Author Topic: "LHC Bill Snyder Family Medley," pg. 5 (Fitz and the Lemon Parties Master Thread)  (Read 24728 times)

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: New Tailgate Song For Bonafide, Certified Fans (of the ksu wild wild cats)
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2011, 07:26:15 AM »
FUCK1NG AWESOME!!! My favorite part was the whole thing!!!
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2011, 08:48:16 AM »
Wow, thanks guys!   Damn, this rules!  :excited:    :ksu:

BP7.  The original was exactly the same except there was no goEMAW thing and also there was no lady-man voice speaking conversationally about Goo Goo Dollse0.  Has anyone tried downloading the file?  Does that work?  Making-MP3s-available-for-download-first-time'r here.  Thanks, I'll listen off the air.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2011, 09:58:32 AM »
Wow great job skins bens

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2011, 01:46:10 PM »
I just listened to it again this morning. Absolutely brilliant. :kstatriot:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2011, 02:31:04 PM »
Honestly kind of disappointed no one has dl'd the file and noticed the band/album name I titled it with.  :frown:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline BleedingPurple7

• Fan
  • The nearest exit may be behind you
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2011, 07:47:20 PM »
This song is like a fine wine, gets even better in time. I feel like I'm listening to Steve Winwood. "K K State0" has been in my head all day and it's mcdonalds up in this hizzy: lovin it.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2011, 09:27:04 PM »
Wow.  Almost had to ditch the song altogether for being bad luck.   :flush:

Losing this game and then having a fireworks show afterwords would have been the most K-STATE0 thing of all.

(still upset no one has lol'd at the mush reference also)

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2011, 12:57:01 AM »
This really improved my night.  Award winning stuff here. 

Where did the "We're going to be wild, and we're going to fight like cats." come from?  Was that you, or did someone actually say that?  Perfect usage either way.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2011, 01:09:14 AM »
Oh god how I wish that were made up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF9qvbHPgI4

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2011, 01:20:56 AM »
Oh god how I wish that were made up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF9qvbHPgI4

Holy crap, how did I miss that one.  I'm glad your giving that gem the attention it deserves.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2011, 05:40:31 PM »
But here's the thing about making a song like this.  Do I update it every time something K-State0 happens?  Do I compile them in the comprehensive K-State0 thread and just save it for a new song next year?  I mean JFC, last night alone offered up a bunch of possibilities.  The words "RevHoney" would sound great put through a megaphone filter with the reverb cranked way up.  Can you imagine?  Wow.  A proposal to the coach's daughter at midfield?  That deserves its own verse if not its own song.  Fireworks boomed overhead while Bill uttered a perfect sound byte about how "they need to put a stop to those damn fireworks" or something.  Do I cram all of this stuff in?  It seems like there's barely any more room for anything to be shoehorned in...but then again, the same could be said for the poster that was the genesis of this all.  

Also, a belated :party: to Fatty for locating and uploading the Prince video of him talking about how we're gonna do just like our mascot.  I remember watching that interview at approximately 9:02 in the morning California time and facepalming so goddamn hard.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 05:43:50 PM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2011, 05:52:17 PM »
I bet your music teacher father is very proud. I hope some day the building burns down again and this is the only song they can save.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline BleedingPurple7

• Fan
  • The nearest exit may be behind you
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2011, 05:59:39 PM »
I don't know how much time/how much effort goes into making one of those, but you could do an annual one for each season. Kind of like a greatest hits....only it will be the worst hits

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2011, 06:02:26 PM »
Could definitely make a worst hits every year.  Just need jmlynch to come up with some more good ideas I can steal. :emawkid:

P. S.  Still don't know what the actual story is on the proposal.  Will need some details from someone who was there.  tia.

Offline KSU176

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2011, 10:32:08 PM »
this calls for the giant clapping hands...
bravo, sb

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2011, 12:27:02 AM »
wow.  that was very good.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2011, 07:12:58 PM »
T-y to Tortuga and KSU176 for such friendly, kind words.  Can someone please "tweet" this song to Schultzie and Curr-dogg?  And also can someone make sure Whitney walks down the aisle to it?  tia.

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2011, 08:14:54 PM »
Can someone please "tweet" this song to Schultzie and Curr-dogg?  And also can someone make sure Whitney walks down the aisle to it?  tia.

Only if you promise to quit stroking your own dork by bumping this thread to the top, you dirty applause whore.
YAY FOOTBALL

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2011, 08:17:09 PM »
crap just got real.

BAND FIGHT!
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2011, 08:39:00 PM »
Can someone please "tweet" this song to Schultzie and Curr-dogg?  And also can someone make sure Whitney walks down the aisle to it?  tia.

Only if you promise to quit stroking your own dork by bumping this thread to the top, you dirty applause whore.

Sounds like somebody's jealous he's not the "Sports Weird Al" of the family.   :surprised: :surprised: :surprised:  Also, I would rather keep bumping so forget about the tweets I guess, thanks anyway.   :raccoon:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 08:58:08 PM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline SpudCat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2011, 10:51:26 PM »
Fantastic!  :cheers:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2011, 03:55:41 PM »
Shameless bump for fatdamon and vroom vroom vroom-eo!   :excited:  :ksu: :lynchmob: :driving:  :weirdrobert: :garr: :ump: :raccoon:

Offline ChodoCat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2011, 04:26:29 PM »
Could definitely make a worst hits every year.  Just need jmlynch to come up with some more good ideas I can steal. :emawkid:

P. S.  Still don't know what the actual story is on the proposal.  Will need some details from someone who was there.  tia.

She/he/it was proposed to on the mismatch turf, by an army guy or something near the NEZ. Seems like 3 or 4 k-state0's in one? Could probably incorporate into the "mismatch turf" reference?

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2011, 04:44:55 PM »
"play some washers..blare some Creed....

this song is brought to you by Garst seed"...

:eye: