Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 756842 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Crooked FBI Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, ???
« Reply #4200 on: February 05, 2018, 08:50:58 PM »
Looking forward to the Democratic document release and how it will be heralded as absolute fact.

This process to date has been fascinating in that I've never seen so many news agencies try to distance themselves from a story and dismiss it outright.

Typically these now dismissive entites go sprinting toward these kinds of stories.    But that will all change if the democrat memo comes out.

Next up, Hillary Clinton talking up the "rule of law".   It's a proud day when a pillar of the Democratic party and one of the most corrupt political figures in modern U.S. history is heralding the RULE OF LAW!

They still believe the Steele report, which is 100%fantasy, and deny the memo, which is 100% fact.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4201 on: February 05, 2018, 08:54:57 PM »
That was from November

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4202 on: February 05, 2018, 08:55:33 PM »
That was from November

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're welcome  :cheers:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4203 on: February 05, 2018, 08:58:49 PM »
Looking forward to the Democratic document release and how it will be heralded as absolute fact.

This process to date has been fascinating in that I've never seen so many news agencies try to distance themselves from a story and dismiss it outright.

Typically these now dismissive entites go sprinting toward these kinds of stories.    But that will all change if the democrat memo comes out.

Next up, Hillary Clinton talking up the "rule of law".   It's a proud day when a pillar of the Democratic party and one of the most corrupt political figures in modern U.S. history is heralding the RULE OF LAW!

They still believe the Steele report, which is 100%fantasy, and deny the memo, which is 100% fact.

:lol:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4204 on: February 05, 2018, 09:06:56 PM »
Surely you jest

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4205 on: February 05, 2018, 09:10:12 PM »
Are there really people that believe the Steele report, or think that Trump had some master plan to scam a presidential election?  If so, we should prolly know who these people are.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4206 on: February 05, 2018, 09:36:57 PM »
Are there really people that believe the Steele report, or think that Trump had some master plan to scam a presidential election?  If so, we should prolly know who these people are.

I believe it's safe to assume the FBI has corroborated aspects of the dossier.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4207 on: February 05, 2018, 09:49:53 PM »
Like what big fella?  I’ll settle for one thing that makes you think Trump did something wrong.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 10:10:36 PM by gatoveintisiete »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4208 on: February 06, 2018, 09:12:16 AM »
I believe the part about him paying women to pee on him.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4209 on: February 06, 2018, 09:16:57 AM »
Impeach him  :shakesfist:

Offline 114Hickory

• Fan
    • View Profile

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4211 on: February 06, 2018, 12:00:19 PM »

Agreed.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4212 on: February 06, 2018, 12:04:46 PM »
Bucket has just become lib jr.

Again, looking forward to this 100% absolute dead-to-rights facts that come from the Democrats.  I hope it gets released.

Proud days for the Democratic party, knowing they've weaponized our legal system against political opposition.   Their quest for a Banana Republic draws more near every day.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4213 on: February 06, 2018, 12:05:34 PM »

FTR, they  (the libtards) absolutely believe the entirety of the dossier, but deny it was used to obtain an improper and politically motivated FISA warrant.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4214 on: February 06, 2018, 12:07:55 PM »

I haven't heard a single Dem admit the truth.  They used a document bought and paid for by a political party and sourced through a highly suspect foreign entity to mobilize our law enforcement/intelligence community to spy on their political opposition. 

SMDH, sad

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4215 on: February 06, 2018, 12:33:11 PM »
Too bad Don effed this all up and started firing everybody distracting the public/politicians/investigators from the real truth.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4216 on: February 06, 2018, 12:53:35 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democratic-memo-on-russia-probe-under-white-house-review/ar-BBIKUS4
Notice how the heathens in the media are portraying the Republican Memo as if it dealt with the Russian probe.  The RMemo was about trump hater bureacrats misusing power to affect the will of the people and to trample on the civil rights of a citizen.  The same crap Hoover's FBI did against Martin Luther King.  But Trump the Ignorant, Trump the Vain tried to co-opt this to prove Russian investigation a hoax.  We have lost the high ground.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4217 on: February 06, 2018, 01:32:40 PM »
quick question - do you believe it is a misuse of power to investigate someone who has been groomed for counterintelligence work and advanced themselves as an "advisor" to the foreign government who groomed him.

also the FISA was granted with knowledge that a piece of the evidence, the Steele Dossier, was political opposition research (which incidentally started with Pub dollars)

also the warrant was extended something like 3 times indicating that there was a legitimate reason to extend surveillance

the idea that it was a ruse to spy on political oppositon is laughable.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4218 on: February 06, 2018, 01:37:30 PM »
also if Carter Page was not really a part of the Trump campaign why would a FISA warrant to look into his communications be spying on the campaign

a campaign which he was totally not a part of

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4219 on: February 06, 2018, 01:40:05 PM »
Trump campaign communications director Jason Miller told the Hill that Page had “never been a part of our campaign, period.”

Kellyanne Conway told CNN at the time that Page is “certainly not part of the campaign I’m running.”

Sean Spicer told reporters that “Carter Page is an individual who the president-elect does not know.”

“I don't think I've ever spoken to him,” President Trump said the next month. “I don't think I've ever met him.”

Corey Lewandowski, said on Fox News last March that he had “never met Carter Page. To the best of my knowledge, the president of the United States has never met Carter Page. Carter Page is a person who's going out and telling everybody that he was part of the campaign; he had no formal role in the campaign.”

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4220 on: February 06, 2018, 01:45:24 PM »

FTR, they  (the libtards) absolutely believe the entirety of the dossier, but deny it was used to obtain an improper and politically motivated FISA warrant.

I've never read the Steele thing but 100% believe Trump has paid for sex on many occasions. 

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4221 on: February 06, 2018, 01:58:49 PM »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4222 on: February 06, 2018, 02:13:07 PM »
How does a FISA warrant on someone having nothing to do with the campaign affect said campaign?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4223 on: February 06, 2018, 02:23:48 PM »
From the Forbes opinion piece:

COVER STORY
The Emperor's New Coins: How Initial Coin Offerings Fueled A $100B Crypto Bubble
Most Popular
Trending Now
Opinion #?TrumpsAmericaFEB 5, 2018 @ 11:36 AM135,507
Biased FBI and DOJ Officials Broke The Law And Tried To Decide The Election - an Annotated Timeline

Thomas Del Beccaro ,   CONTRIBUTOR

There can be no question, at this point, that certain higher ups in the FBI and the DOJ did not want Hillary to be indicted and did not want Donald Trump to become President.  Those efforts were not entirely independent of each other.

Below is a timeline of events – abbreviated though it is – that makes it rather plain that the FBI and DOJ were not investigating potential crimes objectively.

Indeed, they were committing crimes during the process in aid of their preferred outcomes.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., returns to a secure area in the Capitol  Jan. 16, 2018. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)

1.  2007. Hillary Clinton wanted to be President.  Hillary’s ambitions to be president started long ago.  She ran for President in the 2008 cycle.  In 2009, after losing to Obama, Hillary became Obama’s Secretary of State.  She stayed in that post until 2013.

2. March 2015. The Hillary email scandal breaks. Hillary was using an unapproved/unsecured server and devices to communicate.  She was using a private email account.  Classified information was being sent through that email, server and devices – including when Hillary was abroad.

All of that is illegal.  As 2015 unfolds, it becomes clear to the FBI and the DOJ that President Barack Obama was communicating with Hillary using her non-state department email.  Obama was using an email and a name that masked who he was.

Recommended by Forbes
That had to be known to authorities long before March of 2015 given that it occurred prior to 2013.

As Andrew McCarthy points out in his recent article, there was no chance that the DOJ was going to indict Hillary because that would have required implicating President Obama.  That was never going to happen.  From thereafter, DOJ officials acted with that understanding, however illegal, in mind.

3.  June 2015. Donald Trump announces his Presidential run.

4.  March 2016. Trump has enough delegates to claim the nomination.

5.  April 10, 2016. Obama makes clear he does not want Hillary indicted.  Obama, on TV, indicates Hillary did not intend to harm national security.  However, intent is not an element of the crime she committed.  At the time of that statement – made by a sitting President and in plain view of the Nation and more importantly his FBI/DOJ appointments - many witnesses had yet to be interviewed, including Hillary.

6.  April 2016. Hillary campaign and DNC begin funding infamous Trump dossier.  To conceal payments for the dossier, Hillary’s campaign gives money to attorneys who then pay for the dossier – a clear campaign law violation. If that campaign payment had been properly disclosed, the payment for the dossier, and likely the dossier, would have been exposed in the summer of 2016. That disclosure likely would have hurt Hillary’s campaign and LIKELY PREVENT THE USE OF THE DOSSIER to get  FISA warrant on Carter Page, which led to other spying and ultimately the Mueller investigation.

7.  May 2, 2016. Ted Cruz drops out of Presidential race. Cruz’ departure confirms Trump will be the Republican nominee.

8.  May 2016. Peter Strzok and Lisa Page make it clear they need to end the Hillary Investigation.

Peter Strzok is the FBI agent in charge of the Hillary investigation, which is dubbed Mid-Year Exam.  He is having an affair with FBI lawyer Lisa Page.  In a text exchange, Page informs Strzok that Cruz dropped out.  Strzok responds:

“What?!?!?!?!”   Strzok later states:

“Now the pressure really starts to finish the MYE.”

That is evidence of and the motive for much to come.

9.  May 2016. FBI draft memo about Hillary started.  Long before Hillary and other key witnesses are interviewed, James Comey starts drafting a memo with respect to the proposed conclusion of the Hillary investigation.

The original memo stated: "There is evidence to support a conclusion that Secretary Clinton, and others, used the email server in a manner that was grossly negligent with respect to the handling of classified information."

The grossly negligent language is sufficient to charge Hillary with a crime.

10. May 2016. Hillary staffers Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin mislead the FBI on what they know about Hillary’s email practices. In fact, they knew of the use long before the timeframe they gave the FBI. They are never charged with lying to the FBI.

Eventually, five Clinton associates, including Mills, are granted immunity and, incredibly, evidence is destroyed by the FBI as part of the immunity deals.  There is never a good reason for a law enforcement agency to destroy evidence during an investigation.

11. June 20, 2016. Peter Strzok, who was opposed to Trump becoming president, as his texts reveal, changes the “grossly negligent” language in the Comey memo to “extremely careless.”  The change all but ensures Hillary will not be charged with a crime.

12.  June 27, 2016. Bill Clinton meets Loretta Lynch on the tarmac.  They claim they were talking about grandchildren.  When information related to the meeting is leaked, the FBI goes on a desperate search to determine who leaked the information. There is no corresponding urgent effort to expose the content of the very inappropriate meeting between the former president/husband of a target who just happened to appoint Lynch to office years ago.

13.  July 1, 2016. It is announced that Attorney General Loretta Lynch will accept FBI “determination and findings” as to the Hillary investigation – an abrogation of her duties not authorized by law. Strzok paramour Lisa Page then sarcastically texts to Strzok that: “It’s a real profile in courage, since she knows no charges will be brought.”

Obviously, the determination to not charge Hillary had already been made, even though . . .

14.  July 2, 2016. Hillary interviewed by the FBI. Hillary is finally interviewed by the FBI but she is not put under oath and there is no transcript (thereby making it all but  impossible to charge her with lying to the FBI).  She is interviewed for just over 3 hours – that is an hour less than Angelina Jolie was interviewed about Brad Pitt’s treatment of her children on a plane.

Hillary is allowed to have Cheryl Mills (a witness to the email crimes) in the room during the interview to act as Clinton’s attorney.  Mills, of course, had been granted immunity by then.

15.  July 5, 2016. Comey goes on TV, lays out case against Hillary, claims no intent therefore no prosecution.  Comey’s presentation makes clear Hillary skirted the law but Comey applies Obama’s nationally announced, non-existent, “intent” standard and states no prosecutor would indict her.  Of course, it is legally not the job of the FBI director to decide who gets prosecuted.  To the contrary, their job is fact finding and to report to the DOJ.  Comey never should have gone on TV to announce anything.

16.  Summer of 2016. FBI official Andrew McCabe is aware of more Clinton emails/Delays review of them.  Hillary Clinton emails are recovered from Anthony Weiner’s laptop. Weiner is the husband of close Clinton staffer Huma Abedin. To have the emails residing on Weiner’s laptop is a clear violation of law.  Huma Abedin is never prosecuted for the violation nor is Weiner let alone Hillary.

FBI official Andrew McCabe, whose wife benefitted from campaign help (some say the arrangement netted over $700,000 for her campaign) from Clinton Ally Terry McAuliffe, delays review of the new discovered emails into the Fall.

17.  July 2016. Carter Page goes to Moscow.  Carter Page is a tangential, volunteer Trump campaign advisor with long-time ties to Russia.  Carter Page had been under surveillance in 2013 (not clear for how long ) by the FBI.  Such surveillance must be based on a claim that Carter could be an agent for a foreign government. Cater Page clearly is a Russian sympathizer with a desire to continue doing business in Russia.  The Trump campaign is aware of his Russian trip but not that he had been under surveillance.

** Now, as the campaigns head to the Fall, the focus changes away from the exonerated Hillary to Donald Trump’s campaign.

18.  Summer of 2016. Comey’s first attempt to get FISA Warrant against Trump campaign official is denied. Comey sought a FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page – again, under the theory that he could be an agent of a foreign government."

First attempt at a FISA failed.  The insinuatation is it took the dossier being added into the request for A FISA warrant for it to be granted.  I am not fully behind this, but makes you wonder.   Trump not knowing Page was a wannabe Russian is very plausible, especially if you believe the left who say Trump is a dimwit.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4224 on: February 06, 2018, 02:35:09 PM »

I've never read the Steele thing but 100% believe Trump has paid for sex on many occasions.

I've never seen any proof of this, but 100% believe it is not an impeachable offense. (I was alive in the 90's)