Author Topic: Pullen/Kelly  (Read 28341 times)

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Pullen/Kelly
« Reply #175 on: December 29, 2010, 09:17:05 AM »
That article had nothing to do with KU cheating.  Also had nothing to do with KSU cheating.

Probably right, but I felt like generalizing. The Mario Little case getting pushed back to May is what motivated my rant.

Edit: Went back and re-read my post and realized that I was completely offbase so I deleted it. *sigh*

Do you have any idea how many pending court cases there are besides Mario Little's?  There are a sh*tload of DUI's and stuff in Lawrence, since it's a college town.  Most cases take at least 4-5 months before they go to trial. 
Less than 15% of DUI cases go to trial. I will bet a pretty large amount of money that college students in Lawrence, KS aren't the exception to this.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 29, 2010, 09:19:56 AM »
That article had nothing to do with KU cheating.  Also had nothing to do with KSU cheating.

Probably right, but I felt like generalizing. The Mario Little case getting pushed back to May is what motivated my rant.

Edit: Went back and re-read my post and realized that I was completely offbase so I deleted it. *sigh*

Do you have any idea how many pending court cases there are besides Mario Little's?  There are a sh*tload of DUI's and stuff in Lawrence, since it's a college town.  Most cases take at least 4-5 months before they go to trial. 
Look you can't blame the delay in prosecuting Little's case on Brady still being on the team/in town.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 29, 2010, 10:57:27 AM »

BTW Beems, under the Kansas Constitution Mario the womanbeater has a RIGHT to trial within 90 days, regardless of the huge backlog of DUIs going to a full jury.  In otherwords, the only way he avoided a trial within 90 days (by March 16) is if HE requested it be moved, the prosecutor acquiesced (or at least didn't put up much fight) and the judge agreed.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 29, 2010, 11:06:17 AM »
understandable with all the draggings, rapes and riots in Lawrentucky to think it would take a while to get processed through the system.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 24, 2018, 09:34:15 AM »
:adios: