Author Topic: Moore to Washington. He'll unleash righteous hell on the heathens. No stopping  (Read 750 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
How can they unseat him?  On what grounds?   If because of accusations or past horrible things he is not arrested for are the reasons why he is not seated, what kind of precident does that set?  Who should determine who is fit to serve them; the people of a state or a national body?  Our history is littered with scum be elected to Congress.  I fear emobs are ruining the functionality of our state based republic.

If they are so stupid to buy old Moorvert's line that he is a Holy Crusader, then they should roll in the dung they elected.  He will only get to vote, no more.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Moore will win.  Why?  Alabama hates demonic heathens, Planned Hamburger, and yankee Democrats.

"By contrast, this what I heard this weekend: I don't want to vote for Roy Moore, but Doug Jones is worse. And what they point to when they say that is that Doug Jones is pro choice.

There is a growing awareness of the significance of this seat. And the idea that Alabama, of all places, would contribute toward flipping the seat is just horrifying to Alabama voters. And let me be clear, if these allegations are true, there is not a single person who would stand beside him. They just don't want to contribute to: Oh my gosh, what if we flipped the Senate? It would be the ultimate irony."

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hate heathens or love pedophiles? Matter of perspective I suppose
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile