Author Topic: Iowa State game  (Read 10724 times)

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Iowa State game
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2014, 08:40:31 AM »
CyFridge Butterpants could also sport a T-shirt cannon so the controllers could motor around Jack Trice firing apparel at the fans.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2014, 08:54:20 AM »
It would be the biggest day in Iowa history, trumping even the day cargo shorts were invented.

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2014, 10:21:51 AM »
if we lose to Iowa State I will be looking for a new place to live in the Lawrence/Topeka area.

I have to sign off on your sublease form.  :lol:

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2014, 10:46:49 AM »
Ndsu will beat them up for you in a 3 touchdown victorious effort the week prior.  You won't lose

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
titletown..lulz

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2014, 11:34:20 AM »
Ndsu will beat them up for you in a 3 touchdown victorious effort the week prior.  You won't lose

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Lost your coach tho

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2014, 12:22:23 PM »
the yellow & red "Cy" themed refrigerator housing the life size Paul Rhoads butter sculpture will have windows on all side and wheels which can be remotely controlled. 

an operator will remotely command the yellow & red "Cy" themed refrigerator as it makes its way through the concourses on game days at jack trice.  Cy fans will be able to interact with the Rhoads butter sculpture as they make their way to their seats.

if they really kill us, i bet they install a popcorn machine in the life size Paul Rhoads butter sculpture's stomach and hollow out his esophagus and mouth.  when popped, the popcorn can travel up life size Paul Rhoads butter sculpture's esophagus and throat, and shoot out his mouth completely covered in mouth watering buttery goodness into the mouths of some partying frenzied Cy fans. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2014, 12:37:28 PM »
the yellow & red "Cy" themed refrigerator housing the life size Paul Rhoads butter sculpture will have windows on all side and wheels which can be remotely controlled. 

an operator will remotely command the yellow & red "Cy" themed refrigerator as it makes its way through the concourses on game days at jack trice.  Cy fans will be able to interact with the Rhoads butter sculpture as they make their way to their seats.

if they really kill us, i bet they install a popcorn machine in the life size Paul Rhoads butter sculpture's stomach and hollow out his esophagus and mouth.  when popped, the popcorn can travel up life size Paul Rhoads butter sculpture's esophagus and throat, and shoot out his mouth completely covered in mouth watering buttery goodness into the mouths of some partying frenzied Cy fans.

that sounds amazing

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2014, 01:02:53 PM »

will the eyes be of standard butter construction or will they be equipped with motion sensors so that when a fan interacts with CPR he can do the right thing and look them square in the eye?

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2014, 01:06:07 PM »
losing to iowa state this year would be the worst thing that ever happened to k-state.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2014, 01:09:45 PM »

will the eyes be of standard butter construction or will they be equipped with motion sensors so that when a fan interacts with CPR he can do the right thing and look them square in the eye?

We can start a rumor that if you insert a quarter into the CyFridge, Butter Rhoads may grant you a wish if it is in accordance with 80's genre film plot parameters.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2014, 01:53:48 PM »
losing to iowa state this year would be the worst thing that ever happened to k-state.

Would set us farther back than pretty much anything in the modern era.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2014, 02:16:20 PM »
What if we lose?

I've considered the possibility, Kim Carnes. And I do not like what I came up with. Not one bit.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2014, 02:23:06 PM »
Mark rough ridin' Mangino.

He knows our schemes!

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2014, 02:38:12 PM »
I'm pretty pissed that Scott thinks he'd need to move.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2014, 12:21:30 AM »
It would be like when Baylor beat us in 2012.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2014, 10:36:15 AM »

populous rendering of proposed rhoades butter sculpture

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2014, 10:50:08 AM »

populous rendering of proposed rhoades butter sculpture

No matter where I stand, he's always looking me square in the eye.  :surprised:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2014, 10:53:41 AM »
yup, it's the butter that does that. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2014, 12:52:03 AM »
if we lose to Iowa State I will be looking for a new place to live in the Lawrence/Topeka area.

You moved here after all?

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2014, 12:55:54 AM »
Ames would go nuts. We are their Super Bowl.

This what I'm worried about.  They're going to come at us with everything they have.

Just what is it that they have? 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2014, 01:28:45 AM »

Lives with isu stud havs
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2014, 01:34:26 AM »

Lives with isu stud havs

TSC, obviously.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2014, 07:32:27 AM »
This year's ISU team won't be even close to the caliber of team we played '11 in Ames. That fact alone makes me confident

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2014, 08:15:17 AM »

Nope in Lawrence with Havsy, but couldn't survivor an ISU win in football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline millertime

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2014, 11:35:41 AM »

This year's ISU team won't be even close to the caliber of team we played '11 in Ames. That fact alone makes me confident

Do you mean the 2012 team? Because that's the year we played in Ames.