Author Topic: Free range bathrooms at school, park, square, let's Go further.  (Read 16799 times)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Free range bathrooms at school is the law. Go further.
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2016, 03:36:46 PM »
i sit down to pee at least once a day.  this will get confusing fast

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2016, 03:38:21 PM »
Ya I don't bitch crap bro.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2016, 03:45:32 PM »
Relatedly, wouldn't more men LEGALLY in the same bathroom be in a better position to stop said bathroom rape?

Sounds like a recipe for a mass raping.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2016, 03:47:45 PM »
Good grief, ppl.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2016, 03:48:43 PM »
Maybe they should separate bathrooms by whether or not you want to talk to other people in the bathroom.

Talkers and Non-talkers

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2016, 03:48:57 PM »
I honestly don't understand what these bathroom debates are all about. Both sides frame the issue in such an extreme way it all sounds like nonsense.

What's the extreme way people frame the argument that want people to have the opportunity to use the restroom that they best identify with?

Pretty much what Memphis said. I'm pretty sure I've simply seen it phrased this way "Republicans pushing for anti-LGBT treatment in restroom use."

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2016, 03:55:02 PM »
Maybe they should separate bathrooms by whether or not you want to talk to other people in the bathroom.

Talkers and Non-talkers

Is there even a talkers market?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2016, 03:56:38 PM »

Talkers and Non-talkers

It's small, but it exists.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2016, 04:01:19 PM »
I would be OK with a hitleresqe final solution to the talker question

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2016, 04:17:51 PM »

Talkers and Non-talkers

Women talk, particularly if they are in the bathroom with a friend.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2016, 04:22:43 PM »
Congrats, you get the few guy talkers now

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2016, 04:37:27 PM »
Congrats, you get the few guy talkers now

Personally, I would probably go to the Non-talkers bathroom.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2016, 04:55:11 PM »
This talkers/no talkers thing probably has to happen eventually. This just made me think how awful it would be for women who are trying to ditch a guy who is being creepy/annoying by excusing themselves to the restroom. Now the guy could just say, "hey that's fine, I actually identity as a female sometimes, I'll join you."

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2016, 05:26:26 PM »
Yeah, I bet that would happen all the time

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2016, 05:55:51 PM »
Ok, but my real question is this: what is the point of allowing males who identify as females (and vice versa) to use a bathroom normally designated for the opposite sex?

If it is so that person can feel more comfortable where they are relieving themselves, don't they (proponents of the law) understand that it would probably make at least as many people uncomfortable who identify their own gender as their sex and see a person of the opposite sex in the bathroom with them?

Under that law you are just switching out the people who feel stuck with members of the opposite gender. The only solution IMO (and one I think should be mostly unobjectionable) is to have at least three bathrooms.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2016, 06:00:58 PM »
Seperate but Equal trans bathroom. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2016, 06:01:54 PM »
Yeah, I bet that would happen all the time

If there was a Non-talkers bathroom then at least she could go on there and he wouldn't be able to talk to her.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2016, 06:12:05 PM »
Ok, but my real question is this: what is the point of allowing males who identify as females (and vice versa) to use a bathroom normally designated for the opposite sex?

If it is so that person can feel more comfortable where they are relieving themselves, don't they (proponents of the law) understand that it would probably make at least as many people uncomfortable who identify their own gender as their sex and see a person of the opposite sex in the bathroom with them?

Under that law you are just switching out the people who feel stuck with members of the opposite gender. The only solution IMO (and one I think should be mostly unobjectionable) is to have at least three bathrooms.

Yes, for the sake and comfort of the ladies in the women's restroom, this lady should be sent in there to piss.  It will be smooth sailing.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2016, 06:25:07 PM »

Yes, for the sake and comfort of the ladies in the women's restroom, this lady should be sent in there to piss.  It will be smooth sailing.

I'm hearing one vote for my third bathroom proposal.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2016, 06:30:15 PM »
I guess I have to start paying attention to who's in a bathroom with me and see if I can ascertain if they were born a woman and if so, then do some introspection and determine if I'm uncomfortable or not.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2016, 06:30:51 PM »

Doesn't Chaz have a weasel now?

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2016, 06:34:02 PM »
I'm just going to put this general observation of mine here:

People really have no clue the difference between sex and gender.  I wouldn't had I not taken a sociology class.  So I guess I can see the value in gen ed classes.

Note from personal experience: NEVER take away anything you learn in sociology class into real life as a guide. 99.99% of the world realizes that there is no difference between the culturally-established definitions and uses of those two words. sex=gender akin to race=ethnicity. It creates fewer pissed-off humans if a guy in a dress pisses in a urinal in a Men's Restroom than it does if that same guy goes into an Elementary School Girl's Restroom to relieve himself.

Problem solved.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2016, 06:38:59 PM »

Yeah trans people already use the bathroom they want and most people are none the wiser.  People get upset with these laws because they are nothing more than a "eff you" to people that are transgender. They aren't enforceable and wouldn't protect even protect anyone from anything.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2016, 06:47:07 PM »

people generally want to not make other people uncomfortable and to feel comfortable themselves.  so i think you can assume that people will generally choose to use the bathroom that corresponds to their outward appearance and dress, regardless of genitalia.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2016, 08:21:55 PM »
My three year old will go in either gender bathroom. He DGAF.