Author Topic: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......  (Read 244909 times)

Offline Situ-injun

• Fan
  • FEELIN DAT EMAW VIBE!!!
    • View Profile
Re: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2010, 10:48:57 PM »
I LOVE YOU goEMAW GUYS BUT IM WIT FITZ ON DIS 1 YOU GOTTA LET DA PLAYA PLAY AND DA HATERS HATE PLUS HE'S BOYS WIT MY BOY ROB SO HES KOOL

I'm sorry, but could someone please translate? I can't read ebonics. Tia.

MAN eff U TBL DONT THINK U WILL GET ANY SHOTS FROM ME AT DA BASEBALL TOURNEY
"SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! EVERYBODY!!!"

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2010, 10:49:38 PM »
any link to the actual picture? I want to see how big of a creepster he actually is...  :users:

http://twitpic.com/1kf4lc

Definitely super creepy.  Hater or not.  It's just creepy.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2010, 10:52:41 PM »
I think the injun is trying to say FITZ keeps Becky locked in an oaken gimp box and threatens to choke her out over any lip about creeping waitresses half his age at Tubby's.  Wild guess.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Situ-injun

• Fan
  • FEELIN DAT EMAW VIBE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2010, 10:59:54 PM »
I think the injun is trying to say FITZ keeps Becky locked in an oaken gimp box and threatens to choke her out over any lip about creeping waitresses half his age at Tubby's.  Wild guess.

MAN I DONT KNOW BOUT ALL DAT IM JUST SAYING DIS FITZ SEEM LIKE HE GOT GIRLS ALL OVA DA PLACE JUST LIKE DA SITU-INJUN SO NO REASON TO HATE ON HIM FOR DAT
"SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! EVERYBODY!!!"

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2010, 11:10:12 PM »
AND delete.........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MyaJ

I think another funny phrase to say around the office would be, like, if someone totally F's something up that would have been awesome you could say "Wow, looks like you totally It's Patterson'd that". For double hilarity you could put them together be like "Hey guy, if you It's Patterson one more thing I'm going to choke you." I bet everyone would get a kick out of that.

Posted on 5/2 10:57 PM | IP: Logged

« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 11:12:45 PM by wabash909 »
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2010, 12:16:59 AM »
His ass should have been kicked a long tima go... :facepalm: :facepalm:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2010, 12:19:28 AM »
Local Intern Assaulted
When asked about possible suspects, local sportswriter says "It's Patterson"

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2010, 07:22:13 AM »
Yeah, I typed "very creepy" and he blacklisted me and melted down.  What a rough ridin' clown.  I hadn't even joined in on the fitz bashing in the past.  Very weird. 

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2010, 08:42:32 AM »
Fitz calling other people creepy.

:surprised:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2010, 08:52:19 AM »
Yeah, I typed "very creepy" and he blacklisted me and melted down.  What a rough ridin' clown.  I hadn't even joined in on the fitz bashing in the past.  Very weird. 

It was probably the "very" that pissed him off.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Some of you guys owe Tim Fitzgerald, of Purple Pride fame, an appology
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2010, 08:54:22 AM »
Yesterday,

Tim posted a harmless thread where he solicited feedback on the next young lady that he'd like to employ.  He posted the following photo of her on his premium message board (the photo is freely available on the interwebs here

Some of you  took this as an opportunity to hurl slings and arrows at Mr. Fitzgerald.  Some of the objections, while too colorfully worded to repeat here, suggested that it is inappropriate for a an employer, particularly a male employer of a certain age to solicit the evaluation of his membership of a prospective candidate based on a "bikini photo."    Mr. Fitzgerald clearly took offense to this (http://kansasstate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=419&mid=133513404&sid=889&tid=133513404&style=1), suggesting that the criticism is/was from "haters" and other media colleagues of his have had the misfortune of similar attacks....though Mr. Fitzgerald did not mention whether his colleagues also post "bikini" pictures of prospective female employees on the internet, but they must or Mr. Fitzgerald surely wouldn't have mentioned them.

I think it's high time this sort of shallow targeting of Mr. Fitzgerald cease.  Sure, he has a checkered past, some might even say that he is "business sociopath," who has been proven in a court of law to have stolen his employers assets ( http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4179/is_20000328/ai_n11741936/ ), and posting bikini pictures of would be employees.  But, they would be wrong.  Everyone does this sort of thing.

Let's let bygones be bygones.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 01:31:58 PM by Mr. KK »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2010, 08:56:51 AM »

Kind of interesting that he deleted his super creepy thread.  I mean, I'm sure it was for totally unrelated non-creepy reasons but still interesting. 

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
 :surprised:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Pete, it's disgusting that you'd compare the actions of last night to the Purple Pride episode.  The Purple Pride victims were adults and the only thing lost was a viable livelihood.  That's manageable.

As a Kansas Mentor, I'm concerned about the "children".  I'd hope you could distinguish between assault on our youth versus questionable business practices.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2010, 09:12:17 AM »
what a rough ridin'  nutcase.  if i looked like him i would probably be weird too though.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
All we are is seeds in the wind.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2010, 09:31:14 AM »
Yeah, I typed "very creepy" and he blacklisted me and melted down.  What a fracking clown.  I hadn't even joined in on the fitz bashing in the past.  Very weird. 

Kind of interesting that he deleted his super creepy thread.  I mean, I'm sure it was for totally unrelated non-creepy reasons but still interesting. 

Kind of interesting indeed.  Delete the thread where you apologize in advance for making yourself look like a weird, creepster old guy, then get all angry and ban everyone calling you weird and creepy.

"The haters crack me up".  My God, what an enormous d-nozzle.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2010, 09:38:55 AM »
This is so very, very fascinating.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2010, 09:44:19 AM »
what a fracking  nutcase.  if i looked like him i would probably be weird too though.

Starting to think he really has lost it.

The dude is now continually referring to himself in first person plural.   

Example:

FITZ

Re: Haters crack me up

I have no idea, but we're actually finding it entertaining because we drive them insane. They do manly things like yell at you AFTER you've walked by or make up stories about you and post them on their site. We rolled at the one about me choking some kid. "I will choke you" has turned into a workplace phrase.

One of the strangest things about having a job such as this is you run into people who simply despise you because you get to do what you do for a living and they don't. I have spoken with other people in the media or in athletics and they run into this same thing.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Pete, it's disgusting that you'd compare the actions of last night to the Purple Pride episode.  The Purple Pride victims were adults and the only thing lost was a viable livelihood.  That's manageable.

As a Kansas Mentor, I'm concerned about the "children".  I'd hope you could distinguish between assault on our youth versus questionable business practices.

Well, to be honest, I hadn't thought about it that way until you raised this point. 

Wait, isn't Kansas Mentors the program spearheaded by very own Coach LHC Bill Snyder?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Pete, it's disgusting that you'd compare the actions of last night to the Purple Pride episode.  The Purple Pride victims were adults and the only thing lost was a viable livelihood.  That's manageable.

As a Kansas Mentor, I'm concerned about the "children".  I'd hope you could distinguish between assault on our youth versus questionable business practices.

Well, to be honest, I hadn't thought about it that way until you raised this point. 

Wait, isn't Kansas Mentors the program spearheaded by very own Coach LHC Bill Snyder?

You're damn right it's spearheaded by LHCBS. 

Please rescind your implication that anybody here needs to apologize for having the audacity to take a stand in this world.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM »
I need a refresher on the choke story.

Plus, would someone please explain the boss/owner to employee dynamic to Fitz.   Of course the little hand picked sycophants are going to laugh and giggle at everything the boss/owner tells them they need to laugh and giggle at.   I mean really,  WTF, give the real world a try for 10 minutes.  

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Pete, it's disgusting that you'd compare the actions of last night to the Purple Pride episode.  The Purple Pride victims were adults and the only thing lost was a viable livelihood.  That's manageable.

As a Kansas Mentor, I'm concerned about the "children".  I'd hope you could distinguish between assault on our youth versus questionable business practices.

You're damn right it's spearheaded by LHCBS. 

Please rescind your implication that anybody here needs to apologize for having the audacity to take a stand in this world.

You have given me quite a bit to think about, I'll admit that.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2010, 10:01:52 AM »

Plus, would someone please explain the boss/owner to employee dynamic to Fitz.   Of course the little hand picked sycophants are going to laugh and giggle at everything the boss/owner tells them they need to laugh and giggle at.   I mean really,  WTF, give the real world a try for 10 minutes.  

It also could be because fitz is hilarious...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2010, 10:09:19 AM »

It also could be because fitz is hilarious...

Could be . . .