Author Topic: Marcus Foster isn’t even that good  (Read 19191 times)

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Marcus Foster isn’t even that good
« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2018, 12:13:14 PM »
I don't want to make the entire video about this one point, lots of good stuff in there, but what happens when oscar recruits another player that he isn't able to control? It's honestly frightening that a kid who seemed VERY open to being helped a) wasn't really offered any help by our staff b) single-handedly was able to dismantle our roster. Is oscar really that incapable of dealing with talent?
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 16, 2018, 11:17:19 PM »
I don't want to make the entire video about this one point, lots of good stuff in there, but what happens when oscar recruits another player that he isn't able to control? It's honestly frightening that a kid who seemed VERY open to being helped a) wasn't really offered any help by our staff b) single-handedly was able to dismantle our roster. Is oscar really that incapable of dealing with talent?

It was nice to hear his actual true feelings on the subject. My prevailing thought is that I hope oscar has learned as much as Marcus has, but probably not.

That was a great video, shitty ending. His boo looks a lot like Sarah Silverman, she had to be a K-State student, right?

It was good to see his family still rocking that sexy ass K-State gear.

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2018, 10:33:35 AM »

It was nice to hear his actual true feelings on the subject. My prevailing thought is that I hope oscar has learned as much as Marcus has, but probably not.

That was a great video, shitty ending. His boo looks a lot like Sarah Silverman, she had to be a K-State student, right?

Perhaps Marcus needed to be kicked off a team to get his head straight.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 17, 2018, 11:01:35 AM »

obviously he's not a head case, he is/was just a kid.  as a kat fan, i'd prefer a coach who can relate to his players and who wants to help them off of the court as much as on it.  i don't know what happened with marcus but he was a great player who i wanted to be a cat and he deserved more than to learn he was off of the team via a text message.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2018, 11:30:11 AM »

obviously he's not a head case, he is/was just a kid.  as a kat fan, i'd prefer a coach who can relate to his players and who wants to help them off of the court as much as on it.  i don't know what happened with marcus but he was a great player who i wanted to be a cat and he deserved more than to learn he was off of the team via a text message.

I'm glad you were able to reduce this complex situation down to brass tax based on that fluff piece on Foster.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2018, 12:00:34 PM »
hey chief- it’s not all that complex of a situ for anyone past an 8th grade maturity level and the things I said pertain to oscar, not foster

but don’t let those things get in the way of you downgrading the thread even further

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2018, 01:51:00 PM »
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 17, 2018, 02:36:54 PM »
hey chief- it’s not all that complex of a situ for anyone past an 8th grade maturity level and the things I said pertain to oscar, not foster

but don’t let those things get in the way of you downgrading the thread even further

You made conclusions about deficiencies in Weber based on a fluff piece on Foster.  I don't know how else to help you except to point this out.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 17, 2018, 02:41:45 PM »
Tell me more about this brass tax.  I was considering getting into the trombone manufacturing biz but this may be a deal breaker.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 17, 2018, 03:09:22 PM »

You made conclusions about deficiencies in Weber based on a fluff piece on Foster.  I don't know how else to help you except to point this out.

any conclusions I have made about weber are based in fact and have nothing to do with the video. the question you posed about foster was speculation and based upon you being a dumbass.

fwiw, I don’t need your help with anything, you rough ridin' mongloid

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 17, 2018, 04:20:51 PM »
we're talking about something that happened forever ago. people change, often for the better. since then oscar has been to an elite 8 without our best player, helped players blossom into nba talent, and the future looks very bright. he loves the players, the players love him, it's an all around lovefest. i mean just look at these two, get a room!

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 17, 2018, 05:01:06 PM »

any conclusions I have made about weber are based in fact and have nothing to do with the video. the question you posed about foster was speculation and based upon you being a dumbass.

Mongloid?!?  :horrorsurprise:

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 17, 2018, 05:19:27 PM »

Mongloid?!?  :horrorsurprise:

thats pissclams for you, bitter old racist

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 17, 2018, 09:05:21 PM »

Either you didn't watch the video or you didn't read the post you replied to, either way typical.

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 18, 2018, 04:24:48 PM »
Foster and our coaching staff should both take blame for what happened with him.  There were other guys besides Foster on the 14-15 team that can share the blame for the disappointing season and blow up of the roster

Foster seems to have turned his life around and now has a little girl to even make his life more complete.  I'm glad for him as a person.  I won't ever cheer for him as a player. That's my right to do so

Foster moved on.
With the help of a good class, our program was able to build back up and move on
I'm ready to move on too.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2018, 04:28:12 PM »
oh, so we can move on now from Marcus Foster, great

Offline cat97

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2018, 05:57:11 PM »
 :buh-bye:
Is there something else we should do.  Maybe you should blame Foster for KSU getting to the elite 8 this year.  After all, beating Creighton must have really screwed your expectations. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 18, 2018, 07:53:13 PM »
We need to vacate all of our wins for games that Foster participated in. Only then will we finally have closure.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 19, 2018, 12:55:43 AM »
:buh-bye:
Is there something else we should do.  Maybe you should blame Foster for KSU getting to the elite 8 this year.  After all, beating Creighton must have really screwed your expectations.

You missed m2's point. He was mocking pp for finally moving on from something, pretty insignificant, that happened three years ago.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 19, 2018, 01:35:27 AM »
Nice pelt Steffy
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 19, 2018, 01:48:42 AM »
We need to vacate all of our wins for games that Foster participated in. Only then will we finally have closure.
was he on the team for that loss to Texas Southern? might be worth it.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 30, 2018, 01:12:54 PM »
That means no Number one OU dub
was he on the team for that loss to Texas Southern? might be worth it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023