Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball / Re: PORTAL KOMBAT
« Last post by CNS on April 24, 2024, 04:01:04 PM »
Just photoshop Dai Dai in there

No.  For real?
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Last post by star seed 7 on April 24, 2024, 03:59:53 PM »
Big rig Joe perfectly describes OUR president
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Which is the Kitchen Gadget of our Generation?
« Last post by mocat on April 24, 2024, 03:59:03 PM »
It's the Air Fryer.

But didn't know to make a new thread or what. May have to.

What are some must haves for your kitchens? Tryna find some new utensils/gadgets my set up. IKEA is doing there spring sale and I am thinking about getting some of their turners and stuff.

for whatever reason you never hear men talk about it, but ask any lady and she is going to put the immersion blender in her top 3. maybe dudes just don't make soup or something idk

i got a cuisinart IB a few years ago and can confirm it's wonderful. it takes a job that would take several minutes and turns it into just a few seconds. i pretty much only use it for soups, but i have used it to whisk eggs before scrambling (totally unnecessary). but it's easy to clean and doesn't take up much space
Kansas State Football / Re: Football Recruiting Thread
« Last post by cfbandyman on April 24, 2024, 03:48:56 PM »
Right, let DJamer get the defense tired from his power runs, and then slip in Edwards and *Berman Impression* WHOOP he's to the house
« Last post by sonofdaxjones on April 24, 2024, 03:47:13 PM »
One is mentally competent, one is mentally incompetent and his own DOJ told the entire world that is the case.  :frown:

Why does the recipient of your sexual assault have to be homeless? Haven't they been through enough? Or is that part of the appeal?

he signed a waiver
Kansas State Football / Re: Football Recruiting Thread
« Last post by wetwillie on April 24, 2024, 03:44:28 PM »
We have work horse stud RB named DJamer for that
« Last post by BIG APPLE CAT on April 24, 2024, 03:40:36 PM »
Nothing gets #blueanongE in deflectocon mode like having to talk about our too feeble to stand trial shakes hands with invisible people POTUS  :thumbsup:
Are you talking about tiny hands or Truck Pile Driver Biden?

Trump is on trial, your dusty old turd was determined to be too mentally feeble to be prosecuted for "mishandling" classified documents. Llike storing them in Chinese funded facilities, sharing classified information to people who didn't have security clearances and allowing non security clearance holding people to have access to the documents. Like his crackhead son.

I'll know return you to the rest of #blueanongE to flog your hog fantasizing about Joe's fake sex life. I mean, imagine listening to that dusty old fart spin one line of bullshit after another and then believing he's still laying pipe.  :lol: :lol:

. . . end of sentence, wait for applause, full stop . . .

(imagine following around like a little puppy dog on here, raging out about every little thing I say and then not know this)

Community Notes:
Hog Slingin' Joe is less than 4 years older than Smelly Mushroom Weiner Don
« Last post by ChiComCat on April 24, 2024, 03:37:51 PM »
I like my small Breville Air Fryer/Dehydrator/Oven/etc.  Since it's just my wife and I, it can mostly replace the oven.
« Last post by BIG APPLE CAT on April 24, 2024, 03:35:27 PM »
It's the Air Fryer.

But didn't know to make a new thread or what. May have to.

What are some must haves for your kitchens? Tryna find some new utensils/gadgets my set up. IKEA is doing there spring sale and I am thinking about getting some of their turners and stuff.

for whatever reason you never hear men talk about it, but ask any lady and she is going to put the immersion blender in her top 3. maybe dudes just don't make soup or something idk
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]