Author Topic: California disaster aid, why? They are getting ignored by Trump, hurty feelwings  (Read 937 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/opinion/7840077-181/pd-editorial-california-needs-disaster?sba=AAS
These Trump hatin hippie panzies are upset at Trump for not coming to the disaster zones.  The people who call him every vile name, and think they are above our laws.  I guess help them.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

The Big Train

Oh look guys another thread that nobody knows what’s going on in!

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sorry Train I just assume people read the news and watch news shows.  Before Christmas the House passed a 81 billion dollar aid bill that would have helped California.  But Senate Democrats are fighting it.  Yesterday pundits on Face the Nation were blaming Trump.  They were angry he has not been their yet.  If he comes and can't deliver any thing other than standard aid after a presidential disaster, then he will be villified.  Standard presidential disaster declarations help cities with up to 75%of clean up cost, loans for uninsured home ownwers, and SBA loans for businesses.  The original post has a guy saying Californians are angry at Trump for not caring and not doing more.  Typical California stupid.

He declared a Presidential Disaster so regular aid can come and will sign a bill when Democrats in the Senate let it pass.  The media and left leaning states are hell bent on labeling and blaming Trump for outlandish things.  Many of my conservative friends don't want to send a damn thing to California.  We will, but no credit will be given to Republicans.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/21/house-passes-massive-disaster-aid-package-312413
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 07:35:17 AM by renocat »

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/opinion/7840077-181/pd-editorial-california-needs-disaster?sba=AAS
These Trump hatin hippie panzies are upset at Trump for not coming to the disaster zones.  The people who call him every vile name, and think they are above our laws.  I guess help them.

You do realize that Trump received almost 4.5 million votes in California?  All residents of California are Trump's constituents, not just the ones who voted for him.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

You do realize that Trump received almost 4.5 million votes in California?  All residents of California are Trump's constituents, not just the ones who voted for him.
Yes. AND they are Americans, and getting aid per the law.  Trump can't do a damn thing more by visiting.  It is is a good thing I am not president.  I am torqued about sanctuary state status and withhold aid, but Trump is president thankfully.

Blame Democrats: "Democratic leaders in both chambers have strongly condemned the House GOP’s aid package, signaling that the bill could sit for weeks until Congress returns in January.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York ticked off a long list of problems with the bill, mostly related to Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Specifically, he called for more help for Puerto Rico’s cash-strapped Medicaid program and fixes to the GOP’s tax bill to prevent a disproportionate hike in taxes on the island."
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 08:08:50 AM by renocat »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Today I learned Reno reads op eds from a website called the pressDemocrat then gets mad enough at them to start a thread.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
I think president Oprah can fix her own neighborhood.