Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Master Thread  (Read 216642 times)

The Big Train

Re: Cryptocurrency Master Thread
« Reply #1200 on: March 09, 2018, 08:50:24 PM »
Any retort to his practical application of block chain as security and identity verification?

I would like to reserve judgement until FSD can explain, even in brief detail(but longer than two words) how those two extremely broad applications would work.  I think someone as astutely capable in blockchain tech as FSD could enlighten all these people who work in the space full time.  Obviously they don’t “get it”, and FSD does.  I’m anxious to hear what he has to say.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: March 09, 2018, 09:38:10 PM »
I think it has a great future in the shipping industry.  From what I understand, it would make tracking items extremely efficient.
@mikec2w

The Big Train

« Reply #1202 on: March 09, 2018, 09:53:52 PM »
I think it has a great future in the shipping industry.  From what I understand, it would make tracking items extremely efficient.

Shipping and food sourcing are great applications.  Instead of companies forcing grocery stores from 4 states to throw food out they can pinpoint the farm in minutes, and only recall those few stores that sell that product from that farm. 

Does everyone see the difference here?  Ignorance vs Application understanding.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1203 on: March 09, 2018, 09:55:56 PM »
The Big Tuck is not taking his usual spanking well  :cry:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

The Big Train

« Reply #1204 on: March 09, 2018, 09:58:43 PM »
The Big Tuck is not taking his usual spanking well  :cry:

Still waiting for further explanation.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: March 09, 2018, 10:03:33 PM »
PM me about some AMAZE investment opportunities. These are really specisl, and I only want you to know about them, so don't tell anybody.

The Big Train

« Reply #1206 on: March 09, 2018, 10:06:43 PM »
PM me about some AMAZE investment opportunities. These are really specisl, and I only want you to know about them, so don't tell anybody.

FSD wants to become an ICO creator apparently.  This is actually a perfect fit for you in this space.  Having exactly 0 knowledge, let’s just create a fake project to fraud people out of money.  You found your niche FSD!

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: March 09, 2018, 10:08:19 PM »
I said PM me, you rough ridin' dolt.

The Big Train

« Reply #1208 on: March 09, 2018, 10:16:50 PM »
I said PM me, you rough ridin' dolt.

I also said explain security and identity authentication.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: March 09, 2018, 11:15:08 PM »
It's, like, a finite commodity that is duplicated at an exponential rate as people mine it, and a new version of the same thing comes out hourly, but it's super valuable, because I think I understand it, but really I'm a defensive little bitch who can't think past the end of my nose, so I'm mad now and want to talk about package tracking.

The Big Train

« Reply #1210 on: March 09, 2018, 11:18:59 PM »
:love:

So ignorant and out of your league you are just avoiding the questions altogether.  Reverting back to a childish state is one of your more developed traits. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: March 09, 2018, 11:20:35 PM »
Any retort to his practical application of block chain as security and identity verification?

I would like to reserve judgement until FSD can explain, even in brief detail(but longer than two words) how those two extremely broad applications would work.  I think someone as astutely capable in blockchain tech as FSD could enlighten all these people who work in the space full time.  Obviously they don’t “get it”, and FSD does.  I’m anxious to hear what he has to say.

Save you the time, here is his response

https://www.google.com/search?q=blockchain+identity+verification&oq=blcokchain+identity+ver

The Big Train

« Reply #1212 on: March 09, 2018, 11:22:20 PM »
:lol:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: March 09, 2018, 11:25:38 PM »

Childish  :nono:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: March 09, 2018, 11:29:58 PM »
I mean, you tried to toss me out of this thread for providing my opinion on why blockchain coins aren't "investments", now you want to interview me about the technology???

Very insecure, the big tuck. We thought YOU WERE THE BRILLIANT EXPERT among us ignorant pions.

No doubt you will one down rule the dungeon as level12 wizard, while we can only aspire to be level 3 druids.
#bowdown

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: March 10, 2018, 12:05:01 AM »
Can coins ever recover from the impact of the speculators to become useful in commerce?

The Big Train

« Reply #1216 on: March 10, 2018, 07:36:25 AM »
I mean, you tried to toss me out of this thread for providing my opinion on why blockchain coins aren't "investments", now you want to interview me about the technology???

Very insecure, the big tuck. We thought YOU WERE THE BRILLIANT EXPERT among us ignorant pions.

No doubt you will one down rule the dungeon as level12 wizard, while we can only aspire to be level 3 druids.
#bowdown

I said you could stay, but let the adults talk.  Your answers have proved why I shouldn’t even response, yet here I am.  If you want to continue making a fool of yourself, be my guest.

The Big Train

« Reply #1217 on: March 10, 2018, 07:37:58 AM »
Can coins ever recover from the impact of the speculators to become useful in commerce?

Yes.  I think I’ve gone over that before but once they reach wider adoption the price should stabilize compared to what it can do now.  Bitcoin will more than likely be used as a store of value and cross chain swapped to others for different use cases.  All this will happen behind the scenes and the end user will never know the difference.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: March 10, 2018, 08:15:55 AM »

#bowdown

I said you could stay, but let the adults talk.  Your answers have proved why I shouldn’t even response, yet here I am.  If you want to continue making a fool of yourself, be my guest.

I cast mana at you, and turn you into a level2 dwarf.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: March 10, 2018, 09:07:40 AM »

When we were in Portland for BeasleyPAK, there was an establishment that had a Bitcoin accepted sign in the window.  I will see if I can find it on Google Earth.
@mikec2w

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: March 10, 2018, 09:18:26 AM »

When we were in Portland for BeasleyPAK, there was an establishment that had a Bitcoin accepted sign in the window.  I will see if I can find it on Google Earth.

It's not in this google earth pic, but this is the place. 

https://www.google.com/maps/@45.519415,-122.6761039,3a,75y,285.62h,84.99t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s9iVs89XE8UiczaPL2Mx4sA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Trim was the first one to notice it while walking around.
@mikec2w

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: March 10, 2018, 10:13:02 AM »
Lots of places accept Bitcoin, but nobody will spend it if they think it will be worth 800% more next week

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: March 10, 2018, 10:14:27 AM »

Yes.  I think I’ve gone over that before but once they reach wider adoption the price should stabilize compared to what it can do now.  Bitcoin will more than likely be used as a store of value and cross chain swapped to others for different use cases.  All this will happen behind the scenes and the end user will never know the difference.
How do you get to wider adoption? I don't think you have covered this.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: March 10, 2018, 10:23:09 AM »

How do you get to wider adoption? I don't think you have covered this.
It's going to take people gaining more confidence in the currency.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

@mikec2w

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: March 10, 2018, 10:23:13 AM »
Somehow you have to get to the speculators out. How? Murder?