Author Topic: So there's a serial bomber in Austin (appears to be targeting minorities)  (Read 8571 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Truth hurts. Sorry you're feeling down, TBT.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Truth hurts. Sorry you're feeling down, TBT.

Truth?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
About the lack of traffic on this blog, dipshit.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
About the lack of traffic on this blog, dipshit.

Oh, right. My calling Trump an idiot chased everyone off. They sound like a bunch of snowflakes.

The Big Train

The traffic on this blog really has me down in the dumps :frown:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Good luck. Soon it will just be you (gun nut Gooch), Trim, TBT, Lib, Phil, and Mocat. Sounds like a blast!
I'm impressed I made this list given I just started in the pit when you loonies made a Trump presidency an actual legit idea.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You've monopolized the KC thread for years. You've grown down here as well. Congrats!

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
You've monopolized the KC thread for years. You've grown down here as well. Congrats!
That's driving blog usage up for sure.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Good luck. Soon it will just be you (gun nut Gooch), Trim, TBT, Lib, Phil, and Mocat. Sounds like a blast!
I'm impressed I made this list given I just started in the pit when you loonies made a Trump presidency an actual legit idea.
You only made the rewrite.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Wacky is very sensitive to ratings and usage stats....SNL, NFL, gE....real usage of media data wonk

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
You only made the rewrite.
Can't let me have this. Typical gooch.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Nobody wants to partake in a thread when it's just mocat and you bitching at other people's opinions 24/7/365. So much fun! KC elitist for sure!

TBT legit echoes whatever the trend is and he's the "go get'em guys!" yapping lil guy in the background.

Gooch is a legit Trim puppet. Acts and posts identically to his every move. Sad.

And lib just follows around Dax barking at him with the same broken record comments over and over and then TBT follows suit.

Wacky is very sensitive to ratings and usage stats....SNL, NFL, gE....real usage of media data wonk
We're in the sweet 16 and I bet the bball board has less than 50 posts today. Everyone has been scared off. That's fine and all, I just feel sad for the blog. It used to be really, really fun. That's all.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Nobody wants to partake in a thread when it's just mocat and you bitching at other people's opinions 24/7/365. So much fun! KC elitist for sure!

TBT legit echoes whatever the trend is and he's the "go get'em guys!" yapping lil guy in the background.

Gooch is a legit Trim puppet. Acts and posts identically to his every move. Sad.

And lib just follows around Dax barking at him with the same broken record comments over and over and then TBT follows suit.

We're in the sweet 16 and I bet the bball board has less than 50 posts today. Everyone has been scared off. That's fine and all, I just feel sad for the blog. It used to be really, really fun. That's all.
Very snowflaky wacks. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sure thing, Phil. Just trying to figure out how Beems called his shot.

The Big Train

Talk about somebody taking over every thread....

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
true meaning of terrorism

New pitch for the Hallmark Channel

:lol: nice.
K-S-U is right, one side of the political spectrum is constantly pushing to include more marginal things under the umbrella of words we already have a definition for, which absolutely dilutes and changes the impact of the original words.

We can argue whether it is good or not, but we can't argue that it is happening.

Racism
Terrorism
Violence
Rape
Bigot
Etc.

I feel like I'm going to go to my grave yelling about this to a deaf crowd.
:adios:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Trump’s alt-right have feelings about this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Good lord wacky just shut the eff up already

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

K-S-U is right, one side of the political spectrum is constantly pushing to include more marginal things under the umbrella of words we already have a definition for, which absolutely dilutes and changes the impact of the original words.

We can argue whether it is good or not, but we can't argue that it is happening.

Racism
Terrorism
Violence
Rape
Bigot
Etc.

I definitely feel like you will get more mad about it the older you get.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Good lord wacky just shut the eff up already
lol, sure thing Daris.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Racism
Terrorism
Violence
Rape
Bigot
Etc.

Has your definition of racism changed since you were ten years old? If it has, that's probably a good thing!

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile

I definitely feel like you will get more mad about it the older you get.

i think i've mellowed on the subject with age.  i just care about everything less as i get older.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

nice.

Racism
Terrorism
Violence
Rape
Bigot
Etc.

Has your definition of racism changed since you were ten years old? If it has, that's probably a good thing!

It's definitely a good thing. And getting upset with this being called terrorism seems like a dumb hill to die on.

And the Austin police had a pretty ridiculous statement about him. (Thread is worth a read too):

https://twitter.com/Sifill_LDF/status/976614325258465280?s=19

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile

nice.

Racism
Terrorism
Violence
Rape
Bigot
Etc.

It's definitely a good thing. And getting upset with this being called terrorism seems like a dumb hill to die on.

And the Austin police had a pretty ridiculous statement about him. (Thread is worth a read too):

https://twitter.com/Sifill_LDF/status/976614325258465280?s=19
The original post was before the bomber was blown up and anything was known about his motives.

I believe in precision of language. When we lack precision of language, we lack meaning.  That is a hill I'm happy to die on.
:adios: