Author Topic: The DACA masterpiece  (Read 36766 times)

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
The DACA masterpiece
« on: January 10, 2018, 08:23:46 PM »
I’m not going to explain the multitude of reasons why Trumps meeting yesterday was a masterpiece of political negotiation, but I was curious if any of you are savvy enough to realize how thunderous the slam dunk was that he threw down on both parties and the media.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 09:03:00 PM by gatoveintisiete »
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The DACA masterpiece
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 10:21:17 PM »
But.... Trunp’s crazy  And a moron. Can barely string two sentences together. It is known.

There’s only one plausible explanation. Body double. Can anyone account for Alec Baldwin’s whereabouts?

Dems are in a bit of a pickle. Trade DACA for a (partial) wall - make your activists crazy mad and help Trump keep a campaign promise. Refuse to trade DACA for a wall - show America that you care more about open borders than helping those “Dreamers,” and Trump still gets a valuable campaign issue.

Of course, any sensible person knows Option 1 is better than Option 2. If Papa Trump is gonna win either way, at least help the Dreamers.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 10:37:11 PM »
What the libs fail to understand is the majority of conservatives are actually pro DACA as long as the wall is built and the border secure. Trump gets it.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 10:48:20 PM »
If you wanted to lie and misrepresent what happened in a behind closed doors DACA meeting, you got clownsuited

If you want to say mean republicans don’t want little brown people to be dacacized, you got clownsuited

If you want to stop legislation with the excuse that Trump will never sign it, you got clownsuited

If you wanted to say you want DACA but you really want to keep it as a midterm issue to flip congress,
You got clownsuited

If you wanted Trump to get defeated in the 2020 election, you got clown-suited

If you wanted to keep Trump from honoring his promise of a wall at all cost, you got clownsuited
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 11:41:08 PM by Tubesock »
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 11:19:01 PM »
*fence
:adios:

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 11:27:56 PM »
Lol, like a wall, the biggest boondoggle ever, secures the border at all.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 10:56:05 AM »

If it does. great. If it doesn't, the open border zealots have nothing to worry about! :cheers:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 11:21:12 AM »
I for one am happy the Democrats are trying to stand up against frivolous spending on a border wall.  For some reason this crop of Republicans under Trump are dead-set on ballooning the deficit and need to be stopped.

Five years ago I would not have believed in my wildest dreams self-proclaimed conservatives would be saying "hey let's spend like $50 billion on this thing and see if it helps with security.  If not, oh well."

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 11:38:27 AM »

If it does. great. If it doesn't, the open border zealots have nothing to worry about! :cheers:

I am glad you are willing to pay a ton of money for nothing. So weird coming from a don't tax me and take my money person like you.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2018, 11:44:59 AM »
Is Mexico still paying for wall?  That was a promise

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2018, 01:48:22 PM »
I hate wasteful spending, but I don’t think this is wasteful. I see real benefit to the wall coupled with additional border security manpower.

But seriously, I am loving the liberal butthurt packages in faux fiscal conservativism. Didn’t bat an eye at a trillion dollar “stimulus” package or the billions in federal bureaucratic bloat, but spending 20 bil on a wall over 10 years is going to BANKRUPT us.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2018, 01:50:04 PM »
Is Mexico still paying for wall?  That was a promise
they for sure are. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2018, 01:56:59 PM »
I believe they already sent the check
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2018, 02:38:32 PM »
But seriously, I am loving the liberal butthurt packages in faux fiscal conservativism. Didn’t bat an eye at a trillion dollar “stimulus” package or the billions in federal bureaucratic bloat, but spending 20 bil on a wall over 10 years is going to BANKRUPT us.

Don’t forget that some of us are actual conservatives who were pissed when Democrats pass stupid spending and are now pissed when Republicans do it.

It’s like you honestly believe the only option for “true conservatives” is to chortle Trump’s balls. Principles be damned.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2018, 02:44:50 PM »

Don’t forget that some of us are actual conservatives who were pissed when Democrats pass stupid spending and are now pissed when Republicans do it.

It’s like you honestly believe the only option for “true conservatives” is to chortle Trump’s balls. Principles be damned.

I don’t believe that. I also don’t believe you are a conservative.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2018, 02:46:32 PM »
The wall won't get built just like Obamacare never will get repealed , it's just saber rattling.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2018, 02:58:47 PM »

Fiscal conservative.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2018, 03:09:43 PM »

Fiscal conservative.

Right. I don't believe that.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2018, 03:17:13 PM »
I hate wasteful spending, but I don’t think this is wasteful. I see real benefit to the wall coupled with additional border security manpower.

It wasn't supposed to cost anything.  That was an actual promise he made at least a dozen times. 

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2018, 03:36:05 PM »

It wasn't supposed to cost anything.  That was an actual promise he made at least a dozen times.

Seriously, not literally Dug
:adios:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2018, 04:12:08 PM »
Are we talking about the meeting where Trump talked about not wanting immigrants from "shithole" countries and complained we didn't get more from Norway?

The Big Train

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2018, 04:33:16 PM »
Mexico will for sure pay for the wall now :Woot:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2018, 04:48:29 PM »
trump can barely putt, he definitely can't slam dunk.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2018, 05:28:23 PM »
E-verify being bandied about :Woohoo:
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2018, 05:29:47 PM »
Are we talking about the meeting where Trump talked about not wanting immigrants from "shithole" countries and complained we didn't get more from Norway?

Different meeting. And they are shithole countries. Which is why they left.