Author Topic: KU fans still suffer from "Wildcat Envy"  (Read 5962 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: KU fans still suffer from "Wildcat Envy"
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2018, 02:19:17 PM »
LC(ubicle)IQ here, how does a cubicle have have only 1 wall?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2018, 02:19:41 PM »
We have a good football program and a decent basketball program.  Kind of like having 2 functioning testicles.  KU are one nut wonders.  It's no wonder why they get so defensive.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2018, 02:22:03 PM »
Karla had no idea he was in one of his "moods"when they went to Chili's for dinner last night. She ordered dessert and got the slow burn death stare the rest of the night. Karl literally did not say another word the rest of the evening except for when the waiter dropped off the check he put his Diners Club Intl card on the table and muttered something to himself about "taking out a second mortgage" juuuuust loud enough for Karla to hear.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2018, 02:28:51 PM »
Karla had no idea he was in one of his "moods"when they went to Chili's for dinner last night. She ordered dessert and got the slow burn death stare the rest of the night. Karl literally did not say another word the rest of the evening except for when the waiter dropped off the check he put his Diners Club Intl card on the table and muttered something to himself about "taking out a second mortgage" juuuuust loud enough for Karla to hear.

can i inquire as to karla's choice of beverage?

The Big Train

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2018, 03:41:32 PM »

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2018, 04:02:25 PM »

Diet Pepsi, (diet Coke okay? Yes, that's fine) which did draw ire of Karl but she was looking at the menu so she didn't pick up on his passive aggressiveness. In fairness she did get like 3 refills so that took the price down to like $0.50 a drink, and that helped ease the tension.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2018, 04:34:34 PM »

Shared cubicle.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2018, 04:35:43 PM »
 :sdeek:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2018, 04:40:32 PM »

Diet Pepsi, (diet Coke okay? Yes, that's fine) which did draw ire of Karl but she was looking at the menu so she didn't pick up on his passive aggressiveness. In fairness she did get like 3 refills so that took the price down to like $0.50 a drink, and that helped ease the tension.

dax, tell him the correct answer please

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2018, 04:52:35 PM »
Crap, sorry dax I'll re-read the canon

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2018, 05:21:45 PM »
Karl is terrible.  Who spells Karl with K except for a Marxist?

Karl’s parents are huge country folks who named all their 6 kids “K” names
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 07:22:47 PM by Dugout DickStone »

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2018, 09:05:30 PM »
Karl's younger brother Kenny followed him to KU. He flunked out after three semesters but still lives in Lawrence, working part time as a "chef" at Limestone Pizza. He was an all-state 1A guard in high school just like his dad but now only cares about parkour and his guitar. Karla loves to have him over for dinner, but Karl is ashamed to have his twenty-year-old Volvo covered with vulgar bumper stickers parked in front of their Overland Park home.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2018, 10:27:08 PM »
Karl went to JCCC and lives in Olathe.  Otherwise, yea

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2018, 09:00:38 AM »

Chills was out of Sutter Home that night, and she didn't dare order the Riunite.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2018, 09:37:59 AM »

Chills was out of Sutter Home that night, and she didn't dare order the Riunite.

bingo

Offline Mels Fish Bowl

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2018, 09:50:20 AM »
this morning i was congratulating a co-worker of my who is a jayhawk on being a part of the sweet 16 and the first thing that comes out of his mouth is that KU beat the same seeds that KSU beat and that they did it all without much help from Doke. it wasn't just what he said, it is how he said it. instead of accepting the congrats and enjoying it, all he can do is focus on KSU. i was happy that their are 4 teams from the B12 but this is exactly why I don't even talk to KU fans anymore. Such an inferiority complex.

sad that lil' bro has such wildcat envy when bball is only our hobb spor
If "Doke" is their huge Nigerian, then your co-worker must not have been listening to you.  Big Boy played a lot in their 2nd game and did very well.
Manhattan Tradition Since 1951

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2018, 12:59:29 PM »
Saw Karl over lunch at OK Joes in Leawood just peacocking around in his 1996 Kentucky NCAA Championship T-Shirt with a KU hat on. I'm not used to seeing him in this part of town so I talked to him for a bit as he was finishing off his  Z man (No Fries). Apparently Karla had been doing some online shopping and he could save $3 if he picked the order up at the Container Store himself. I mentioned his Kentucky shirt and he proudly boasted about growing up he was a KU/UK combo fan and thought today would be a good day to take it out of storage (Karla makes him keep his old HS and College T's in the basement).

Last I saw of him he was climbing into his 2007 Kia Sedona Minivan (Still making payments) while yelling "GAY STATE IS GOING DOWN" at me from across the parking lot.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2018, 01:08:36 PM »
driving Karla's minivan?  was his Elantra in the shop?

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2018, 01:34:42 PM »
When they told him his transmission needed some work he decided it was some tater tryin to bleed him dry and he wasn't going to fall for it. That gamble proved costly but if you ask Karl he's beside himself that the dumb tater Grease monkey sabotaged it when Karl didn't take the bait

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2018, 11:36:05 PM »

All the ‘KU’ fans voting for KSU get what you deserve if KSU wins it all or goes further than we do. Don’t complain about how KSU are acting!!!!

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2018, 12:54:34 AM »
Last week on Twitter, beems was all ‘let’s go umbc’ and now he literally changed his twitter handle to something about sister jean.

He is so scared, guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2018, 09:32:16 AM »
The phog is delicious this morning. Don't have time for gems tho.  :frown:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2018, 09:33:21 AM »
Lots of back handed compliments about how ugly the game was, eff UK, oscar HUR HUR HUR, Kansas JV, etc.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2018, 09:33:41 AM »
Last week on Twitter, beems was all ‘let’s go umbc’ and now he literally changed his twitter handle to something about sister jean.

He is so scared, guys

Spracne is easy to appreciate on his own merit, but Beems really puts in perspective how lucky we are to have Spracs.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2018, 09:50:46 AM »

He is so scared, guys

Spracne is easy to appreciate on his own merit, but Beems really puts in perspective how lucky we are to have Spracs.

His passive-aggressiveness is adorable