Author Topic: The Catholics. My goodness. Deviant Priests  (Read 19386 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Catholics. My goodness. Deviant Priests
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2018, 12:56:32 PM »
I wonder if kdub would be excusing all of this if American imam's were raping kids right and left?

Excusing it? I think it's horrific . These disgusting animals deserve the death penalty, which makes the Pope's recent criticism of capital punishment a tad ironic. I like the Catholic Church and I know some very fine Catholics, and I'd like Pope Francis to focus his energies on getting his rough ridin' house in order.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2018, 01:01:00 PM »
I'm not sure how anyone could continue to participate in and contribute money to an organization that is so seemingly non-caring about child abuse. This is a culture problem, just like Baylor and Penn state, every single person involved must be outted and punished.

Interesting take from a devout Democrat
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2018, 01:10:13 PM »
I wonder if kdub would be excusing all of this if American imam's were raping kids right and left?

Excusing it? I think it's horrific . These disgusting animals deserve the death penalty, which makes the Pope's recent criticism of capital punishment a tad ironic. I like the Catholic Church and I know some very fine Catholics, and I'd like Pope Francis to focus his energies on getting his rough ridin' house in order.

Your blamed homosexuals and hand waved the systemic cover ups as "well to them it's the true religion so oh well!"
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2018, 01:53:12 PM »
Everyone refers to church as church. But when referring to your church as a distinct entity, you probably call it the Methodist Church. For Catholics it’s just The Church. Kind of like The Ohio State University.

Actually, its a lot like Ohio State University

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2018, 02:15:38 PM »

Your blamed homosexuals and hand waved the systemic cover ups as "well to them it's the true religion so oh well!"

I don’t think it’s fair to blame all Catholics for the coverup simply because they continue to attend Mass and tithe. 99.999999% of Catholics don’t have anything to do with this scandal and are probably angry and ashamed about it.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2018, 02:25:08 PM »
If it was discovered that 300 Wal-Mart greeters had somehow molested 1000 children, do you think people would boycott Wal-Mart?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2018, 02:40:07 PM »
Oh come on, just because Wal-Mart covered up and transfered pedophiles all over the country instead of getting the legal system involved doesn't mean there is anything wrong with Wal-Mart shoppers continuing to support them financially!

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2018, 02:49:16 PM »
Good comparison guys.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2018, 04:53:32 PM »
Wal-Mart wishes it was as profitable.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2018, 05:01:40 PM »
I think the point is time and time again they get caught and they always have kept these freaks in the fold, quietly moved them around. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2018, 05:08:18 PM »
Yeah, the church would have a lot less pedophile priests if they would just work with law enforcement and make sure they get convictions, rather than working with the pedophiles to make sure they stay employed and don't get caught.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2018, 05:45:28 PM »

I don’t think it’s fair to blame all Catholics for the coverup simply because they continue to attend Mass and tithe. 99.999999% of Catholics don’t have anything to do with this scandal and are probably angry and ashamed about it.

Yes, that would be identical to judging a person by the color of his skin instead of his character which is abhorrent bad person behavior.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2018, 05:51:43 PM »
Yeah, the church would have a lot less pedophile priests if they would just work with law enforcement and make sure they get convictions, rather than working with the pedophiles to make sure they stay employed and don't get caught.

So weird that some people in this thread can't grasp this concept. Easier to blame gays I guess.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2018, 06:08:16 PM »
:adios:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2018, 06:18:39 PM »
You can blame the gay priests and the church that protects them. You can blame both.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2018, 06:25:08 PM »
You can blame the gay priests and the church that protects them. You can blame both.
You keep saying gay when you mean pedophile

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2018, 06:31:24 PM »

The vast majority of victims - over 80% by most estimates - are male/male. It is beyond naive to pretend there is not a homosexual element to this. I think denying the obvious in the name of political correctness does a disservice to the victims.

The best excuse I’ve heard is “well, sure most of the victims are male, but that doesn’t necessarily mean the the abuser is gay.” Hey, what heterosexual dude hasn’t wanted to fondle a 12 year old boy? :dunno:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 06:37:16 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2018, 06:38:17 PM »
Everyone can find statistics that tell the story they want to tell:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/crimes-violence/201005/priest-abuse-male-compared-female-victimization-impact%3Famp

In contrast to the low estimate of victimized females by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, a random survey of over 7,000 active Catholics in the U.S. and Canada found a closer ratio, that 1.7 percent of the females and 3.3 percent of the males had been sexually abused in childhood by a priest. In any case, a significant number of girls have been victimized by priests. Such sexual relationships with female parishioners reinforce a traditional male power dynamic.

Regardless, a survey showing that ~1/40 active Catholics were sexually abused is horrifying. The Church is a disgusting organization.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2018, 06:45:20 PM »
Everyone can find statistics that tell the story they want to tell:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/crimes-violence/201005/priest-abuse-male-compared-female-victimization-impact%3Famp

In contrast to the low estimate of victimized females by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, a random survey of over 7,000 active Catholics in the U.S. and Canada found a closer ratio, that 1.7 percent of the females and 3.3 percent of the males had been sexually abused in childhood by a priest. In any case, a significant number of girls have been victimized by priests. Such sexual relationships with female parishioners reinforce a traditional male power dynamic.

Regardless, a survey showing that ~1/40 active Catholics were sexually abused is horrifying. The Church is a disgusting organization.

Gays make up about 2% of the population. Even using your most generous stats, at least 66% of molestations are male/male. You don’t recognize the disparity there?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2018, 06:46:35 PM »

The vast majority of victims - over 80% by most estimates - are male/male. It is beyond naive to pretend there is not a homosexual element to this. I think denying the obvious in the name of political correctness does a disservice to the victims.

The best excuse I’ve heard is “well, sure most of the victims are male, but that doesn’t necessarily mean the the abuser is gay.” Hey, what heterosexual dude hasn’t wanted to fondle a 12 year old boy? :dunno:

An adult male rough ridin' a boy is no more a homosexual act than an adult male rough ridin' a girl is a heterosexual act. You're just showing your agenda trying to link the two.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

Or maybe this is your way of admitting you want to fondle a 12 yr old girl? You're heterosexual afterall right?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2018, 06:57:55 PM »

An adult male rough ridin' a boy is no more a homosexual act than an adult male rough ridin' a girl is a heterosexual act. You're just showing your agenda trying to link the two.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

Or maybe this is your way of admitting you want to fondle a 12 yr old girl? You're heterosexual afterall right?

:lol: See? You just made exactly the absurd argument I was talking about! “Durrr, just because a guy molests a boy doesn’t make it homosexual! I repeat, just because the vast majority of molestations in the Church are male/male, that has nothing to do with homosexuality!” You go ahead and keep making that argument. And I freely admit you’ll find politically correct literature to support your politically correct argument. If denying reality makes you feel better, deny away.

And not that it matters because you’ll just find another excuse anyway, but the majority of these alleged molestations involved post-pubescent victims that would technically constitute pedophilia anyway.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 07:13:14 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2018, 07:16:31 PM »
Are you saying homosexuals are more apt to sexually abuse children?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2018, 07:17:55 PM »

I don’t understand your point at all. Are you suggesting that most of these cases could be avoided by conversion therapy? Or that the church should investigate sexual preferences and deny gay priests admission?

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2018, 07:41:07 PM »
So I’m supposed to believe that Priests that molest boys are not necessarily gay?
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2018, 07:55:08 PM »
Are you saying homosexuals are more apt to sexually abuse children?

Nope. That does not at all follow from what I’m saying.