Author Topic: The MASTER Will Geary Fan Club & Appreciation Thread  (Read 39826 times)

Offline yoEMAW

• The Engineer
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Meet Will Geary, Future Stud at DT
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2014, 09:47:07 AM »
um yeah will is going to put people in the hospital.i mean just look at this poor youngsters face knowing what his fate is going to be

OMG!  Is it true???  Could this kid be a ginger?!?!  :ohno:

Not a ginger.

Yep. Obvious dye/bleach job.
OK, but what is that on his face, freckles or pock marks?

Dunno, I was talking about the other guy.

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2014, 10:16:01 AM »
um yeah will is going to put people in the hospital.i mean just look at this poor youngsters face knowing what his fate is going to be

Not a ginger.

Not a dye job either, I believe it is just the photo.  Has light brown hair (not quite blonde, but not normal brown).

Has had some acne issues over the years, hence the complexion.

Have some super awesome insider-y info on Big Will, but cannot post for I fear that LHC Bill Snyder's will do me in if it appears on the internets.  You know other program's staffs read this board looking for super insights as they game plan to face the 'Cats.   Heck, by just noting I have info might be enough to get a preemptive hit (the game and movie "Hitman" are a thinly veiled biographic look at LHC Bill Snyder's hobby career). 

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2014, 10:19:49 AM »

Not a ginger.

Not a dye job either, I believe it is just the photo.  Has light brown hair (not quite blonde, but not normal brown).

Has had some acne issues over the years, hence the complexion.

Have some super awesome insider-y info on Big Will, but cannot post for I fear that LHC Bill Snyder's will do me in if it appears on the internets.  You know other program's staffs read this board looking for super insights as they game plan to face the 'Cats.   Heck, by just noting I have info might be enough to get a preemptive hit (the game and movie "Hitman" are a thinly veiled biographic look at LHC Bill Snyder's hobby career).

Good info or great info?
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: The MASTER Will Geary Fan Club & Appreciation Thread
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2014, 10:21:54 AM »

this is my favorite picture. this kid is obviously just boiling over the top with testosterone

Offline BMWWcat

• Combo-Fan
  • I still love the Purple Pants...
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2014, 10:32:34 AM »
Is that a hello kitty tattoo on the dude he is wrestling?
Dax fan club member!

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2014, 12:33:53 PM »

Yep.  A lot of people don't know this about Will, but he is undefeated against slightly effeminate heavy weight wrestlers (at the high school varsity level).  True story.

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2014, 01:29:46 PM »

Yep.  A lot of people don't know this about Will, but he is undefeated against slightly effeminate heavy weight wrestlers (at the high school varsity level).  True story.

All comers are effeminate in comparison to Gear Bear.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2014, 12:32:24 AM »

Body count

Offline WonderMeal

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2014, 08:53:06 PM »
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Guys, I went exploring.

All this talk about the GearBear in the past few days led me to go searching for GearBear highlights on the web. I watched a few of his high school wrestling matches, and they are pretty amazing. He is easily the best heavyweight to come out of KS since Jeff Boyle (former Cincinnati Bengal), and might have even been better than Boyle. I mean, the guy just dominated in national quarter- and semifinal matches, which never happens. Usually those matches are pretty even, and The GearBear would have won 100 times out of 100.

Anyway, in those matches, the GearBear just pounds on a guy's head until the dude basically drops to his knees and lets Geary get the takedown. He must be unreal strong. An IRL pal reminded me that Geary's style was eerily similar to Kuma of Tekken 3 fame. (www.youtube.com/watch"v=BVhKGtWbMY0) The resemblance in styles is uncanny, and should bode very well for The GearBear on the gridiron. Therefore, I submit for the approval of the Midnight Society, a secondary nickname for The GearBear: Kuma.

While watching GearBear tear through lesser athletes, I also noticed that he had commented on some of the videos. I clicked on his YouTube profile to try to find a copy of his national championship match (still can't find it), and noticed that he had 'liked' a video titled "How to Make and Origami Rose." I mean, how adorable is that? (That's our GearBear!) Therefore, I submit for the approval of the Midnight Society a tertiary nickname for The GearBear: The Origami Rose.

Guys, I really love Will "The GearBear" Geary, aka Kuma, aka The Origami Rose. I'm excited to watch him win the hearts and minds of all KSUCat fans. He may be The One Cat that #1cat has been waiting for.

IRL friends of W"TGB"G/K/TOR please feel free to add more adorable stories/nicknames. I'm specifically looking at you, @Winters and @Tatown Townies.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2014, 09:17:37 PM »
the origami rose= :love:

kuma=KUma=Squawkma= don't think so.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2014, 09:29:28 PM »

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2014, 10:21:47 PM »
The origami rose is piss-pounding Eddie Murphy in that photo.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2014, 11:38:14 PM »
Gear of War
emaw

Offline yoEMAW

• The Engineer
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2014, 12:09:32 AM »
Post the links WonderMeal.

Offline BushBlister

• Combo-Fan
  • MINION TIME!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2014, 01:38:10 AM »
400 in HS.  No big deal.  Just a lil' woo. 

i got a laptop now

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2014, 08:39:05 AM »
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Guys, I went exploring.

All this talk about the GearBear in the past few days led me to go searching for GearBear highlights on the web. I watched a few of his high school wrestling matches, and they are pretty amazing. He is easily the best heavyweight to come out of KS since Jeff Boyle (former Cincinnati Bengal), and might have even been better than Boyle. I mean, the guy just dominated in national quarter- and semifinal matches, which never happens. Usually those matches are pretty even, and The GearBear would have won 100 times out of 100.

Anyway, in those matches, the GearBear just pounds on a guy's head until the dude basically drops to his knees and lets Geary get the takedown. He must be unreal strong. An IRL pal reminded me that Geary's style was eerily similar to Kuma of Tekken 3 fame. (www.youtube.com/watch"v=BVhKGtWbMY0) The resemblance in styles is uncanny, and should bode very well for The GearBear on the gridiron. Therefore, I submit for the approval of the Midnight Society, a secondary nickname for The GearBear: Kuma.

While watching GearBear tear through lesser athletes, I also noticed that he had commented on some of the videos. I clicked on his YouTube profile to try to find a copy of his national championship match (still can't find it), and noticed that he had 'liked' a video titled "How to Make and Origami Rose." I mean, how adorable is that? (That's our GearBear!) Therefore, I submit for the approval of the Midnight Society a tertiary nickname for The GearBear: The Origami Rose.

Guys, I really love Will "The GearBear" Geary, aka Kuma, aka The Origami Rose. I'm excited to watch him win the hearts and minds of all KSUCat fans. He may be The One Cat that #1cat has been waiting for.

IRL friends of W"TGB"G/K/TOR please feel free to add more adorable stories/nicknames. I'm specifically looking at you, @Winters and @Tatown Townies.

Geary's quickness is amazing for a dude his size.  He is also extremely competitive when it comes to athletic competition (otherwise, is rather a mild-mannered kid).  It is a huge leg up on most opponents.

As to the bench press video, it was impressive how dedicated he became about lifting by the end of his junior year in high school.  Was always training and working out.  Good habit to have.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2014, 10:23:55 PM »
well if you dont like the gear bear you can just eat a big ol bag o' dicks

squak outed

Nice try. It doesn't present the atmosphere I want opposing teams to walk into. Maybe you should talk more about Gear Bear with your five year old daughter.

woof, bucket. You are just terrible.

Offline yoEMAW

• The Engineer
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2014, 12:58:00 PM »
@WonderMeal has some 'splaining to do. Clicked on the first video that popped up on Youtube and sat through 11+ minutes of our GearBear here getting his ass handed to him by some relatively tall lanky kid by the name of Nathan Butler???

WTH, man? What's all this 100 out of 100 talk??

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2014, 01:02:10 PM »
@WonderMeal has some 'splaining to do. Clicked on the first video that popped up on Youtube and sat through 11+ minutes of our GearBear here getting his ass handed to him by some relatively tall lanky kid by the name of Nathan Butler???

:horrorsurprise:

Shots fired!
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2014, 11:18:16 PM »

:horrorsurprise:

Shots fired!

My world has been rocked.   This is one of those "where were you" moments.

Offline yoEMAW

• The Engineer
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 06, 2014, 09:18:21 AM »
I was just as shocked as you are jt. The mods on this blog are usually pretty adept at keeping the delusional rants and unsupported claims in the pit.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 06, 2014, 09:25:20 AM »
mods, please change yoemaw to yosquawk, please and thanks

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 06, 2014, 09:51:23 AM »
Will Geary will have all the women

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2014, 09:59:37 AM »
Will Geary, what is best in life?

Offline yoEMAW

• The Engineer
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 06, 2014, 11:05:06 AM »
mods, please change yoemaw to yosquawk, please and thanks

meow is Will Geary really the hill you want to die on?