Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 433468 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #3750 on: August 09, 2016, 01:41:31 PM »
You know that statistics are a thing, right?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3752 on: August 09, 2016, 02:08:30 PM »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3753 on: August 09, 2016, 02:18:36 PM »

Detroit Rock Tittie!

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3754 on: August 09, 2016, 02:21:44 PM »
He has to have a brain tumor or something, the way he talks.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3755 on: August 09, 2016, 02:26:16 PM »
They'll take feelings over facts

http://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2016/08/05/newt-gingrich-exemplifies-just-how-unscientific-america-is/#3f9f650e2832

"The liberals have a set of statistics, that theoretically may be right, but it's not where human beings are".  Jesus.  Fear mongering stats, I guess.

Also, I love how the interviewer noted that they are FBI statistics and are indeed a fact, and he said, "no, that is your view". 

Pubs have a super hard time with the whole opinion vs fact thing and it's pretty disgusting.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3756 on: August 09, 2016, 02:41:31 PM »

http://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2016/08/05/newt-gingrich-exemplifies-just-how-unscientific-america-is/#3f9f650e2832

"The liberals have a set of statistics, that theoretically may be right, but it's not where human beings are".  Jesus.  Fear mongering stats, I guess.

Also, I love how the interviewer noted that they are FBI statistics and are indeed a fact, and he said, "no, that is your view". 

Pubs have a super hard time with the whole opinion vs fact thing and it's pretty disgusting.

Too many people get their facts from opinion pieces on cable news channels. They can't tell the difference.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3757 on: August 09, 2016, 02:44:08 PM »
Video—Trump: "If she gets to pick her judges —nothing you can do…Although the 2nd Amendment people maybe there is" https://t.co/eeofxE9qL4
— Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) August 9, 2016

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3758 on: August 09, 2016, 02:44:40 PM »
Was just about to post that  :lol:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3759 on: August 09, 2016, 03:26:49 PM »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3760 on: August 09, 2016, 04:02:22 PM »
Video—Trump: "If she gets to pick her judges —nothing you can do…Although the 2nd Amendment people maybe there is" https://t.co/eeofxE9qL4
— Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) August 9, 2016

holy crap.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3761 on: August 09, 2016, 04:07:52 PM »
Not in a position to watch vid today.  Is he asking gun guys to kill hill if she wins and nominates liberal justices? 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3762 on: August 09, 2016, 04:08:06 PM »
This guy and his handlers trying to spin his nut job comments.  :ROFL:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3763 on: August 09, 2016, 04:08:47 PM »
Not in a position to watch vid today.  Is he asking gun guys to kill hill if she wins and nominates liberal justices? 

Yes

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3764 on: August 09, 2016, 04:09:04 PM »
 :lol:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3765 on: August 09, 2016, 04:12:31 PM »

it's clearly a joke, and to me it isn't entirely clear if he is joking about killing clinton or about killing supreme court judges, but either way, holy crap.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3766 on: August 09, 2016, 04:26:49 PM »
I like that in the spin statement they had to reuse the stupid phrase "2nd Amendment people" to make it seem cohesive with the earlier statement.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3767 on: August 09, 2016, 04:27:29 PM »
I love how all of the work his campaign people do to try to keep him under control is so easily and completely undone by his dumb ass. Again and again.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3768 on: August 09, 2016, 05:15:51 PM »

This is a perfect example of my point. If you asked hillbots if gun violence was off the chain, they'd say yes at a 90% clip.  You could probably dip into the gun thread and find chicat quotes to that effect. Yet the statistics don't bear that out. But you defend those statements because you want to believe them because you are delusional.

The fact that you're attempting to make a case that trump supporters are more divorced from reality than hillbot supporters is not only a sad reflection of the state of our society, but also demonstrates how far afoul of logic you, sb, lib7, etc. are willing to go to convince yourself of your own pretexts. You do that because you are Delusional.

You can post a thousand transcripts of unscripted speeches to make yourself feel good. It's a stupid exercise that could be used to undermine every person in the world.  But your delusion prevent you from recognizing the obvious. Now go dig up video of hillary spacing out with dinkmentia, and respond by accusing the website of some misdeed.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #3769 on: August 09, 2016, 05:31:21 PM »

This is a perfect example of my point. If you asked hillbots if gun violence was off the chain, they'd say yes at a 90% clip.  You could probably dip into the gun thread and find chicat quotes to that effect. Yet the statistics don't bear that out. But you defend those statements because you want to believe them because you are delusional.

The fact that you're attempting to make a case that trump supporters are more divorced from reality than hillbot supporters is not only a sad reflection of the state of our society, but also demonstrates how far afoul of logic you, sb, lib7, etc. are willing to go to convince yourself of your own pretexts. You do that because you are Delusional.

You can post a thousand transcripts of unscripted speeches to make yourself feel good. It's a stupid exercise that could be used to undermine every person in the world.  But your delusion prevent you from recognizing the obvious. Now go dig up video of hillary spacing out with dinkmentia, and respond by accusing the website of some misdeed.

No. The argument you are making isn't the right argument, it's just subtly different from the right argument. The language is different, and it's deceptive our your part to make those two scenarios equivalent. There is a difference between Donald Trump saying "Crime is the highest its ever been." That is patently false and the statistics bear that out. Crime is actually the lowest its been in a long time.

That's not the same as asking someone (let's say a libtard like me) if there is too much gun violence in America. I think there is too much gun violence in America, but that's because I believe that any gun violence is too much gun violence.

I can be happy that the crime rate is historically low and still upset that there's still too much violence. Those things aren't mutually exclusive.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3770 on: August 09, 2016, 05:50:08 PM »
You are delusional.

Trump said something along the lines of violent crime is at highs for certain cities (chicago may have been one), which is true. 

You've created a fantasy where he said something else-that you think you can prove is untrue. You then replaced your own fantasy (one act of gun violence is too many) for the basic sentiment many libtards share--gun violence is on the rise.

You are the epitome of delusional in your political views.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3771 on: August 09, 2016, 05:52:48 PM »
Do you know how many hillbot libtards actually believe donald trump said "all mexicans are rapists and murderers"? A large majority.

Just like in 08 when most libtarfs actually thought palin said she "could see russia from my backyard" or whatever tina fey said on snl.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3772 on: August 09, 2016, 06:02:28 PM »
How many?

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3773 on: August 09, 2016, 06:17:32 PM »

You can post a thousand transcripts of unscripted speeches to make yourself feel good. It's a stupid exercise that could be used to undermine every person in the world.  But your delusion prevent you from recognizing the obvious. Now go dig up video of hillary spacing out with dinkmentia and respond by accusing the website of some misdeed.

Oh man..the #HillarysHealth thing. Visit /r/TheDonald often?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 06:25:49 PM by chuckjames »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3774 on: August 09, 2016, 06:25:32 PM »
Do you know how many hillbot libtards actually believe donald trump said "all mexicans are rapists and murderers"? A large majority.

Just like in 08 when most libtarfs actually thought palin said she "could see russia from my backyard" or whatever tina fey said on snl.

I think most of the libtarfs know he said that he assumes some of them are good people.