Author Topic: "a nice surprise for us"  (Read 13933 times)

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
Re: "a nice surprise for us"
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2014, 09:57:46 PM »
It's very hard to believe Edwards is going to be better than Marcus or that he is one of our most athletic players ever. I'm gonna go in thinking he is good for about 7 pts and 2 Rebs a game and if he does anything better it will be a nice surprise for me.  Good luck to all of you who think he's going to be our best player.

I would be extremely shocked if it's not much closer to 12 & 6 per game.
Dunkshots?

I ran the simulation and ended up with 11.7 and 4.8 with a standard deviation of 27.6%

Offline Harmon4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2014, 12:22:49 PM »
It's very hard to believe Edwards is going to be better than Marcus or that he is one of our most athletic players ever. I'm gonna go in thinking he is good for about 7 pts and 2 Rebs a game and if he does anything better it will be a nice surprise for me.  Good luck to all of you who think he's going to be our best player.

I would be extremely shocked if it's not much closer to 12 & 6 per game.

I ran the simulation and ended up with 11.7 and 4.8 with a standard deviation of 27.6%

Told ya    :cool:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2014, 11:21:40 PM »
“I was never naturally a good shooter. It’s something that I’ve had to put a lot of work in to hone that skill. But I’ve always been naturally athletic. I’ve had a knack for just getting to the basket,” said Walker.

http://www.alaskaaces.com.ph/v3/walker-expresses-respect-for-alaska-teammates

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2014, 11:54:21 PM »
“I was never naturally a good shooter. It’s something that I’ve had to put a lot of work in to hone that skill. But I’ve always been naturally athletic. I’ve had a knack for just getting to the basket,” said Walker.

http://www.alaskaaces.com.ph/v3/walker-expresses-respect-for-alaska-teammates

I approve of neither the Henry name nor the teeny FIBA basketballs they have to use.