Author Topic: Heading to WV for the game? Read this first!  (Read 8106 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Heading to WV for the game? Read this first!
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2018, 02:25:36 PM »
I copy/pasted concordmountaineer's post and sent it straight to Coach Snyder so he can email it to his secretary to have printed off and pinned to the locker room bulletin board. We are going to destroy them now, and concordmountaineer just supplied the gunpowder to the absolute offensive explosion we are about to witness.

A random KSt fan told me the fact your fans think an internet post is going to motivate your team is an indication of how much trouble your team is in this weekend.

He also told me the Purple Wizard has lost the ability to motivate the team without random posts from the internet.

By the way, Purple Wizard = Mad Respect, as far as I'm concerned.  Some EMAW posters...not so much respect.

Oh, you must not have heard about the time KU fans dumped red and blue paint on our steps. What you fools did is just as bad and our team is pissed off now. The pain is coming tomorrow. Just you wait.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2018, 02:37:30 PM »
Tbch I was reading that screenname as MountaineerLesion

Offline MountaineerLegion

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2018, 02:42:47 PM »
I copy/pasted concordmountaineer's post and sent it straight to Coach Snyder so he can email it to his secretary to have printed off and pinned to the locker room bulletin board. We are going to destroy them now, and concordmountaineer just supplied the gunpowder to the absolute offensive explosion we are about to witness.

A random KSt fan told me the fact your fans think an internet post is going to motivate your team is an indication of how much trouble your team is in this weekend.

He also told me the Purple Wizard has lost the ability to motivate the team without random posts from the internet.

By the way, Purple Wizard = Mad Respect, as far as I'm concerned.  Some EMAW posters...not so much respect.

Oh, you must not have heard about the time KU fans dumped red and blue paint on our steps. What you fools did is just as bad and our team is pissed off now. The pain is coming tomorrow. Just you wait.

Pissed off huh.  That might, I say might, carry you for half of the first quarter.  I doubt it though.  You are right about pain coming though.  It will manifest itself as your secondary getting torched.   Should we agree to return to this thread after the game?  Someone can be served some crow.  How do you like yours prepared?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2018, 02:43:51 PM »

Frankly, @MountaineerLegion , I think that you are a god damn respect.
:adios:

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2018, 02:43:57 PM »
Tbch I was reading that screenname as MountaineerLesion

Blame your KSt degree for your lack of reading skills.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2018, 02:51:22 PM »
Oh, man. Academic smack from a West Virginian. That is rich. Our team is going to whip your asses up and down the field for 4 hours tomorrow afternoon and all you will be able to do about it is cry. Don't be surprised if you hear about concordmountaineer in the post-game interviews as one of our keys to victory.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2018, 03:05:50 PM »
I mean talk about shitting in the soup.

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2018, 03:08:33 PM »
Oh, man. Academic smack from a West Virginian. That is rich. Our team is going to whip your asses up and down the field for 4 hours tomorrow afternoon and all you will be able to do about it is cry. Don't be surprised if you hear about concordmountaineer in the post-game interviews as one of our keys to victory.

You should understand the facts before you make assumptions.  I'm sure you can provide some facts but so can I.

Rhodes Scholars

KSt - 13  https://www.k-state.edu/about/scholars/rhodes/

WVU - 24  https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/universities-by-number-of-rhodes-scholars.html

Just so you know KU has 26.  You guys really are a safety school for KU.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2018, 03:23:03 PM »
admitting they copied the dumbest stadium in the conference is hilarious

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2018, 03:24:10 PM »
BTW both links are viruses.

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2018, 03:29:39 PM »
I love Morgantown and the West Virginia campus, but it reminds me of KU in that they have a beautiful campus but a horrible, ugly stadium.  WV fans were exceedingly polite and friendly when I went to the first KSU road game there.  No regrets, would do it again when I get a chance.

I'll concede the point about the looks of our stadium.  We're working on it.

What I don't get is the unbridled pride you all have for your place.  To be honest the outside strikes me as penitentiary-esque.  Are those two guard towers with battlements?  I presume to keep your students in line?

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2018, 03:34:58 PM »
BTW both links are viruses.

Well, one of them is a www.k-state.edu so I can see how that one would be a virus but the other is clean despite the admin's misdirection.  You work in politics for your real job?

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2018, 03:39:00 PM »
I do!

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2018, 03:41:12 PM »

Frankly, @MountaineerLegion , I think that you are a god damn respect.

huh?

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2018, 04:08:56 PM »
What type of fake af emaw has never been to bww before
Surely, he meant that particular location

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2018, 04:43:30 PM »
If they got too much rain from the recent storms beware the coal ash slides coming down the mountains.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2018, 05:16:18 PM »
I love Morgantown and the West Virginia campus, but it reminds me of KU in that they have a beautiful campus but a horrible, ugly stadium.  WV fans were exceedingly polite and friendly when I went to the first KSU road game there.  No regrets, would do it again when I get a chance.

What I don't get is the unbridled pride you all have for your place.  To be honest the outside strikes me as penitentiary-esque.  Are those two guard towers with battlements?  I presume to keep your students in line?

That's a picture of Windsor Castle's gate house.  A very flattering comparison.  Thank you!

England’s Windsor Castle was built after William the Conqueror’s invasion in the 11th century. Since then, it’s been a residence for the royal family to this day. Even if modern British monarchs just use this place for a weekend getaway. And yes, you’d almost mistake this gatehouse as the castle itself.

https://historymaniacmegan.com/2018/03/15/the-anatomy-of-a-medieval-castle-part-2-towers-and-gates/

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2018, 06:39:10 PM »

That's a picture of Windsor Castle's gate house.  A very flattering comparison.  Thank you!

England’s Windsor Castle was built after William the Conqueror’s invasion in the 11th century. Since then, it’s been a residence for the royal family to this day. Even if modern British monarchs just use this place for a weekend getaway. And yes, you’d almost mistake this gatehouse as the castle itself.

https://historymaniacmegan.com/2018/03/15/the-anatomy-of-a-medieval-castle-part-2-towers-and-gates/

Easy there partner.  Let's not confuse the guard house for the castle.  If you think I was comparing anything other than the guard towers you really are drinking the kool-aid.  Windsor Castle has 1000 years of history including Royalty.  You guys, uh, not so much.  The only things you share are guard towers with battlements to keep the locals in line.  I guess if you think that's flattering, I can see why you built a stadium that looks like a penitentiary.  Do you have ushers with batons and tasers too?  I need to know if I'm gonna get shanked by some delusional KSt fan who thinks he's royalty.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2018, 06:44:31 PM »
KSU is a bedrock of America and Western Civilization I, II, and V.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2018, 07:09:12 PM »
Purple = royalty.

Case = closed.

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2018, 07:23:10 PM »
Purple = royalty.

Case = closed.

Pts for the effort.  Royals fall, Gold is forever.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2018, 07:23:33 PM »
Her Majesty is LRWTPAF

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2018, 09:34:26 PM »

Easy there partner.  Let's not confuse the guard house for the castle.  If you think I was comparing anything other than the guard towers you really are drinking the kool-aid.  Windsor Castle has 1000 years of history including Royalty.  You guys, uh, not so much.  The only things you share are guard towers with battlements to keep the locals in line.  I guess if you think that's flattering, I can see why you built a stadium that looks like a penitentiary.  Do you have ushers with batons and tasers too?  I need to know if I'm gonna get shanked by some delusional KSt fan who thinks he's royalty.

Purple is the color of royalty you pin headed piss ant, our stadium reflects the fact that we have been a top 15 program for the since millenials made their first memories ....Use the google machine at your local library for more than searching "Possum Hunting Meetups + West Virginia" and then come back and tell me about ROYALTY.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2018, 10:10:01 PM »
I've only been here a couple hours but have already got my purple krylon spray paint cans warmed up. first of all we checked into our hotel and when my mom and step dad Rick were showering I went down to the parking lot and drew a beautiful purple dong with a droopy and hairy sack off the base of it on the side of a Ford F250 with WV Mountaineer plates. I made some "spurts" out the end of the main bone as well. it was beautiful and probably some of my best work in a year. then I went and found some WV plates and didn't get as "artsy". I just mostly did some "eff" and "TURD" and whatever on the side of them as I rapid fire rolled through the lot. Went through about 8 cans. Luckily I brought about 20 so tomorrow I'll get tons more. Later dudes!

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2018, 10:21:17 PM »

Purple is the color of royalty you pin headed piss ant, our stadium reflects the fact that we have been a top 15 program for the since millenials made their first memories ....Use the google machine at your local library for more than searching "Possum Hunting Meetups + West Virginia" and then come back and tell me about ROYALTY.

I'm damn well aware purple is the color of royalty you "pin headed piss ant", that's why I said "Pts for the effort".  Assuming I am ignorant means you have violated one of the major tenants of the greatest general of all time, Sun Tzu, Know Your Enemy, Know Yourself.  You've underestimated me and overestimated yourself with your personal attack and absurd suggestion your penitentiary stadium is a cathedral to your success.  Sun Tzu says that people who ignore this ensure their failure.  By the way, this also applies to our game tomorrow.  Also, I've avoided personal attacks up to this point.  I understand it though, if you can't beat the argument attack the person.  Maybe you really do work in politics.

What the hell does "...we have been a top 15 program for the since millenials made their first memories..."?  You must have been in the same KSt English class as Big Apple Cat.  You know there are pages on the internet that will correct your grammar right?