Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 331899 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #2100 on: August 12, 2016, 10:21:39 AM »
Guys, it's totally ok to not want trump and to think that Hillary compromised our country's security and secrets and shouldn't have the oppy to put the country in further harms way by electing her president. 

It's not offering a solution, but recognizing two problems.

^This. Those who are defending Hillary as if she is a perfect little angel need to pull their heads out of the sand or their a**es.

Sheesh, this rough ridin' guy.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: August 12, 2016, 10:29:15 AM »
I'm confident that Johnson would be a move in a positive direction.  Lib on the other hand will make and is a great Hilbot.

#hilbotsbooputin

I prefer some of johnson's positions, like the fact that he hasn't mumped up our security yet, and doesn't seem to be pure id like trump.  That said, he seems like a pretty big weirdo on the few interviews I have seen/heard.

For instance, he wants to hold Open Door Friday where anyone can come up to the oval office, stand in line, and complain to him about a problem.  I love the idea, but you have to be a rough ridin' idiot to think that works in a nation of 340+million ppl with the security obsession we have and the fact that a good 20% or so are absolute moron dumbasses.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: August 12, 2016, 11:34:38 AM »
I'm confident that Johnson would be a move in a positive direction.  Lib on the other hand will make and is a great Hilbot.

#hilbotsbooputin

I prefer some of johnson's positions, like the fact that he hasn't mumped up our security yet, and doesn't seem to be pure id like trump.  That said, he seems like a pretty big weirdo on the few interviews I have seen/heard.

For instance, he wants to hold Open Door Friday where anyone can come up to the oval office, stand in line, and complain to him about a problem.  I love the idea, but you have to be a rough ridin' idiot to think that works in a nation of 340+million ppl with the security obsession we have and the fact that a good 20% or so are absolute moron dumbasses.

He did this as governor, and it probably works very well in a state or local office. I'm not sure the president needs to be bothered with the same level of minutia that those offices might deal with though.

Still, not a check against him for wanting to do that, imo.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: August 12, 2016, 11:37:53 AM »

#hilbotsbooputin

He did this as governor, and it probably works very well in a state or local office. I'm not sure the president needs to be bothered with the same level of minutia that those offices might deal with though.

Still, not a check against him for wanting to do that, imo.

Agreed, but I am using that as an example that he maybe hasn't thought this all out well.  The interview I heard where he mentioned this, the interviewer brought up the difficulty in doing this as pres and he doubled down. 

I mean, he isn't asking why we can't just nuke ppl, so I am not dismissing him like Trump, but it tells me he doesn't understand everything well.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: August 12, 2016, 11:45:30 AM »
yes, gary johnson is super small-time. running a state with ~ 2 million people is not even remotely close.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: August 12, 2016, 11:48:00 AM »
also, hillary twisting the knife in trump by releasing her 2015 tax return. donald will never release because he doesn't want everyone to know that 1) he's only worth around ~250 million and 2) that he doesn't give to charity nearly to extent that he brags he does.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: August 12, 2016, 12:18:46 PM »
whoa, you love all that stuff SB?  :frown:

I am a total DemoLemming, so yes. Sucks, huh? :frown:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2108 on: August 12, 2016, 12:26:17 PM »
:curse: :curse:

https://twitter.com/realkingrobbo/status/762775921111826432

Assuming this is true, it should alone sufficient to obtain every non-Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) gainfully employed person's vote. So, like 15% of the voters.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: August 12, 2016, 12:27:11 PM »
Guys, it's totally ok to not want trump and to think that Hillary compromised our country's security and secrets and shouldn't have the oppy to put the country in further harms way by electing her president. 

It's not offering a solution, but recognizing two problems.

^This. Those who are defending Hillary as if she is a perfect little angel need to pull their heads out of the sand or their a**es.
Who is doing that?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: August 12, 2016, 12:43:44 PM »
Trump trying to buy votes with promises of free stuff, smdh
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: August 12, 2016, 02:16:07 PM »
Re: DNC email hack by russia(supposedly):

On Wednesday, the New York Times reported that the scope of the attack was wider than believed, with the perpetrators having gained access to the private email accounts of as many as 100 Democratic Party officials and groups, including officials in the Hillary Clinton campaign. Reuters reported that the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, which is the fundraising arm for House Democrats, was also successfully targeted.

Yahoo also reported at the time that two sources said that the hack included potentially embarrassing personal information about major donors to the Democratic Party, including “vetting” evaluations of those contributors.
   :impatient:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: August 12, 2016, 03:12:19 PM »
HILLARY AND BILL.  THEIR FOUNDATION IS BEING INVESTIGATED.  The FBI and the US Attorney office in New York City are investigating the foundation crooked business practices and not money laundering for the Clinton. The US attorney that's going the investigation is one of the meanest roughest SOBs ever. Why would you vote for crooked Hillary. I would vote for a dead possum before I would vote for her.  Source is MSN news.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2113 on: August 12, 2016, 03:16:30 PM »
Donald Trump (aka agent 003dChess), bumbling incompetent presidential candidate by day, sophisticated soviet internet spy by night.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: August 12, 2016, 03:19:30 PM »
yes, gary johnson is super small-time. running a state with ~ 2 million people is not even remotely close.

So, Arkansas then.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2115 on: August 12, 2016, 03:23:19 PM »

So, Arkansas then.

:horrorsurprise:

OH SNAP!

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: August 12, 2016, 04:04:41 PM »
Bill Clinton is not of this planet

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: August 15, 2016, 07:36:50 AM »
Get out the illegal vote! 

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: August 15, 2016, 08:07:20 AM »

I heard about this. Mrs. Yard Dog and I were driving to have some beers at a local brewery when NPR was rattling off some news story, "...are in a hurry to try and get citizenship so they can vote democrat. . ." to which we flipped to tunes because we didn't need that bs dragging our day down.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: August 15, 2016, 08:15:10 AM »

I heard about this. Mrs. Yard Dog and I were driving to have some beers at a local brewery when NPR was rattling off some news story, "...are in a hurry to try and get citizenship so they can vote democrat. . ." to which we flipped to tunes because we didn't need that bs dragging our day down.

that would be getting out the legal vote brainiac

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: August 15, 2016, 08:16:27 AM »
Crooked Hillary is going to have illegal immigrants voting this year. The election is going to be rigged, I'm afraid. Rapists who have come across the border illegally will be voting for President. Believe me. Unless maybe 2nd Amendment people can do something about it.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: August 15, 2016, 10:48:17 AM »
Anybody who thinks someone can "Hurry up and get citizenship" doesn't know anybody who has been through immigration

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: August 15, 2016, 11:00:04 AM »
^ yep

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #2123 on: August 15, 2016, 01:34:29 PM »
As the story unfolds we now know Huma may go down as one of the all time greats in terms of both understood and clear cut conflict(s) of interest and total corruption.  All under the oversight and knowledge of Hillary. 

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: August 15, 2016, 01:55:59 PM »
Man. What must it be like to spend a day in the life of dax?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12