then a wild eyed Hillary proudly proclaiming she destroyed a country, and yet it's right there on video.